FOTD - August 29th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Face, eyes and lips:

Benefit stick in Hop scotch

Benefit concealer Boi-ing #3

BM warmth on cheeks

The body shop Shimmer waves for highlight

UB on lids

Milani e/s antique gold

Milani e/s garden mist

Milani e/s Clover

Clinique eye liner gel

Mascara Loreal Voluminous

Vaseline over foundation on lips

Thanks for viewing....
glasses.gif

OK, so I had some free time on my hands and I wanted to do the new and hot vintage look of the fall.

E/s Milani Peacy peach

e/s Milani Spice

Benefit High brow

Clinique gel eyeliner - blackest black

Loreal Voluminous

Lips- Clinique vintage wine

Thanks for looking....

Gorgeous! I love the second set especially. That middle pic in the second set looks 100% D2B PussyCat Doll worthy. You should enter it in the contest, it's very well done!

Thank you ladies for not only taking the time to view, but to say something nice in return.....

Delidee great looks! 2nd is my fave, I love red lipstick ;P

Bene you look angelic and I really like that lipcolor, did you mix two? Looks like a different shade in the edges or is it lipliner? I like the illusion it gives.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Delidee great looks! 2nd is my fave, I love red lipstick ;P
Bene you look angelic and I really like that lipcolor, did you mix two? Looks like a different shade in the edges or is it lipliner? I like the illusion it gives.

It's Sangria Lipliner from Benefit and a Smashbox Gloss. The name on the gloss fell off?? It's a purpley irridescent color.
Thanks for the compliments!

wow bene you look really classy looking in that picie! those colours look awesome on you
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back