FOTD Dare To Be a Bollywood Babe (July 4th - 10th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree......it is tastefully done!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh not at all...it's so gorgeous but not overdone.

you guys are nice... everyones' makeup is PHENOMINAL!!
smile.gif
I can't wait to see the next topic!
smile.gif

Trisha-you look beautiful. Everyday I love to look at the creations you make. You are very talented at what you do!

Trisha, you did an awesome job!! You are just too talented and too pretty for words!!! so jealous!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Heres mine, i got some advice from some of my asian friends at work, so hopefully its authentic

Wow! Everyone is looking fab!

I haven't really done a FOTD as such but i thought i'd post some pics from my friend's wedding here. It was an indian wedding so it kinda goes with the theme. I do have some pics of my MU so it is a little bit relevant! The pics are from the end of the nights so they're not the best.

The first 4 pics are from a music night - i used Shroom, Brill, Shimmermoss mixed with Parrot and Fade, and also lots of black eyeliner!

The next pic shows a group of us in a dance we did together - i'm the one in grey and pale ble/green.

The 6th pic is a group pic of me and my girlies! The bride is the one in the orange and blue, and i'm sitting next to her.

The 7th and 8th pics are from the reception (which was last night and i am still hungover!). As i had blue in my outfit, i used blue MU and accessories. On my eyes i had White Frost, Parrot, Fade, Electric Eel, Smolder eye kohl and Stila Black Smudgepot. The lips are Stila Violet lipglaze, and the cheeks and NARS Silvana and Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer brick.

The 9th pic is the henna i had done on my hand.

And final pic is the bride on her wedding day. I just thought you all might like to see.

Originally Posted by Bhav

Wow! Everyone is looking fab!
I haven't really done a FOTD as such but i thought i'd post some pics from my friend's wedding here. It was an indian wedding so it kinda goes with the theme. I do have some pics of my MU so it is a little bit relevant! The pics are from the end of the nights so they're not the best.

The first 4 pics are from a music night - i used Shroom, Brill, Shimmermoss mixed with Parrot and Fade, and also lots of black eyeliner!

The next pic shows a group of us in a dance we did together - i'm the one in grey and pale ble/green.

The 6th pic is a group pic of me and my girlies! The bride is the one in the orange and blue, and i'm sitting next to her.

The 7th and 8th pics are from the reception (which was last night and i am still hungover!). As i had blue in my outfit, i used blue MU and accessories. On my eyes i had White Frost, Parrot, Fade, Electric Eel, Smolder eye kohl and Stila Black Smudgepot. The lips are Stila Violet lipglaze, and the cheeks and NARS Silvana and Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer brick.

The 9th pic is the henna i had done on my hand.

And final pic is the bride on her wedding day. I just thought you all might like to see.

Gasp, Bhav is so pretty!

You look G R E A T

Originally Posted by Trisha Heres mine, i got some advice from some of my asian friends at work, so hopefully its authentic

Back