FOTD Dare To Be "GREEN WITH ENVY" (July 11th - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you look great in these greens!!

Originally Posted by Liz Not very creative. But it was super bright. And I don't do super brights, so this was a "dare" for me. lol.
-Juxt

-Kelly green piggie

-Emerald Green piggie

-Humid

-Sprout

Lookin' Good Miss Liz !!!!

Originally Posted by Liz Not very creative. But it was super bright. And I don't do super brights, so this was a "dare" for me. lol.
-Juxt

-Kelly green piggie

-Emerald Green piggie

-Humid

-Sprout

thanks guys! you all need tp try the DTBs out! see what you can do.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

I'm getting so many ideas for this theme! Everyone looks lovely so far!! I was going to do a face today, but it was just so hot that I didn't feel like it. I might see if I can get the boyfriend to buy me some new makeup at the drugstore tonight so that I have more green colors to play with. :icon_love

Suzuki, make sure you submit them here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=8408

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh you are so pretty! And the green looks great on you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
redface.gif
thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rzyrafka My turn
smile.gif
ooh! that's so pretty!what did you use???

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok ladies.. I am so excited to present my Kryolan UV green eyeshadow.... I've never used Kryolan. Is it a wet product?

Originally Posted by Scarlette

Ok ladies.. I am so excited to present my Kryolan UV green eyeshadow....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEp!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW Scar! Woo, nice nice and hot! I need some jalapenos now

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok ladies.. I am so excited to present my Kryolan UV green eyeshadow....
rzyrafka & Scarlette - looking great!  

Scarlette - what mascara did you use?

Yes, Kryolan is a wet product. It comes in a cake form and you dampen your brush and just start painting! Doesn't crease or move at all! Hey.. thanks.. mascara.. what mascara? hahahah.. Umm.. it's actually false lashes. I WISH those were real!

Originally Posted by Liz ooh! that's so pretty!what did you use??? eyes:darker green Inglot matrix

lighter one- Bourjois Pastel Lumiere, Vert Petillant no 48

Mascara- Maybelline Volume Express Curved Brush, black

lips:

lipgloss- Oriflame Crystal Glaze, Gold Reflection

that's all
smile.gif

SO gorgeous, Liz, rzyrafka and Scarlette!!!! I'm going to have a go tomorrow. I LOVE greens!!!!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok ladies.. I am so excited to present my Kryolan UV green eyeshadow....
you look awesome,better than uma thruman's poisen ivy!!!!!!

beautiful liz! can't wait to see more

-Juxt

-Kelly green piggie

-Emerald Green piggie

-Humid

-Sprout

Back