FOTD Dare To Be "GREEN WITH ENVY" (July 11th - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This week we're gonna do GREEN WITH ENVY girls. I'll look for some pics but i'm not sure if they're necessary because the name says it all
biggrin.gif

Im sure they'll look amazing on your eyes girlie! I dont have many greens but i'm sure i come up with something
biggrin.gif

You know me too well chick! I was gonna pick it, then i changed my mind but changed it back again!.. Wonder if there's such a thing as green lipgloss!!!

yay! greens are one of my faves! not sure what kind of creative things i can come up with....
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

No way! I was only joking.. Might use some Golden Olive pigment on my lips just for fun *giggles*

Not that I want peeps to do this but when I think of Green with Envy I think of this.

carrey_as_riddler.jpg

Not very creative. But it was super bright. And I don't do super brights, so this was a "dare" for me. lol.

-Juxt

-Kelly green piggie

-Emerald Green piggie

-Humid

-Sprout

thanks! the rest of the face is just the usual stuff. not too creative with that. lol.

i was gonna add more stuff to it, but i couldn't think of anything to do.

Great thing about green is that it is very flattering on all eye colors,skin tones !!!!!one of my fave colors!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for starting off the challenge Liz! I hope to do mine on Saturday
biggrin.gif

I'm getting so many ideas for this theme! Everyone looks lovely so far!! I was going to do a face today, but it was just so hot that I didn't feel like it. I might see if I can get the boyfriend to buy me some new makeup at the drugstore tonight so that I have more green colors to play with. :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Love it Liz!! I have no clue what to do with mine!! lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
thanks! just do something that usually don't do, but with greens! hehe. make little designs or something. hehe

Latest posts

Back