FOTD Dare To Be "Xtina" (July 25th to August 7th )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I happen to think that she is gorgeous! Sometimes she does have some crazy looks but that way she keeps us guessing. Pick your favorite Xtina look and show us how "Beautiful" or "Dirrty" you can be!

We are beautiful in every single way...

14c16860.jpg

aguilera.jpg

aguilerachristina1.jpg

cant wait to see what every one comes up with.I personally dont like her very much i think shes trashy.but her looks are daring,sp this will be an interesting dare:
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine I don't think she's trashy....she's just had some different fashion choices. I really like the way she's been looking lately. Good DtB, Marisol! Thanks! I figured that she has had many looks that everyone's will find one that they like.

interesting pic marisol!

i love that viva glam pic with the pink hat. and like how she has been looking lately

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 OOH i love this one!!!!!! but do we have to choose a look from one of those pics to recreate??? Nope... if you find another picture of her that you like, you can use it. Just make sure you post it too!

Oh, fantastic theme Marisol!!!! It's gonna be hot! She has SO many different looks, it will be hard to choose 1 to emulate! Come on guys let's have fun with this one.
claps.gif

My Inspiration pic:

christinaaguilera_015.jpg

Ok... well, I look nothing like her - and I don't have bangs... so I had to improvise!! lol (so yes, that is the back of my hair flipped over to make 'bangs') and the crease color was a lot darker IRL and not as 'colorful' as in the pics... but you know those MOD colors!! Vibrant little suckers!!! LOL

Eyes are Mod Cosmetics... with Engraved Powerpoint Liner

Blush is MAC Sunbasque

Lips are a pink "FACE Stockholm" color with some MOD shadow over it

I'm just not piercing my nose for a DTB! lol
wink.gif
(and I ran outta rhinestones lol)

Since she has so many different looks, hopefully I'll get a chance to do another one - and take a little time on it! LOL But if not... here goes!

Be Gentle!! LOL
icon_wink.gif

PS>.. no, I can't sing - but I can fake it for pics!
wink.gif
LOL

Damn Janelle! Your mamma must be proud! Way to kick off this week's DTB. I especially love the last pic...

Originally Posted by Charmaine OMG Janelle, my jaw literally dropped open!!! You are so sex-ay! I love that last pic too, hehehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's so awesome, you totally got her look! Now if I really could sing... we'd be in business!! LOL Hopefully nobody saw me boppin' around in my bathroom taking my karaoke shots!! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Thanks chicks!!!
wink.gif

Janelle you nailed it! My jaw also dropped!
eek.gif
And extra points for being first again!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Janelle you nailed it! My jaw also dropped!
eek.gif
And extra points for being first again!
claps.gif
thanks hun!! :icon_love I figure if I don't do it NOW, then I'll forget & miss out... plus it gives me time for a re-do
wink.gif
lol

wow janelle! that looks great!!!!!

good improvising also. and i'm cracking up at the last pic. we should use that one for the voting pic next week. hehehehe

great job chica!

Oh my goodness! This is going to be so difficult. I have no idea who this person is!! I was hoping that this would me my week to jump in and do a DTB, but I think I'll be sitting out another week.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh my goodness! This is going to be so difficult. I have no idea who this person is!! I was hoping that this would me my week to jump in and do a DTB, but I think I'll be sitting out another week. Its Christina Aguilera.

Originally Posted by Liz wow janelle! that looks great!!!!!
good improvising also. and i'm cracking up at the last pic. we should use that one for the voting pic next week. hehehehe

great job chica!

icon_eek.gif
Oh HELL no!! lol

DA-YUM!!!!!! DAMN DAMN!!! Ok Janelle, I was blown away at your pics. WOW! Let me say it again WOW! You look great. Thanks for kick starting this thread.

Looking sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-say :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

My Inspiration pic:
Ok... well, I look nothing like her - and I don't have bangs... so I had to improvise!! lol (so yes, that is the back of my hair flipped over to make 'bangs') and the crease color was a lot darker IRL and not as 'colorful' as in the pics... but you know those MOD colors!! Vibrant little suckers!!! LOL

Eyes are Mod Cosmetics... with Engraved Powerpoint Liner

Blush is MAC Sunbasque

Lips are a pink "FACE Stockholm" color with some MOD shadow over it

I'm just not piercing my nose for a DTB! lol
wink.gif
(and I ran outta rhinestones lol)

Since she has so many different looks, hopefully I'll get a chance to do another one - and take a little time on it! LOL But if not... here goes!

Be Gentle!! LOL
icon_wink.gif

PS>.. no, I can't sing - but I can fake it for pics!
wink.gif
LOL

Originally Posted by Marisol Its Christina Aguilera. *clueless* She's a singer? I don't follow music. Has she maybe done any movies?

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

*clueless* She's a singer? I don't follow music. Has she maybe done any movies?

You really don't know who Cristina Aguilera is? I don't follow music at all, and i know her. She is some kinda of pop singer and sex symbol at the same time.
Suzu, are you like me, a talk radio freak? (instead of music)

Latest posts

Back