FOTD Dare To Be "Xtina" (July 25th to August 7th )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) You really don't know who Cristina Aguilera is? I don't follow music at all, and i know her. She is some kinda of pop singer and sex symbol at the same time.
Suzu, are you like me, a talk radio freak? (instead of music)

Not really. I generally stick my very dated CD collection (everything is from '92-'99) Boyfriend likes oogling the cute girls on magazines. So I'm sure he's probably mentioned her at some point in time. I do watch a lot of movies, so if she ever does any movies I'll sure I'll figure it out. The only reason I ever heard of Jennifer Lopez is because she's made a couple of movies. Apparently she sings too?

HOLY GUACOMOLE JANELLE! You ARE Christina in those pics. Amazing.. Well done chick!

Originally Posted by Marisol I happen to think that she is gorgeous! Sometimes she does have some crazy looks but that way she keeps us guessing. Pick your favorite Xtina look and show us how "Beautiful" or "Dirrty" you can be!

We are beautiful in every single way...
Unfortunatly my nose doesn't feat to any of her looks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 My Inspiration pic:

Ok... well, I look nothing like her - and I don't have bangs... so I had to improvise!! lol (so yes, that is the back of my hair flipped over to make 'bangs') and the crease color was a lot darker IRL and not as 'colorful' as in the pics... but you know those MOD colors!! Vibrant little suckers!!! LOL

Eyes are Mod Cosmetics... with Engraved Powerpoint Liner

Blush is MAC Sunbasque

Lips are a pink "FACE Stockholm" color with some MOD shadow over it

I'm just not piercing my nose for a DTB! lol
wink.gif
(and I ran outta rhinestones lol)

Since she has so many different looks, hopefully I'll get a chance to do another one - and take a little time on it! LOL But if not... here goes!

Be Gentle!! LOL
icon_wink.gif

PS>.. no, I can't sing - but I can fake it for pics!
wink.gif
LOL

One word.......AWESOME
claps.gif

Awesome job Janelle!!!!!!!!!You got her look down perfectly!!!!!!!!way to start this thing off!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

claps.gif
Sure am Marisol....Janelle amazes me at times !!! Originally Posted by Marisol Damn Janelle! Your mamma must be proud! Way to kick off this week's DTB. I especially love the last pic...

holy sh** Janelle you should go out like that sometime. SEXY!! I love how you imitated her facial expression, and the last pic is my favorite too.

I might actually take part this week, just have to find some pics of her when she was medium blonde. damn it I need more makeup skills, she wears lots of makeup and that will be hard to copy for me. I always end up looking like a hooker when I put too much stuff on my face

Originally Posted by Arielle I might actually take part this week, just have to find some pics of her when she was medium blonde. damn it I need more makeup skills, she wears lots of makeup and that will be hard to copy for me. I always end up looking like a hooker when I put too much stuff on my face You might?!?!?! Andrea doll... I expect to see some of your pics on this weeks DTB. She does have some pics where she isn't wearing a lot of MU. I will see if I can try to find more.

I found a few pics today & i think i could manage the eyes but my lipstick collection consists of MAC Brew & MAC Brew so HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA DO A LIP LOOK! All Christina seems to wear is really bright reds!

Originally Posted by Marisol You might?!?!?! Andrea doll... I expect to see some of your pics on this weeks DTB. She does have some pics where she isn't wearing a lot of MU. I will see if I can try to find more.

does such a pic exsist?SHe wears alot of makeup even when shes doing a "natural look"
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 does such a pic exsist?SHe wears alot of makeup even when shes doing a "natural look"
biggrin.gif
Check the beginning of the post. I added some more natural ones.

Janelle, which one can I use for your new avatar? :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

My Inspiration pic:Ok... well, I look nothing like her - and I don't have bangs... so I had to improvise!! lol (so yes, that is the back of my hair flipped over to make 'bangs') and the crease color was a lot darker IRL and not as 'colorful' as in the pics... but you know those MOD colors!! Vibrant little suckers!!! LOL

Eyes are Mod Cosmetics... with Engraved Powerpoint Liner

Blush is MAC Sunbasque

Lips are a pink "FACE Stockholm" color with some MOD shadow over it

I'm just not piercing my nose for a DTB! lol
wink.gif
(and I ran outta rhinestones lol)

Since she has so many different looks, hopefully I'll get a chance to do another one - and take a little time on it! LOL But if not... here goes!

Be Gentle!! LOL
icon_wink.gif

PS>.. no, I can't sing - but I can fake it for pics!
wink.gif
LOL

Aww! Thanks guys!! You're all awesome! :icon_love

And T, the answer is a big NONE!!! lol

And there is no way I'd go out like that in public... LMAO!!
wink.gif
If you want bright lips, use a clear lip balm, and put dshadow over it...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Check the beginning of the post. I added some more natural ones. thanx marisol. gonna try this tomorrow
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Aww! Thanks guys!! You're all awesome! :icon_love

And T, the answer is a big NONE!!! lol

And there is no way I'd go out like that in public... LMAO!!
wink.gif
If you want bright lips, use a clear lip balm, and put dshadow over it...
wink.gif

Ok, then I can just pick one for you then, right? Come on, serious, new avatar time with one of those!!

Wow. Janelle your pics are awesome!!!...and i love how you made your bangs...so creative!
claps.gif

I found some pics of christina that might be more useful for people with hair colours other than platnium blonde
tongue.gif
and pics with more "subtle" make up.

i18429346_5423.jpg

Xtina1x22.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/backstreetlion/xtina.bmp

normal_eltonparty_inside_feb27_1109.jpg

normal_1.jpg

normal_2.jpg

Note: I resized some of the pics so to see the full size look at the pic from the original URL.

Hope that helps and good luck girls..cant wait to see all the contestants.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back