FOTD Dec 29th 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok girls, this is FOTD-overload, I'm sorry! But here are a few FOTDs I haven't posted... If you want to know what I used, pleas ask and I will try to remember.
smile.gif

phpzixCJRAM.jpg

phpUVxPZFAM.jpg

phpqGu9GbAM.jpg

phpPLeG0kAM.jpg

phpyvW39FAM.jpg

phpf6fkVXAM.jpg

Okay, weird question perhaps but...how do you lips in such good condition. I'm not used to cold, dry whether and now that I live in Birmingham my lips are constantly chapped. Any advice?

Ya look fantastic, Thais!!! Question.... Your lip color looks like it is getting darker in the later photos or maybe the closer the photo? Did you change lip colors?

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, weird question perhaps but...how do you lips in such good condition. I'm not used to cold, dry whether and now that I live in Birmingham my lips are constantly chapped. Any advice? Oh, my lips are ALWAYS chapped here in minnesota, too! I try to use a lipbalm a couple of time a day but they always get chapped ayways.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ya look fantastic, Thais!!! Question.... Your lip color looks like it is getting darker in the later photos or maybe the closer the photo? Did you change lip colors? Yes, in the last pic I had Viva glam VI l/s and l/g.

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great FOTD's Thais, Do you wax/tweeze your brows yourself? They look great! Yup, I do. I use the Anastasia brow kit from sephora. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, my lips are ALWAYS chapped here in minnesota, too! I try to use a lipbalm a couple of time a day but they always get chapped ayways. Yeah, I do the same but they're still in bad shape...

Latest posts

Back