FOTD December 13th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm the first! My FOTD today is nothing great, I just wanted to show my new Mehron colors I got. They are similar to Kryolan in that they only work wet, but they are not paste-like at all, definitely more watercolor-like. The only way they can be worked with is when you mix them with water, and this is green, green mixed with black, and green mixed with white. I really like these "paints." They are so much fun! I hope to do many more FOTDs and some future DTBs with them and to get better at applying them, too! They are very versatile. Here is everything I used:

Face: Origins Halo Effect Instant illuminator for face

Madeleine Mono Facecolor in Tan- 4

L'Oreal HIP Powder Bronzer

MAC Powder Blush in Fleurry

Sparkle Gel Glitter Makeup for Face and Body

Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in Light/Medium

Eyes: Origins Halo Effect Instant illuminator for face

Mehron Paradise Makeup AQ Basic Palette using Green, Black, and

White

Estee Lauder Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in 03 Soft Black

MAC Fibre Rich Lash in Whole Brown

Lips: Blistex Fruit Smoothies in Melon Medley

Origins Halo Effect Instant illuminator for face

Maybelline shiny-licious in 80 cola-float

Alright, here we go!
smile.gif

43615-fotd-12.13.07.jpg

I agree. Green is certainly your colour! Actually, I like the whole make up look-- very neat and pretty
smile.gif

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I guess I'm the first! LOVE your lips!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine is super simple. eyeshadow, eyeliner and tinted lip balm... I look like a dude in some of the pictures but..its the jawline. i need to figure out my angles. That first picture of you is very nice! What a wonderful smile.
biggrin.gif

============

I got to try my Ivy League as a base today. I don't know if using that made the Lime so bright, or if the Lime is just that bright, anyway! (I've never used it before.) But I like it.
smile.gif
Nothing fancy about this at all. Just a few colors thrown together.

all M*A*D Minerals unless specified

FACE:

primer - Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel, Fyrinnae Rice Powder

concealer - Medium, Wet 'N wild concealer stick

foundation - Natural Medium

finisher - Translucent Veil and SPF Powder

contour - Merle Norman SunSense Bronzing Powder in Copper

blush - Peach

EYES:

UDPP

base - Indelible Gel Liner: Ivy League - lid, lower lashline

e/s - Lime - lid, lower lashline (over Ivy League then used to smudge Chocolate Mousse)

e/s - Andulucite - crease

e/s - Linen - highlight

e/l - Indelible Gel Liner: Chocolate Mousse - lower lashline

brows - Brow Duo in Blonde

mascara - Maybelline: Sky High Curves and Great Lash in Brownish Black

LIPS:

l/s - Citrine

231889452-M.jpg

231889493-M.jpg

231889524-M.jpg

231889536-M.jpg

231889548-M.jpg

231889591-M.jpg

231889600-M.jpg

Thanks for looking!

231889473-M.jpg

DIAGRAM:

231889580-M.jpg

Gallery Link:

Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

utmostrose...love the green and you have such beautifull curls

empericalbeauty love the simple look

julie...love this look on you.

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pretty utmostroseSooo Pretty Julie i love the colors
smile.gif

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif julie...love this look on you. Thank you, emih!
smile.gif

Thankyou everybunny
smile.gif
I actually was up watching all the episodes of Lost: Season 3 on DVD to catch up for the next season with my husband when I did this, so when we were through (we actually finished it, yay!), I just went to bed, in a daze since by then it was 7 am, lol, and didn't even wash it off from having it on for hours (I know, I know). but lo and behold, I wake up later on today around 2pm (we are rockstars haha) and the eye makeup is still exactly the way I left it! This stuff is great! The costume shop where I got it also had Ben Nye cream color stuff for your eyes, but it had mineral oil and petrolatum as main ingredients, and I know me and my skin, and I just *couldn't* buy it, I just wouldn't use it, I don't use that type of stuff normally, and I couldn't bring myself to even for great results like dramatic styles. I'm so happy I found this stuff. Yes, it's water soluble, so if you get caught out in the rain, well, that's it, or if you cry, or if you eat something (this can also be used on the lips, it's great for a lovely matte look, but only some colors, same goes for the eyes), but the ingredients are wayyyyyy gentler and even include aloe at the *top* of the list. If that's not good for you, I don't know what is.

Oh! And empiricalbeauty, I love your look today! Your braids are beautiful! One day I have to get some put in!

Entipy, I love that green, is it the green that has the foil to it, or the other shadow, or all of it?

Okay, I promised pics of the Manhattan palette Andi got me, as well as the pearl strand Anna sent. So, here ya go! I took the pics this morning, but didn't have time until now to upload them. My brows were having a hard time cooperating this morning... And as always, my camera washed some of the color out because I know my crease doesn't look that faint IRL! Normally I don't toss in so many pics, but I couldn't figure out which ones were best. You take your pick LOL!

FACE

LG Under Makeup Primer

UD Hallucination MMU

theBalm timeBalm Concealer

Cargo Rome

Manhattan Liquid Glow (on cheeks)

BeneFit BrowZings in Light

MAC Show-Off Brow Set

EYES

UDPP

BeneFit HighBrown

Manhattan Palette

MAC Nightfish f/l

Avon Uplifting Mascara

LIPS

Rimmel Obsession Exaggerate l/l

MAC Sundressing l/s

FOTD12-13x.jpg

EOTD12-13.jpg

EOTD12-13xx.jpg

EOTD12-13x.jpg

Wow, Aquilah, beautiful! That MAC Sundressing is definitely going on my wishlist! And your lashes look stunning! Did you curl them before you applied the Avon Uplifting, or no? I've heard good and bad things about it, and have been on the fence about it myself, so I'm curious as to how you like it and use it.

Latest posts

Back