FOTD December 14th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just slaped this on quick to go to walmart to get cookies onions & buns
rotfl.gif
, anyways ignore my nasty face I didnt use foundation. & i dont like the bottom lash line.

Face-Cover girl loose powder, mac northern lights msf & maybelline tropical melon blush.

Eyes-Nyc brow filler, maybelline great lash mascara, mac painterly paint pot, phloof [all over lid & brow bone] by jupter [all over lid & middle of bottom lash line] woodwinked [inner corner of lid & lash line], bang on blue & freshwater mixed [outer lid & lash line] blacktrack fluidline.

Lips-soft lust lipstick & wondershine 3d glass.

100_8098.jpg

100_8094.jpg

100_8093.jpg

100_8092.jpg

100_8091.jpg

Your face does not look even close to nasty. Be glad you are young with such smooth skin.

I love the eye colors. I may have to try that look for work tonight.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just slaped this on quick to go to walmart to get cookies onions & buns
rotfl.gif
, anyways ignore my nasty face I didnt use foundation. & i dont like the bottom lash line. I like the lower lashline; I think you look very pretty!
smile.gif

Since Barbi over at M*A*D seems to be really busy (and therefore unable to post any new looks right now), I decided to take a break from doing all M*A*D stuff today and show a little love to one of my favorite Everyday Minerals colors: In the Garden. This was one of the 1st mineral e/s I ever got, and this is the first time it has been the absolute LID star in a look.
smile.gif

It's FRIDAY! WOOOOOO!

FACE:

primer - Fyrinnae Rice Powder

concealer - MAD: Medium

foundation - MAD: Natural Medium

finisher - MAD: Translucent Veil and SPF Powder

blush - EDM: Snooze Bar

EYES: (all e/s Everyday Minerals [EDM])

UDPP

e/s - In the Garden - lid, lower lashline over Starry Eyed

e/s - Starry Eyed - crease, outer v, lower lashline

e/s - Diary - highlight

e/l - Prestige LeKhol: Jet Black

brows - Brow Duo in Blonde

mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous: Carbon Black, Maybelline Great Lash: Blackest Black

LIPS:

l/g - MAC Lustreglass: Love Nectar

232202485-M.jpg

232202527-M.jpg

232202592-M.jpg

232202621-M.jpg

232202654-M.jpg

232202669-M.jpg

232202727-M.jpg

232202820-M.jpg

Thanks so much for lookin'!

232202556-M.jpg

Diagram:

232202756-M.jpg

Gallery Link:

Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice Julie. In the Garden is such a pretty color! Thanks, Thais!

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just slaped this on quick to go to walmart to get cookies onions & buns
rotfl.gif
, anyways ignore my nasty face I didnt use foundation. & i dont like the bottom lash line. Wish I could get my face to look that nasty!! Lol... You always look great!!

Thats very Pretty Ashlee! I love your FOTD's!

You look very Pretty today Julie! In the Garden is such a pretty color!

Face:

NYC Cover Stick - Light

mark. Tint Tint - Blossom

Eyebrows:

Wet 'n' Wild Brow Pencil - 652

Professionals e/s - Bittersweet

Catrice Eyebrow Stylist - Walnut Brown

Eyes:

essence e/s - Last Call

essence e/s - Kiss of a Rose

essence e/s duo Hula Dreams - 1st shade ( teal )

Las Vegas e/s - 01 ( white with gold reflects )

essence Multi Action Mascara - Black

Lips:

L'Oreal Color Juice - Watermelon Crush

1-8.jpg

2-8.jpg

3-6.jpg

4-5.jpg

5-4.jpg

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look very Pretty today Julie! In the Garden is such a pretty color! Isn't it?? Thank you!!
smile.gif

Those colors you're wearing today look wonderful on you.

Everyone looks great today. Entipy I love that color too.

I was in a rush as always, so my one pic is pretty crappy, but I love the colors and how it turned out today. The close up pic is more what the colors looked like.

Used HIP Showy Duo, Annabelle smoothliner meteorite, Revlon colorstay eyeliner, and MAC Plushlash. Lips was warm smile tendertone.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone looks great today. Entipy I love that color too.
I was in a rush as always, so my one pic is pretty crappy, but I love the colors and how it turned out today. The close up pic is more what the colors looked like.

Used HIP Showy Duo, Annabelle smoothliner meteorite, Revlon colorstay eyeliner, and MAC Plushlash. Lips was warm smile tendertone.

Your eyelashes are Great!

makeupwhore- Your face isn't icky at all. I love the eyeshadow combination

Entipy- That color is really pretty.

I gathered up the courage to post a FOTD...

Face:

Buff'd (Magnolia) foundation

Cheeks:

Buff'd (Dusty Rose) blush

Eyes:

L'Oreal WearInfinite Quad (Enchanted Bouquet)

CoverGirl Lash Exact (Black Brown)

Lips:

Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Treatment (Alexandrite)

jandi1214.jpg

Oh woww!! Everyone looks great today lol. I tried to do an extremely sultry, sexy playmate look, just for fun
satisfied.gif
My camera is pretty horrible (like 3 years old lol), and it made everything look soooo much lighter than it actually is, so pretend I'm wearing bronzer, and more eyeshadow lol.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Here's what I used (in order):

- Stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup in E

- Clinique All About Eeys Concealer for dark circles

- Benefit Boi-ing! Concealer (mixed the lightest and medium shade to cover zits)

- Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder

- Too Faced Bronzer in Sun Bunny on forehead, cheeks, nose, and the ball of my chin

- Too Faced Blush in Who's Your Daddy? on the apple of my cheeks only(from Lights, Camera, Glamour! Palette)

- MAC Eyeshadow in Jest all over lid and brow bone

- A pewtery-lavender shade from middle of my lid out, and in the crease (from Lights, Camera, Glamour! Palette)

- Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Really Black along lashline and on lower lid

- Black eyeshadow tracing along eyeliner and smudging up and out cat-eye style (from Lights, Camera, Glamour! Palette)

- Covergirl LashBlast Mascara (3 coats!) in Very Black

- MAC Lipstick in Plink!

And that's all there is to it!

Latest posts

Back