FOTD - December 15th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
you have an amazing smilee!

hah just had to put that out there.

the eyshadow is well blended.

i like the brightness of the purple

eyeliner, but i would have also liked

to see it a couple shades darker

to blend with your darker outer-lid

eyeshadow. just a suggestion. =)

take care.

 
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
1,650
Reaction score
0
Pretty ArcEnCiel! I love the Purple

Face:

NYC Cover Stick - Light

Agnes B. e/s - True Rose ( as blush )

Las Vegas Blush - 01

Eyebrows:

Wet'n'Wild Brow Pencil - 652

Eyes:

P2 Palette - Sugarbabe ( white shade )

Catrice O Sole Mio Quad - Dolce Passione

Urban Decay - Kiss e/s

NYX - Penny Pearl

Las Vegas e/s - 03

Professionals e/s - Bittersweet

Mary-Kate and Ashley Liquid Eyeliner - Onyx

Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil - Jet Black

Essence Multi Action Mascara - Black

Lips:

MAC Lip Laquer - Wanderlust

Selfmixed Lipgloss

1-9.jpg


2-9.jpg


4-6.jpg


5-5.jpg


 
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
762
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by michixboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif you have an amazing smilee!hah just had to put that out there.

the eyshadow is well blended.

i like the brightness of the purple

eyeliner, but i would have also liked

to see it a couple shades darker

to blend with your darker outer-lid

eyeshadow. just a suggestion. =)

take care.

Thank you very much. I hear what your saying, but I like it when my eyeliner pops against the eyeshadow.

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pretty ArcEnCiel! I love the PurpleFace:

NYC Cover Stick - Light

Agnes B. e/s - True Rose ( as blush )

Las Vegas Blush - 01

Eyebrows:

Wet'n'Wild Brow Pencil - 652

Eyes:

P2 Palette - Sugarbabe ( white shade )

Catrice O Sole Mio Quad - Dolce Passione

Urban Decay - Kiss e/s

NYX - Penny Pearl

Las Vegas e/s - 03

Professionals e/s - Bittersweet

Mary-Kate and Ashley Liquid Eyeliner - Onyx

Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil - Jet Black

Essence Multi Action Mascara - Black

Lips:

MAC Lip Laquer - Wanderlust

Selfmixed Lipgloss

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...t/FOTD/1-9.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...t/FOTD/2-9.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...t/FOTD/4-6.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...t/FOTD/5-5.jpg

Thank you. You look great in those colors. Very pretty.
 
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mornin'! Here is my FOTD for today. Those colors are so pretty and I love the eyeliner !!!!! I'm like you. I want to be able to see my eyeliner and usually pick something darker as a contrast. Looks great.
 
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pretty ArcEnCiel! I love the Purple You look so beautiful today. I love the lip color on you. Wonderful job!!
 
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
0
ArcEnCiel- Love your colorful looks. I'm loving the liner on this one.

MissPout- Beautiful, you always look beautiful! I like the lip color a lot.

 
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
762
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those colors are so pretty and I love the eyeliner !!!!! I'm like you. I want to be able to see my eyeliner and usually pick something darker as a contrast. Looks great. Thank you
shakehands.gif

Thanks Sheikah.

 
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
909
Reaction score
0
arcenciel - LOVE the brightness and the purples! I also like the shape of your e/s!

MissPout - You look so pretty, and your liner looks fabulous.

We had our first family Christmas gathering of the year today, so I decided to do a look. Here it is.
smile.gif


FACE:

primer - MAC Prep + Prime

concealer - MAD: Medium

foundation - MAD: Natural Medium

finisher - MAD: Translucent Veil, SPF Powder

blush - Jane: Blushing Blossom

contour - Merle Normal SunSense: Copper

EYES:

UDPP

e/s - Pure Luxe: OMG! - lid

e/s - MAD: Spruce - crease, outer v, lower lashline

e/s - MAD: Diamond - highlight

e/l - MAD Indelible Gel: Endangered - upper lashline

brows - Brow Duo in Blonde

mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous: Carbon Black, Maybelline Great Lash: Blackest Black

LIPS:

l/g - AVON Lip Swirls: Golden Bronze

232672016-M.jpg


232672169-M.jpg


232672240-M.jpg


*snort*

232672096-M.jpg


232672380-M.jpg


232672432-M.jpg


232672517-M.jpg


232672624-M.jpg


232672684-M.jpg


232672777-M.jpg


Thanks for indulging all the pictures.

232672329-M.jpg


Diagram:

232672577-M.jpg


Gallery Link:

Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

 
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
0
Julie, very cool. I wasn't expecting that at all. it was like a surprise when you lowered your lids. I like it!!!!!

 

Latest posts

Top