FOTD- December 18th 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you tried doing neutrals, but with colored liner? Like using a wash of a champagne color with teal along the upper and lower lashlines? I bet that would look awesome!
Julie, I wish Melon pigment had worked for me! It is gorgeous, but doesn't look right on me!

Mary, love the colors! You look good in green!

I never thought to do that Aquilah. That is a great idea. I am going to try it. Thank you.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do love those brighter colors on you. Looks so pretty! Thank you Kelly.
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Julie, I wish Melon pigment had worked for me! It is gorgeous, but doesn't look right on me! Awww, that stinks!!
frown.gif
It's so pretty.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous ladies! Julie, that melon is a great color. Thanks, Bexy. I lurve it.

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello. Here I am with my colors again. Neutrals do NOTHING for me. Looks lovely!!

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous gold. Thank you

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the gold Entipy!
smile.gif
Thanks

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Julie, I had never seen melon before. It is beautiful and you look lovely as usual. Thank you!
smile.gif

Back