FOTD-December 23rd, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My highlight got washed out.

Mac unless stated.

Face

-Select spf 15 foundation.

-Northern lights msf.

-Maybelline Peach blush.

Eyes

-Nyc brow filler.

-Painterly paint pot.

-White tie.

-Limo.

-Sable wrap.

-Embark.

-Blacktrack fluidline.

-Telescopic carbon black mascara.

Lips

-Jordana natural lipliner.

-Soft lust lipstick.

-Nyc sungold pink lipgloss.

100_8221.jpg

100_8222.jpg

100_8223.jpg

100_8231.jpg

100_8230.jpg

100_8234.jpg

100_8237.jpg

YOU look beautiful and your eyes are amazing. I love the e/s. I'll get the courage soon to do my FIRST FOTD!
eusa_whistle.gif

A

Ashlee you look sooo good! That shadow color looks perfect with your eyes, you inspire me to wear more eyeshadow
smile.gif

Here's mine from 2 days ago, Ive been pretty much doing the same look, sorry for the weird picture lol its just Carbon as top liner, Mi'Lady purple on lower lashline (much more vivid than this pic shows) and MAC plushlash and whatever on my dry lips...

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ashlee you look sooo good! That shadow color looks perfect with your eyes, you inspire me to wear more eyeshadow
smile.gif

Here's mine from 2 days ago, Ive been pretty much doing the same look, sorry for the weird picture lol its just Carbon as top liner, Mi'Lady purple on lower lashline (much more vivid than this pic shows) and MAC plushlash and whatever on my dry lips...

I love your hair!!! Great job on your eyes also!!

That is gorgeous makeup! You really know how to compliment your best features! I'm also a huge fan of the brown smoky eye, it really makes blue and green eyes POP!

Thanks everyone

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ashlee you look sooo good! That shadow color looks perfect with your eyes, you inspire me to wear more eyeshadow
smile.gif

I love your hair too!

Thank you everyone yup my hair is all natural, I get compliments on it but I hate the time it takes to style it lol would rather have straight hair anyday. At least Ive learned how to work with it lol I had too cause Im stuck with it, I can't even straighten it if I tried!

Nice fotds, ladies.

Ash - can I suggest using a lighter shade for your eyebrows? I think it'll look best on you. Btw, they're growing out great now.

Latest posts

Back