FOTD February 20, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The darker eyeshadow looks a lil more grey than brown in the pics cause of the light and color correction. In natural daylight looks brown.

MK Signature Concealer - Yellow NYX Concealer Stick - Fair MaxFactor Age Renew Foundation - Sand MaxFactor Miracle Touch Foundation - Golden NYX Mosaic Powder Blush - Spice MaxFactor Face Powder - Medium Beige   NYX Long Lash Mascara - Black Diorshow Iconic Mascara - Black NYX Eyeliner Pencil - Black NYX Eyeliner Pencil - Dark Brown Avon True Color Eyeshadow - Chestnut Avon True Color Eyeshadow Pallete - Mocha Latte NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow - Nude NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow - Mocha   NYX Lipliner Pencil - Beige NYX Lipliner Pencil - Flower Avon Glimmerstick for Lips - Rich Ginger Dior Rouge - Hollywood Pink

Kokane-Very nice!

I'm kind of addicted to cream eyeshadows lately. When i first started using them I was like "meh" but not LOVE them. They are so easy to blend and build upon with powder shadows.

This looks is from Friday and I don't actually remember all the products I used :/ These are the ones I do remember:

Maybelline 24 hr cream shadow - pomegranate punk

Tarte for True Blood palette

Maybelline falsies mascara - black 

Maybelline Fit Me foundation - liquid and powder

ELF Cream liner - black

I love both these looks! Well done ladies!

Eyes:   MAC Untitled Lid Primer – Entire lid and brow bone Bling Tone spâ€iceâ€y eye shadow – inner half of eye lid & outer half of lower lash line MAC Twilight Falls eye shadow – outer half of eyelid and crease MAC Beauty Marked eye shadow – upper lid liner Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara   Lips: MAC lip pencil – Hover elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick – Ruby Slipper       Also, an unintentional pic that I thought was kinda cool. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />     Pardon the stuff in the background, I was putting my make up on my sewing table. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Beautiful work ladies!!!

Eyes:

Ulta Eyeshadows - Pink, Pearl, Flirty and Mystical

NYX Slide On Pencil - Browm Perfection

Rimmel Glam Eyes - Extreme Black

Cheeks:

Ulta Blush - Adore

Lips:

Ulta Lipliner - Rose

Ulta Lipstick - Sheer Rose

Allo Ladies!

Wow You all look amazing today there will certainly be some heads turning :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Skin: Napoleon Pore Perfect Primer
ModelsPrefer Liquid Foundation in Nude
Revlon Photoready powder in 020 Light/Medium

Eyes:Models Prefer Palette colours,
Started off with a black lid, then blended out a medium grey,
Shaded in a silver in the inner eye blending outwards and a nude highlighter on the brow bone.
Blended a charcoal and black eyeliner on the lower lash line and smudged the liner in.
Finished with 3 coats of Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara.

Used Bourjous Blush in Coup De Foudre (Rose)
With a light bronze under the cheek bones.

Lips were Revlon in 002 Icy Nude with Lipsmackers Fanta Gloss (hehe).​

@koKane- wow flawless! i love your eye work & that lip color

@hezzie- love the colors! gorgeous

@pancua- love that lip color! cute mirror pic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@chemicalmakeup- omg i love that pink with the little heart! so cutee!

@jean- love the soft colors they look great on you

revlon photo ready airbrush foundation rich ginger

cheeks nars angelika blush

eyes: rimmel smart liner (top) & urban decay 24/7 eye pencil electric (bottom), maybelline great lash blackest black

lips: bonnie bell lip smackers samoa (girl scout cookie)

Sorry I didn't do my fotd in a while :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i've been working and spending time with my sissy 

I'm not really happy with these pics I was working with loose pigment and got some on me and had to wipe it off and later realized i wiped off foundation too so you can see a patch of my blotchy skin lol 

Face

Revlon Photoready Airbrush - Vanilla

Eyes 

Warpaint Beauty Shimmer Eyeshadow - Poison Berry 

The Body Shop Baked Eye Color - Amethyst

Milani Baked EyeShadow - Mix it up

Silver Eyeliner (the brand and name is rubbed off)

Almay intense i-color eyeliner - Purple Amethyst

Warpaint Beauty Liquid Eyeliner - Chromeo

CoverGirl Lashblash Volume - Very Black

@ Tis - I love the blue liner!

@ Belle Ami- I love your classic look

@ Jean - It felt like a pink day =)

@ Myr - The purple goes great with your eyes

Love that color lip stick on u.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love both these looks! Well done ladies!

Eyes:   MAC Untitled Lid Primer – Entire lid and brow bone Bling Tone spâ€iceâ€y eye shadow – inner half of eye lid & outer half of lower lash line MAC Twilight Falls eye shadow – outer half of eyelid and crease MAC Beauty Marked eye shadow – upper lid liner Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara   Lips: MAC lip pencil – Hover elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick – Ruby Slipper       Also, an unintentional pic that I thought was kinda cool. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />     Pardon the stuff in the background, I was putting my make up on my sewing table. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Love the heart :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So talented!

Originally Posted by ChemicalMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Everyone is looking awesome =)

Coastal Scents original palette, L'Oreal Lineur Intense and L'oreal Volume Shocking

Jean, looking fresh as a daisy! As always :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beautiful work ladies!!!

Eyes:

Ulta Eyeshadows - Pink, Pearl, Flirty and Mystical

NYX Slide On Pencil - Browm Perfection

Rimmel Glam Eyes - Extreme Black

Cheeks:

Ulta Blush - Adore

Lips:

Ulta Lipliner - Rose

Ulta Lipstick - Sheer Rose

I love the dramatic, bold eye. Looks terrific!

Originally Posted by belle ami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Allo Ladies!

Wow You all look amazing today there will certainly be some heads turning :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Skin: Napoleon Pore Perfect Primer
ModelsPrefer Liquid Foundation in Nude
Revlon Photoready powder in 020 Light/Medium

Eyes:Models Prefer Palette colours,
Started off with a black lid, then blended out a medium grey,
Shaded in a silver in the inner eye blending outwards and a nude highlighter on the brow bone.
Blended a charcoal and black eyeliner on the lower lash line and smudged the liner in.
Finished with 3 coats of Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara.

Used Bourjous Blush in Coup De Foudre (Rose)
With a light bronze under the cheek bones.

Lips were Revlon in 002 Icy Nude with Lipsmackers Fanta Gloss (hehe).​

I LOVE this blue liner on you Tis. Looking very bold and beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@koKane- wow flawless! i love your eye work & that lip color

@hezzie- love the colors! gorgeous

@pancua- love that lip color! cute mirror pic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@chemicalmakeup- omg i love that pink with the little heart! so cutee!

@jean- love the soft colors they look great on you

revlon photo ready airbrush foundation rich ginger

cheeks nars angelika blush

eyes: rimmel smart liner (top) & urban decay 24/7 eye pencil electric (bottom), maybelline great lash blackest black

lips: bonnie bell lip smackers samoa (girl scout cookie)

I love these pics. I think you totally look like a sparkly vampire right out of "Twilight" lol

Originally Posted by myrmillonis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry I didn't do my fotd in a while :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i've been working and spending time with my sissy 

I'm not really happy with these pics I was working with loose pigment and got some on me and had to wipe it off and later realized i wiped off foundation too so you can see a patch of my blotchy skin lol 

Face

Revlon Photoready Airbrush - Vanilla

Eyes 

Warpaint Beauty Shimmer Eyeshadow - Poison Berry 

The Body Shop Baked Eye Color - Amethyst

Milani Baked EyeShadow - Mix it up

Silver Eyeliner (the brand and name is rubbed off)

Almay intense i-color eyeliner - Purple Amethyst

Warpaint Beauty Liquid Eyeliner - Chromeo

CoverGirl Lashblash Volume - Very Black

Latest posts

Back