FOTD: February 25, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Revlon PhotoReady AirBrush Rich Ginger

Cheeks: Stila Illuminating Powder Bronze & Tarte Tipsy Blush

Eyes: Lined top & bottom with Urban Decay 24/7 liner Electric & then used MAC Beautiful Iris Shadow on top, Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black,

Lips: Maybelline Baby Lips Peach kiss & Born With it Lipstick 

The blue is pretty on you but perhaps a bit much when worn on top and bottom. You have very golden toned skin, but the foundation is a little orangey. I've heard good things about RCS foundation. That's one of the things that keeps me from buying it though...

my skin really isn't that golden in person, it's more neutral. & it doesn't look orange in person or on my other camera. it's actually one of the few foundations that actually blends right in. this is one of the only two that i can wear repeatedly that don't break me out. it is a good foundation & i don't think the blue is too much. i actually like it for a fun spring look but thanks for the constructive criticism

Originally Posted by Kimshi42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The blue is pretty on you but perhaps a bit much when worn on top and bottom. You have very golden toned skin, but the foundation is a little orangey. I've heard good things about RCS foundation. That's one of the things that keeps me from buying it though...

I agree with you, I love the blue on top and bottom.  It's not a bit much, when you're wearing a color like that on top and bottom, subtle isn't what you're going for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my skin really isn't that golden in person, it's more neutral. & it doesn't look orange in person or on my other camera. it's actually one of the few foundations that actually blends right in. this is one of the only two that i can wear repeatedly that don't break me out. it is a good foundation & i don't think the blue is too much. i actually like it for a fun spring look but thanks for the constructive criticism

@yousoldtheworld- thanks! :) i definitely wasn't going for subtle! i was going for a bold, springy fun pop of color :)

Latest posts

Back