FOTD February 6, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eyes:

NYX JEP - Purple Velvet and Milk

ELF Eye Brightening Quad - Rocker

Wet N Wild Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara - Extreme Black

Cheeks:

Laura Geller Blush - Apricot Berry

Lips:

Urban Decay Lip Junkie - Naked

love the purple & that lip color

are the urban decay glosses worth it?

nars sheer glow barcelona

eyes: elf cream liner purple

lips: revlon lip butter sugar plum

This looks so fresh and natural! Love it!

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

love the purple & that lip color

are the urban decay glosses worth it?

nars sheer glow barcelona

eyes: elf cream liner purple

lips: revlon lip butter sugar plum

Tis I would kill for your skin!!!  I do not think the Urban Decay glosses are worth what they charge for them.  I have drugstore lipglosses and ELF lip glosses that are more pigmented, more softening and have better staying power for a fraction of the cost of UD.  I'm glad I got to try it (came with my Naked palette) but I'd never purchase one.

@pancua- thank you so much!

@jean- awe thanks so much! you're so sweet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> & thanks for the heads up on the urban decay glosses. it's such a pretty color, but they are so expensive. i think i'll stick to my drugstore lip products.

i actually accidentally posted yesterday's fotd in this thread! i was thinking today was the 7th for some reason! so the one i just posted was for yesterday

here's mine for today: 

revlon photoready airbrush rich ginger

cheeks: avon soft plum true color blush

eyes: iMark metallics moonshine all over lid, wet n wild eye crayon (green shade) on top, bottom- revlon colorstay eyeliner black

lips: revlon lip butter strawberry shortcake

I love what you did with your hair. Overall really beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@pancua- thank you so much!

@jean- awe thanks so much! you're so sweet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> & thanks for the heads up on the urban decay glosses. it's such a pretty color, but they are so expensive. i think i'll stick to my drugstore lip products.

i actually accidentally posted yesterday's fotd in this thread! i was thinking today was the 7th for some reason! so the one i just posted was for yesterday

here's mine for today: 

revlon photoready airbrush rich ginger

cheeks: avon soft plum true color blush

eyes: iMark metallics moonshine all over lid, wet n wild eye crayon (green shade) on top, bottom- revlon colorstay eyeliner black

lips: revlon lip butter strawberry shortcake

Face: Hard Candy - Welcome Matte Powder
           Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose
           Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Concealer

Eyes: Nyx Eye Base - White
           L.A Colors Metallic Eye shadows in Sweet Pleasure (Purples and Pinks)
           Urban Decay Eye shadow - Naked

Lips: Hard Candy Balm - Lovestruck

@pancua- thank you!! it was sweatpant day to work so i threw in a headband to match my sweatpants lol

@greenapril- nice natural look!

Back