FOTD for 7th May

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

Today I was a bit bored so I played a little bit with my make up and this is part of what I did. I just show you one eye because I made up each eye differently, but I don't like the other eye.

I hope you like it.

P.S. The make up I use wasn't MAC neither Stile...it's a brand quite know in Spain but I don't know if it's know in the rest of the world. It's called Pinaud and I used a palette so I don't know the name(sorry about it). The mascara I used was Hypnose (Lancome)

Great Bei! What color did you use?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Very pretty!

Originally Posted by Enigmaa Very pretty!
Here's mine

Face: Maybelline Shine Free in ivory, NYC loose powder in Translucent

Cheeks: MAC Angel

Eyes: Relvon Colorstay liner in Black, UD Chopper, Jane Sungloss, Benefit Bad Gal lash

Lips: Revlon SL Nude Lustre

Looks great Enigmaa!! Another great Fotd!! I really like that blush! Might have check that out today @ MAC!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Beautiful!

Originally Posted by Enigmaa

Very pretty!
Here's mine

Face: Maybelline Shine Free in ivory, NYC loose powder in Translucent

Cheeks: MAC Angel

Eyes: Relvon Colorstay liner in Black, UD Chopper, Jane Sungloss, Benefit Bad Gal lash

Lips: Revlon SL Nude Lustre

WOw that is sooo cool, I can see the reflection of the camera in your eye!

Originally Posted by bei87

Hi!
Today I was a bit bored so I played a little bit with my make up and this is part of what I did. I just show you one eye because I made up each eye differently, but I don't like the other eye.

I hope you like it.

P.S. The make up I use wasn't MAC neither Stile...it's a brand quite know in Spain but I don't know if it's know in the rest of the world. It's called Pinaud and I used a palette so I don't know the name(sorry about it). The mascara I used was Hypnose (Lancome)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WOw that is sooo cool, I can see the reflection of the camera in your eye! Yeah I saw that... that's cool!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Face:

Clarins Radiance Plus Self-tanning Cream Gel (I got a sample of this so I had to try it. I was told that it's not really self-tanning it just gives a healthy color)

Clarins UV 40 sunscreen

Diorskin Pure Light foundation #200

T.Leclerc pressed powder in Ivory

Dior blush in Glowing Rose

Eyes:

Clinique Quickliner in black brown

Laura Mercier Eye Shadow duo in bamboo

YSL Faux Cils mascara in Black

Lips:

Clarins long-lasting lip liner in praline

Clarins Sun Sheer lipstick in #03

Gorgeous as always Reija!
smile.gif
I like the lipliner/lipstick on you - goes nicely w/ your skin tone!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Here's mine... finally got the hair to curl somewhat...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Fix+ Spray

MAC Moistureblend in NC42

Ulta Blush in Glow

BE bisque powder

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC CCB in Hush

MAC e/s in Jest (inner lid)

MAC e/s in Sable (Outer corners & crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Engraved

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC l/s in Viva Glam V

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

Aromaleigh PC/PP in 2W

PF Peach To Glow Powder

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Milani Peachy Peach - lid

Milani Golden Bronze - crease

Milani Storm - wet as liner

Maybelline VE Turbo in Very Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

Revlon SL l/g in Apricot Glaze

Bei87, the purple e/s used look great with your brown eyes.

Enigmaa you are so pretty & congrats on your first FOTD post
biggrin.gif

Janelle curly hair looks great on you. You should be a model girl!

Reija i agree with Janelle.. That lip look is great with your skin tone. I've a sample of the Clarins Self Tanning Gel too & i quite like it

I've used this look before (refer to FOTD 05/06/05 I believe?), but I think today it was much darker, and I liked it alot better. I put mulch in the crease, as apposed to on the outside corner.
smile.gif

My face of the day (sorry no picture)

MAC Bronze tint mixed with Chanel DPF in Sunlit Beige

MAC Select Sheer pressed powder NW43

Chanel Stellaires quadra

Gold as wash and on browbone

Rose on lid

Berry on crease and outer corner

MAC eye kohl in Prunella as liner

Showstopper on brows

MAC Frame blush

MAC Plum lipliner

MAC Flusterose lustreglass

Love that color you used for a liner, Trisha! Don't make me go back to MAC again!
wink.gif

Ashley - I love that color on you! I have mulch, but it doesn't show up as well on me as it does on you! Gorgeous!

Charmaine - Yeah, it's my new favorite lippie! I was always into light pinks, but I usually would do liner a little darker, and then blend it together w/ the l/s. But this looks good alone!
wink.gif
Thanks!

Laura my love, you are too cute! I don't know about modeling anytime soon! lol I'd need to grow about 8 inches and lose about 8 sizes first!
wink.gif
lol But thanks for the sweet comment!

Thanks for your nice words too Erica & Trisha! I was going to the freestanding MAC today - which is in a mall about 40-45 min. away (my first time @ a freestanding store!! Woohoo! I'll post the haul) anyway, since I wanted to head out somewhat early - I wanted the quickest do' possible... and it USED to be curly! Now I dont know what it is... lol It's finally starting to wave again, although the ends are still stick straight. Almost a year later & I'm still kicking myself over using easystraight...
frown.gif
My hair was almost dried on its own when I was done with my Makeup... and it was a Frizzball! I swear, you'd think I did the Easystraight last week the way it looks. It's amazing what the right products, brush and dryer can do!
wink.gif
But eventually I'm hoping it will be actual curls again... not just gelled mess! LOL But thanks for the nice comments guys!! Love ya all! :icon_love

Thanks Janelle! you are so sweet, and you look gorgeous in your pictures! I have curly hair, and I hate it, but you look beautiful with your hair like that!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Love that color you used for a liner, Trisha! Don't make me go back to MAC again!
wink.gif

Ashley - I love that color on you! I have mulch, but it doesn't show up as well on me as it does on you! Gorgeous!

Charmaine - Yeah, it's my new favorite lippie! I was always into light pinks, but I usually would do liner a little darker, and then blend it together w/ the l/s. But this looks good alone!
wink.gif
Thanks!

Laura my love, you are too cute! I don't know about modeling anytime soon! lol I'd need to grow about 8 inches and lose about 8 sizes first!
wink.gif
lol But thanks for the sweet comment!

Thanks for your nice words too Erica & Trisha! I was going to the freestanding MAC today - which is in a mall about 40-45 min. away (my first time @ a freestanding store!! Woohoo! I'll post the haul) anyway, since I wanted to head out somewhat early - I wanted the quickest do' possible... and it USED to be curly! Now I dont know what it is... lol It's finally starting to wave again, although the ends are still stick straight. Almost a year later & I'm still kicking myself over using easystraight...
frown.gif
My hair was almost dried on its own when I was done with my Makeup... and it was a Frizzball! I swear, you'd think I did the Easystraight last week the way it looks. It's amazing what the right products, brush and dryer can do!
wink.gif
But eventually I'm hoping it will be actual curls again... not just gelled mess! LOL But thanks for the nice comments guys!! Love ya all! :icon_love

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Thanks Janelle! you are so sweet, and you look gorgeous in your pictures! I have curly hair, and I hate it, but you look beautiful with your hair like that! You're welcome...
wink.gif
and Thanks! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My hair would both curl or straighten so easily before I used that crapola... now... it's a fight no matter what I do - but your hair looks great! You're crazy to hate it!!
icon_eek.gif
I would love to have naturally CURLY (not messy lol) hair like yours! but this was whipped up in about 10 min... scrunch damp hair and throw in some Herbal Essences Humidity Defying get, the new Herbal Ess. spray gel, some curl booster by Alagio, and keep scrunching upside down while drying... then flip - and sprayed with Hair Toys Photo Op hairspray. And put in mini claw clips on top - I have angles in the front, and some long layers in the back... and since it doesn't really curl yet - I get flat spots, and poofy spots... so pulling it up is easier. lol
tongue.gif

here's a pic of it down... and then up... they are 2 of my fotd pics for today that didn't make the cut... lol Now you see why I have to put it up! lol
wink.gif

Oh my goodness!! I think it looks gorgeous both ways!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 here's a pic of it down... and then up... they are 2 of my fotd pics for today that didn't make the cut... lol Now you see why I have to put it up! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Oh my goodness!! I think it looks gorgeous both ways!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks, but
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
!!! LOL
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back