FOTD for April 16th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so I am actually the first one today. hope I won´t be the last ;-)

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

BB Corrector+Creamy Concealer

BB Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Studio Fix

MAC Roseland Blush

Revlon Skinlights Loose Illuminating Powder in Bare Lights

EYES:

MAC e/s Kid on brows

MAC e/s Vanilla+Revlon Skinlights on browbone

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Pink Papillon on inner half of lid

cheap hot pink drugstore e/s on outer half of lid

MAC fluidline Blacktrack along upper lashline

MAC e/s Plum over Blacktrack

MAC glitter eyeliner Post Punk along upper and lower lashline

MF 2000 calorie mascara

LIPS:

MAC lipglass C-Thru

I am so mad!!!! I was supposed to go out tonite with 2 of my friends, but they both stood me up and didn´t even bother to call me
icon_frown.gif

so here I am sittin at my dorm all made up and dressed up. I guess I´ll just have to take off all that makeup and go to bed. I think I need new friends *lol*

Looking great ladies.

Arielle - sorry that your friends did that to you. It sucks when they do crap like that!

Eyes:

UD primer potion

MAC naked lunch washed from lash to brow

MAC Steamy on inner 1/2 of my lid

MAC Parfait Amour on outter lid

MAC Moth Brown on outter V

MAC Macroviolet outter lashline

Maybelline Expert Eyes Velvet Black on inner lower rims

MAC Macroviolet under lower lashes

Lashes:

Curled with Shiseido curler

Origins underwear for lashes 1 coat

Shiseido Advanced Volume 2 Coats

Face:

Lola Oil Free Sheer Foundation -Wheat

BE Warmth on cheeks

BE Mineral Veil

I had to rush so i didn't put my lipgloss on til i got in the car

I used California Tan Lip Shine

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

anya that´s my favorite FOTD from you so far!! when I first looked at it I thought it was Meadowland and Plum. at least that´s what they sorta look like on me.

very fresh and pretty!!! love the lips!

Originally Posted by Arielle anya that´s my favorite FOTD from you so far!! when I first looked at it I thought it was Meadowland and Plum. at least that´s what they sorta look like on me.
very fresh and pretty!!! love the lips!

thank you.when i got to my aunt's house tonight to watch the kids. I walked in and the first thing out of Kate's mouth was you got two on (she's 3) she loves when i wear the two eye shadows

Gorgeous ladies.

Arielle: I have unreliable friends as well and last night my SO and I were saying we should trade them in for new ones!

Here's my make-up from last night:

Base

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Orgasm powder blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion from lash line to brow

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

MAC Teddy Eye Kohl on upper lash line, flick to outer corners, inner edge of inner corners and lower inner rims

MAC Tempting e/s on the centre of the eyelids

Stila Twig e/s on the outer edge of eyelids, crease and lower lash line

UD Half Baked e/s on the inner corners, inner edge of eyelids and in a line to highlight alongside the inner edge of the eyeliner line

Clinique Lash Building Primer

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Hydrabase l/s in Baby Gold

L'Oreal Glam Shine l/g in Clear Crystal

(when I went out later I changed to Chanel Twinkle Glossimer)

Fragrance

Dior J'Adore EDP

I went to a concert last night, so my pic is about 1am this morning after I'd been wearing my makeup for almost 12 hours! EEEK! I wore:

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

Revlon CSN in Buff

Cornsilk Classic Translucent LP in No Color

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Trace Gold

L'oreal Quickstick - base

MAC Swimming - lid

MAC Humid - crease, outer 1/2 of lid

UD Mildew - outer "V", smudged out a little past eye

MAC Fluidline in Sweet Sage - bottom lashline

Stila Smudgepot in Black - top & bottom lashlines, inner rims

CG STL in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

Prestige WP l/l in Oak

MAC Lipglass in C-Thru

However, in the pic, I don't have on any lip stuff... but the lipliner/gloss combo did look really good with the green eyes.

Angela, Violet & Erica - you ladies look great. I love the color combo you did Angela. Whoo hoo... ladies and gentleman, she is using more vibrant colors!!!!!
tongue.gif

Erica - what concert did you go to?

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I went to a concert last night, so my pic is about 1am this morning after I'd been wearing my makeup for almost 12 hours! EEEK! I wore:
MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

Revlon CSN in Buff

Cornsilk Classic Translucent LP in No Color

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Trace Gold

L'oreal Quickstick - base

MAC Swimming - lid

MAC Humid - crease, outer 1/2 of lid

UD Mildew - outer "V", smudged out a little past eye

MAC Fluidline in Sweet Sage - bottom lashline

Stila Smudgepot in Black - top & bottom lashlines, inner rims

CG STL in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

Prestige WP l/l in Oak

MAC Lipglass in C-Thru

However, in the pic, I don't have on any lip stuff... but the lipliner/gloss combo did look really good with the green eyes.

I couldn´t tell you´ve been wearing you makeup for 12 hours. If I go to a club my face turns red and shiny from the heat and sweating when I dance.love the green e/s...swimming has been on my wishlist forever.

Aw, thanks, Charms
smile.gif

Marisol - Don't laugh, but it was a BSB concert. Been loving them since my early teens, so I was way excited that they're coming out with a new CD and going on tour.
biggrin.gif
It was so awesome!

Arielle - I don't know if you have Revlon Colorstay Natural foundation available in Austria, but that's the best long-wearing foundation I've found. I don't use it a lot, just when I know I'll need to look good for several hours. It's great!

Originally Posted by Penny I got bored tonight and started playing with my makeup, it turned into a fairy wing type thing.
icon_lol.gif
wtf.jpg

Cool pic! Yould use it as your avatar.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Aw, thanks, Charms
smile.gif

Marisol - Don't laugh, but it was a BSB concert. Been loving them since my early teens, so I was way excited that they're coming out with a new CD and going on tour.
biggrin.gif
It was so awesome!

You are too funny! Why would I laugh at you? I think its great that you got to see them in concert. I have two of their CD's and I used to listen to them all the time. I sort of outgrew them but I heard that their new CD is a more mature one. Is that right? Where did you see them perform? Who opened for them?

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Aw, thanks, Charms
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
It was so awesome!

Arielle - I don't know if you have Revlon Colorstay Natural foundation available in Austria, but that's the best long-wearing foundation I've found. I don't use it a lot, just when I know I'll need to look good for several hours. It's great!

nope, no Revlon in Austria
icon_cry.gif
but I just added the Colorstay foundation to my wishlist for my next US trip. I was also wondering how the MF Panstick is since you always list it for your FOTDS...I´ve heard good things about it. but it´s also not available in Austria, although we have MF.

is it medium/heavy coverage?

Hi Marisol! Their new CD is more mature - still BSB, but it's just different. They did several songs from the new album, and I can't wait for it to come out in June! I saw them perform in Raleigh, NC at the symphony hall. No one opened for them; it was a 2 hour show with just them, and it was awesome! It was sold out, and we had 10th row seats - great seats really. I got some good pics.

And Arielle - Aw, that sucks that Revlon is not available in Austria
frown.gif
You should definitely check it out on your next trip to the US. And MF Panstik is more medium to heavy coverage, and I use it on blemishes and undereyes. It works great for blemishes, but I'm still looking for something better for my undereyes. I've been majorly wanting BB Creamy Concealor since you raved about it!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Hi Marisol! Their new CD is more mature - still BSB, but it's just different. They did several songs from the new album, and I can't wait for it to come out in June! I saw them perform in Raleigh, NC at the symphony hall. No one opened for them; it was a 2 hour show with just them, and it was awesome! It was sold out, and we had 10th row seats - great seats really. I got some good pics.
smile.gif
Definately post some pics. I love going to concerts and sounds like you had a great time!

Quote:
And Arielle - Aw, that sucks that Revlon is not available in Austria
frown.gif
You should definitely check it out on your next trip to the US. And MF Panstik is more medium to heavy coverage, and I use it on blemishes and undereyes. It works great for blemishes, but I'm still looking for something better for my undereyes. I've been majorly wanting BB Creamy Concealor since you raved about it!
smile.gif
I guess everybody that has the BB Conceale raves about it ;-)it´s my favorite MU product at the moment

Originally Posted by Marisol Angela, Violet & Erica - you ladies look great. I love the color combo you did Angela. Whoo hoo... ladies and gentleman, she is using more vibrant colors!!!!!
tongue.gif
lMAO smarty pants.
ilike the teal and purple combo alot. i've used it with meadowland and plum.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 lMAO smarty pants.
ilike the teal and purple combo alot. i've used it with meadowland and plum.

10_1_106.gif

Back