FOTD for April 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

Aromaleigh PC/PP in 2W

MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O Peach

Stila AOS #13 as highlighter

MoM as base

Stila AOS #13 on lid

Jordana Color XTend in Blackout

CG STL in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

Maybelline Shinylicious l/g in Caramella

Stila AOS #13 dabbed in center of lip

No pics today - the camera batteries are dead from last night.
biggrin.gif

Sounds cool Erica! So were you somewhere exciting last night that the batteries in the camera were dead??!!

I have absolutely NOTHING besides Clarins Beauty Flash Balm on my face today so i can't post a FOTD!

I've been barefaced all weekend ... this is the first Sunday in forever that I actually skipped church (with the exception of weeks where we travelled to see family) because I have so much work to do, so I didn't even do mu today
frown.gif

Looks like my computer program's about done running, time to go see if it did what it was supposed to! (And no, this is not the same program I was working on last weekend until 5:30 am!)

nothing on my face either. I stayed home studying all day. and I like to look VERY casual on sundays when i do nothing. I´m talking about some really oversized t-shirts and ugly but comfy sweat pants with faded colors.

whenever my mum sees me like that she treathens to throw those clothes away cause they´re even too ugly for her being the anti-fashionista
icon_lol.gif

I actually wore makeup today when I went to run errands. lol

and I used my new makeup
smile.gif

I did some B2M and the MUA's said I looked pretty, so that's always good. and the one that i see all the time said that my face looked really nice. I said it was from their tint, but it was really from the laura mercier tint. lol.

Face:

-LM tinted moisturizer in "almond"

-Nars "Orgasm" blush

Eyes:

-Beige-ing shadestick

The Diana #2 palette: ( i don't know the names of the shadows though. lol)

-the coral color on the inner half of lid

-dark color on outer half and liner

-goldish color in the crease and very inside of eye

-shroom as highter

-pro long lash mascara in black

-mystery as a "brow filler"

Lips:

-whirl liner

-viva glam 5 lip glass

I really like the pallete, but the coral color was hard to apply and really had to pack it on to get the desired color. plus it was a matte shade, so that was part of problem too.

THIS IS MY FIRST FOTD!!! it's really, really bad, but i was so excited to use my new cam for it LOL

i also got BB's creamy concealer to go, so i wanna to see how it came out and well, i'm not satisfied, but i'll keep it, anyway
frown.gif

FACE

stila liquid foundation in 40 watt

nars blush in orgasm

EYES

lancome khol in black ebony

maybelline sky high curves in black

BB creamy concealer to go in light bisque corrector and sand concealer

LIPS

bourjois levres contour in universelle

mac lipglass in prrr

Jen3.jpg

i'm not too crazy about prrr. now i remember why i haven't used it in ages! i barely use colors like that on my lips.

now i just need to see how my eyes look with eyeshadow on. if my dark circles still make me look like i got punched, i'm gonna cry
frown.gif

Lookin' good everyone! I'm bare as a baby's behind today!
wink.gif

Jen!!! There you are!!! My sis in the flesh!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Lookin' fab!
wink.gif

Looking lovely ladies.

Here are the names of the colors in the Diana palette.

Shroom - Pink-frost buff (Satin)

Showstopper - Soft smoked black (Matte)

Flipside - Softly shimmering gold/brass (Frost)

Dancemix - Kicky coral pink aura (Matte)

I played around with my makeup some more tonight. hehe. i tired taking pics of my eyes from earlier, but the shadows creased and it didn't look good.

The colors didn't come out right in the pics for this one, but it looked nice.

Face:

-Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in "Almond"

-NARS "Orgasm" blush

Eyes:

-Sushi Flower inner lid

-Nocturnelle outer lid & lower lash liner in the outside corner

-Angelcake very inside of eye/lid

-Trax crease & lower lash liner

-Shroom browbone highlight

-Macroviolet fluidliner

-Fibre lash in black

Lips:

-Whirl liner

-Nice lipglass

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I played around with my makeup some more tonight. hehe. i tired taking pics of my eyes from earlier, but the shadows creased and it didn't look good.

Face:

-NARS "Orgasm" blush

Eyes:

-Sushi Flower inner lid

-Macroviolet fluidliner

-Fibre lash in black

Lips:

-Whirl liner

-Nice lipglass

Beautiful as always! You have such a pretty face!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

I played around with my makeup some more tonight. hehe. i tired taking pics of my eyes from earlier, but the shadows creased and it didn't look good.

Face:

-NARS "Orgasm" blush

Eyes:

-Sushi Flower inner lid

-Macroviolet fluidliner

-Fibre lash in black

Lips:

-Whirl liner

-Nice lipglass

LIZ!!! Nice PIcs! Them there are some killer eyebrows, plucked and shaped! ...ok, im on MUT too much

Originally Posted by Jennifer THIS IS MY FIRST FOTD!!! it's really, really bad, but i was so excited to use my new cam for it LOL
i also got BB's creamy concealer to go, so i wanna to see how it came out and well, i'm not satisfied, but i'll keep it, anyway
frown.gif

FACE

stila liquid foundation in 40 watt

nars blush in orgasm

EYES

lancome khol in black ebony

maybelline sky high curves in black

BB creamy concealer to go in light bisque corrector and sand concealer

LIPS

bourjois levres contour in universelle

mac lipglass in prrr

Jen3.jpg

i'm not too crazy about prrr. now i remember why i haven't used it in ages! i barely use colors like that on my lips.

now i just need to see how my eyes look with eyeshadow on. if my dark circles still make me look like i got punched, i'm gonna cry
frown.gif

you really don´t like the BB concealer? Ok I think I´m the one who´s gonna be crying now
icon_smile.gif

well I can tell were your circles usually are cause the skin there is a little different (it´s the same on me too) and you really have some deep-set ones.

but on this pic the lighting comes from below so your circles WOULD be very visible. but I really can´t see that much except for the skin difference (sorry for the bad explanation)

btw you are freakin gorgeous. love the hair!!!!

and since Janelle brought up the sister-thing...hm..we have a very similar chin! ok I´m gonna stop with the lookalike-thing now
icon_biggrin.gif

Girls ye are all looking FABULOUS! I've my digi cam back again so i'll be posting pics again every dew days
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LIZ!!! Nice PIcs! Them there are some killer eyebrows, plucked and shaped! ...ok, im on MUT too much *lmao* yeah maybe you´re on here too much, but we´d miss your funny comments if you weren´t.and hey, it´s cool when a guy is in touch with his, em "feminine" side
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle you really don´t like the BB concealer? Ok I think I´m the one who´s gonna be crying now
icon_smile.gif

well I can tell were your circles usually are cause the skin there is a little different (it´s the same on me too) and you really have some deep-set ones.

but on this pic the lighting comes from below so your circles WOULD be very visible. but I really can´t see that much except for the skin difference (sorry for the bad explanation)

you explained it well! i know what you mean. i need to keep searching, but i'll keep this for now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle btw you are freakin gorgeous. love the hair!!!!and since Janelle brought up the sister-thing...hm..we have a very similar chin! ok I´m gonna stop with the lookalike-thing now
icon_biggrin.gif

thank you! that pic is HORRIBLE, though. i don't like washing my hair every day, so it's so dull in that pic!

LOL we do have a similar chin AND we both have dark circles LOL!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer
thank you! that pic is HORRIBLE, though. i don't like washing my hair every day, so it's so dull in that pic!

LOL we do have a similar chin AND we both have dark circles LOL!!

oh shut up that pic is far away from horrible, you are so pretty. if you wanna know what horrible is I´ll take a pic of my face without makeup
icon_lol.gif
(joking)
and the chin...you gus call it "butt-chin" right? I never realized it really does look like a butt until my american friend alana made fun of me for havin a buttcrack in my face *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle oh shut up that pic is far away from horrible, you are so pretty. if you wanna know what horrible is I´ll take a pic of my face without makeup
icon_lol.gif
(joking)
and the chin...you gus call it "butt-chin" right? I never realized it really does look like a butt until my american friend alana made fun of me for havin a buttcrack in my face *lol*

thank you!
LOL!!! my little sis has a butt chin and when she was in the 4th grade, they all told her she did and she cried and told the teacher LOL she thought it was an insult.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFL "butt chin"
Like John Travolta

fire.gif

Too bad your chin is cuter than his
wink.gif

I wished I could kick your BUTT for posting this Tony *lol* I think I´ll have nightmares about buttchins tonight...I never really noticed mine until my friend told me I have one
icon_razz.gif

Latest posts

Back