FOTD for April 1st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY (do ye have that in the US??).. Here's my quite boring FOTD for today. I'm just really not in a make up mood this week. Hope i click out of it soon!

FACE:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Fresco

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Estee Lauder Blush All Day in Rose Desire

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Jest on lids

MAC Gleam packed on my crease

MAC Smolder Eye Kohl to line top lash line

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

LIPS:

Bonne Belle Lip Smacker in Sugar N Spice (think thats the name!)

FRAGRANCE:

JLO Still

here comes my first FOTD WITH pics! My makeup turned out quite simple cause I´m not doing anything special today(only lunch with my grandma *g*).

I tried to so hard to do a close up shot of my eyes but I guess my camera isn´t good enough for that. the other pics took me like 30min cause I had to figure out flash/no flash and light/dark surrounding. in some pics I look like I`m not wearing any makeup at all. taking good pics is tough
icon_rolleyes.gif

FACE: MAC Hyper Real

BB Creamy Concealer

MAC Studio Fix

MAC Angel Blush

BROWS: MAC kid e/s and cheap clear brow gel

EYES : MAC fluidline Frostlite on lower inner rims

MAC e/s vanilla on brow bone

MAC e/s Pink Papillon on lid

MAC e/s Plum on upper lashline

LASHES: Kanebo 38° Silk Performance Mascara

LIPS: Dior Addict lip gloss (pale shimmery pink, dunno what number)

OMG Arielle you have to most beautiful eyes EVER. You are so dam pretty. The pink e/s looks great on you. You've no excuses now girlie, we want pics ALL THE TIME!

It took me a few weeks to get used to my camera but don't worry you'll be flying it soon. I usually just sit down & click click click about 50 times, then i pick the best 1 or 2 to upload on MuT!

Originally Posted by Laura OMG Arielle you have to most beautiful eyes EVER. You are so dam pretty. The pink e/s looks great on you. You've no excuses now girlie, we want pics ALL THE TIME!
It took me a few weeks to get used to my camera but don't worry you'll be flying it soon. I usually just sit down & click click click about 50 times, then i pick the best 1 or 2 to upload on MuT!

*lol*..I beat you. I took like 90 pics in 3 different rooms to find the ones that looked good. but I can´t seem to do close ups cause the pics get so blurry... dunno what I`m doing wrong on that. maybe it´s the cheap camera´s fault
icon_smile.gif

Trish, help this young lady out here! She's the pro when it comes to taking pics & so is Violet! I never take pics as good as they do! I doubt its the camera though, i'm sure there must be some way of taking close ups without it going blurry

Sounds lovely and bronzey/peachy, Laura! Very pretty pics, Arielle!

Laura: You have to have a steady hand when taking close-ups (it helps if you have one of those mirrors that flips round and that's on a tall stand so you can angle the mirror to rest your hands on it whilst you press the button. Sounds strange but it helps for those days when the pic keeps coming out blurry). Also have the flower symbol on the screen so it picks out detail well.

Here's my natural springy FOTD. So glad it's April because it means it's my birthday soon!!!

Base

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Shu Uemura Glow On in P Purple 05B

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

Stila Cha Cha e/s on inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners

Stila Diamond Lil e/s on outer 1/3 of eyelids, outer corners, crease and lower lash line

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Smoky Brown blended into lower lash line

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Clinique Colour Surge l/s in Pink Style

Fragrance

Cacharel Eau D'Eden EDT

Sounds wonderful Kim! And hey, thats a good idea to post swatches of the products you used when you can post pics of you!

Bethany, the soft natural look is lovely on you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Sounds wonderful Kim! And hey, thats a good idea to post swatches of the products you used when you can post pics of you!
Bethany, the soft natural look is lovely on you
biggrin.gif

Thanks. I thought about doing something bold today but I've been meaning to try out Cha Cha with Diamond Lil for a while and tomorrow is party night again (third Saturday running! LOL) so I'll be wearing stacks of eye make-up then.

Everyone is looking gorgeous!

Here's my first FOTD, but no pics - sorry!

It's pretty boring coz i only went to the chiropractor and then the supermarket!

FACE

Provoke 3-in-1 Foundation in Soft Beige

Dior Skinflash #3

CHEEKS

NARS Multiple St Barts

EYES

NARS Multiple St Barts

Ariane Poole Powder Pencil in Brown Suede to liner upper & lower lashes

Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara in Black

LIPS

Stila Lipglaze in Praline

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Sounds pretty & i'm loving the new avatar Bhav! Thanx! I figured everyone has got a pic of them up, so why not join in!!

Trish: Did you ever post a tutorial?

My FOTD: I had to get ready in 5 minutes!

-MAC tinted moisturizer in NC40

-MAC Studio Fix in NC35

-MAC Margin Blush

-Beige-ing Shadestick

-Bronze e/s

-Shroom e/s

-Zoom lash in black

-Chapstick. hehe

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Trish: Did you ever post a tutorial? She sure did. Check out her notepad!

My FOTD:

Face:

MUFE Lift Concealer

Stila TM in tan

Clinique Gentle Light Powder

Cheeks:

MAC Pinkerpeach/Trust Fund duo

Eyes:

MAC Rich Ground Fluidline

MAC Variety CCB

MAC Brule e/s

MAC Honesty e/s

MAC Samoa silk e/s

MAC Bronze e/s

Avon Luxury Browliner

Lips:

MAC Chai l/g

I LOVE everyone's new pics, avatars, etc. We have quite a bunch of supermodels on MuT!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol She sure did. Check out her notepad! hmm.. no tutorial pics are showing up..?

Heres mine... wasn't too thrilled w/ today's FOTD - but I wanted to try my new shadows... even though the color combo isn't that great! LOL (And I'm not posting the front-on eye pics because I realized my eye was 1/2 bloodshot from contact lens irritation!)

♥ FACE: ♥

Estee Lauder Double Wear in Softan (borrowed from mom)

Perscriptives Traceless powder in Level 3

MAC Blush Sheertone Doubles in Blushbaby/Peachiness

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC e/s in Pink Freeze (inner corners & lid)

MAC e/s in Brun (outer V, Crease & under lower lashes)

MAC e/s in Jest (browbone)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Stubborn Brown

Ultima II Wonderwear mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta Lipliner in Mink

MAC 'Textures' l/s in Play it Soft

great looks ladies.

my face of the day was

burts bees lipblam

and a red nose from blowing it all day
frown.gif

Latest posts