FOTD for April 22nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I only have eyes of the day pics today, but this is my whole face breakdown, plus a pic of my new hair (had it cut and highlighted).

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

BB Desert Rose powder blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment very lightly on brow bones

MAC Minted Eye Kohl on upper lash line and a small flick to the outer corners

UD Acid Rain e/s on the inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners

MAC Humid e/s on the outer 1/3 of eyelids, crease and lower lash line

Prestige Smokey Green e/l (love this so much and it's lasted all day so far without fading or smudging) blended into lower lash line with Humid

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Building Primer

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Rouge l/s in Carefree Pink

Fragrance

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey

Face-

Clinique City Fair Concealer

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in classic ivory

cover girl fresh complexion pocket powder in classic ivory

eyes-

Dura 907 Peach

L'oreal In Dynamite

Rebel eyeshadow In Neon Pink and Neon Orange

Wet n Wild In Noir

Clinique lash doubling mascara

Lips-

Bonne Bell Lip smacker in vanilla

Love my lips- Rose garden

DSCF3124.jpg
DSCF3125.jpg

Love your new highlights, Bethany! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I had bright fire engine red and blonde streaks put in my hair a couple of summers ago and I loved it.
smile.gif

very pretty girls!

pretty highlights violet
smile.gif
like the minted liner. i have minted, but still have to practice more with pencil liners. didn't work out too well the firstt ime i tried it. lol
icon_redface.gif

OMG Bethany! I love your hair!!! It looks awesome! Nice job on your eyes too! The greens must look so cool with your new color! Love the different variations of reds and brown/blondes... it pops!

Kisses, I agree with Charms - great cat eye! You can wear bold colors so well! Like you were born with em' !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm bare today (glasses on too) but we might do something tonight, so we might have a Fotn, but no fotd .. lol
icon_wink.gif

wow Bethany, your hair looks so sexy...too bad you didn´t post a full FOTD so I can see the hair AND the face.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle wow Bethany, your hair looks so sexy...too bad you didn´t post a full FOTD so I can see the hair AND the face.
icon_smile.gif
Well, it's the end of the day (so no pics, sorry), but here was my work face (all MAC):
Hyper Real Foundation NC20

Select Coverup NC20

Pinkerpeach/TrustFund blush duo

Shadestick in Beige-ing

Rule (as an overall wash)

Gorgeous Gold (inner corners)

Sushi Flower (in the crease)

Pollen (browbone highlight)

Waveline (rimming the eyes all around)

Pro Lash in Blue

#3 lashes

RibbonRed l/s + Enchantress l/g

Oh "B"., "Bethany", "Violet" - .... that looks so gorgeous!. I must tell you, .. I love the fact that you post your FOTD w/ actual pics each time....I like seeing the finished product, rather than just reading about what everyone uses. (who cares, .... personally ; I prefer seeing it).... That's why I voted for you. (Oooops, - I Don't know if I'm allowed to say it or not)....but, I certainally hope you win, because you are dedicated, and you take the time to present a good presentation for FOTD (THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT) "FOTD" of the day (you WANT to see the FACE) - Good Luck...and a very Happy - up and coming birthday ! Momma !
wink.gif

You girls look great! That cat eye is amazing.

Bethany - love the hightlights too! Very chic.

Eyes:

MAC naked lunch washed

MAC Star violet on lid

MAC Trax on crease and outter V and wet under bottom lashes

MAC Macroviolet fluidliner on upper lash line

Maybelline Expert eyes Velvet Black eyeliner on lower rims

Lashes:

Curled with shiseido curler

1 coat of origins underwear for lashes

1 coat shiseido advanced volume mascara - black

1 coat of shiseido extra length mascara - black

Face:

BE Tan 4.53

BE warmth on cheeks

Lips:

Baby pink lipgloss raspberry

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 pretty ang!
don't you love those colors?! they're so pretty.

i do love them i was just hoping i could pull them off i hadn't tried them yet. and then my friend was here waiting for me and i couldn't do my face over even if i wanted to

oh I´m loving that Angela! especially that lipgloss..what brand is it?

and Joy: glad to see someone else but me likes MAC Hyperreal..I´ve seen it posted in many of your FOTDs. I´m wondering why so many people hate it

Originally Posted by Arielle oh I´m loving that Angela! especially that lipgloss..what brand is it?
and Joy: glad to see someone else but me likes MAC Hyperreal..I´ve seen it posted in many of your FOTDs. I´m wondering why so many people hate it

i didn't like it because it made me too shimmery or something.

Originally Posted by Arielle oh I´m loving that Angela! especially that lipgloss..what brand is it?

baby pink, it's an asian brand i got the raspberry one as a throw in on a swap. i think you can order the gloss online though

Quote:
Very pretty Angela - keep posting the pics<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

thank you

WHOA....SO COLORFUL & PUNKY LOOKIN'.... go girl !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 Face-Clinique City Fair Concealer

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in classic ivory

cover girl fresh complexion pocket powder in classic ivory

eyes-

Dura 907 Peach

L'oreal In Dynamite

Rebel eyeshadow In Neon Pink and Neon Orange

Wet n Wild In Noir

Clinique lash doubling mascara

Lips-

Bonne Bell Lip smacker in vanilla

Love my lips- Rose garden

DSCF3124.jpg
DSCF3125.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG Bethany! I love your hair!!! It looks awesome! Nice job on your eyes too! The greens must look so cool with your new color! Love the different variations of reds and brown/blondes... it pops! Thanks! Yeah, I realised afterwards that the green e/s goes really well with the red! Which is great seeing as I love wearing green (and green tops). It seems to compliment lots of make-up looks so I think I'll keep getting these highlights done (used to have light and dark blonde highlights).

Latest posts

Back