FOTD for April 27th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla I love your lipstick color :icon_love What is it? What is it?
biggrin.gif
thanks to you all for the comments.....the lip color is naj oleari lip pencil in #13 mixed with clinique glosswear for lips in 01 crystal......its funny that all you guys (i mean gals) like this lip color but when i posted it on another forum i was told it is "not in fashion anymore"...lool.....to which i replied it is my style my way and thats what im comfirtable with......so i guess i know where to look for real comments that make me feel good!! here!!!!

Originally Posted by kitakat its funny that all you guys (i mean gals) like this lip color but when i posted it on another forum i was told it is "not in fashion anymore"...lool.....to which i replied it is my style my way and thats what im comfirtable with......so i guess i know where to look for real comments that make me feel good!! here!!!! OMG, are you serious? What is with people making negative comments all the time. Well i for one think it looks fab on you
biggrin.gif

Thanks Kitakat for the lip color info
smile.gif
I also love this board too. I read QVC's board sometimes but that's about it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by kitakat thanks to you all for the comments.....the lip color is naj oleari lip pencil in #13 mixed with clinique glosswear for lips in 01 crystal......its funny that all you guys (i mean gals) like this lip color but when i posted it on another forum i was told it is "not in fashion anymore"...lool.....to which i replied it is my style my way and thats what im comfirtable with......so i guess i know where to look for real comments that make me feel good!! here!!!!

Originally Posted by Laura OMG, are you serious? What is with people making negative comments all the time. Well i for one think it looks fab on you
biggrin.gif
I like it too! I guess those people just don't have good taste!
wink.gif
lol

Back