FOTD for April 30th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

PF Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

L'oreal Blush Delice in Sugar N Spice

L'oreal Quickstick - base

MAC Retrospeck - lid

MAC Trax - crease, wet as liner (don't like this wet as liner - not dark enough)

CG STL in Black

Prestige Oak l/l

MAC Nymphette l/g

i guess its just me and Fiesty Femme so far!!! hummm, heres my fotd for today...i also went out today to buy some of the sample foundation i put yesterday, and everyone was fighting over them!!thats the dream matte mousse...i had to reach over 3 people to get mine...haha....well my fotd for today is inspired by violet because she has the most beautiful green eyeshadows all the time and beautiful big eyes...id like to get the green soon form MAC pigment...but i need to know first if green suits me....hummm.. what do you guys think?? anyway, here it is and i cant wait to see everyone elses....
icon_biggrin.gif

Looks great, kitakat! I really like that with your blue eyes!
smile.gif
What eyeshadow did you use? I love that color!

You eyes look beautiful....you got that inner rim liner on perfect !!! more pics !!!. lol

Originally Posted by Trisha Lovely eyes Kitakat, as usual!! x :icon_love Trisha my honey, where are your eyes today??? I love the combos you come up with!!! I wish I could learn how to post my pics....Janelle's showed me several times....I'm not so computer savvy!!! let alone work the camera into the mix!!! lol....I will try it one day....It'll probably be a train-wreck disaster

Laura Mercier Oil-free Foundation in Blush Ivory

T.leclerc pressed powder in ivory

Dior bronzer

Clinique quick liner in brown black

Laura Mercier eye shadow duo in Bamboo

YSL Faux Cils mascara in black

Laura Mercier Lip liner in natural lips

MAC lipgloss in C-thru

Okay, this pic is from the end of work (translated: not so fresh, but you get the idea still). It was a mascara focus today, so hence the little pigeon stompings around my eyes.
wink.gif

All MAC:

FACE

Strobe Cream

Hyper Real Foundation NC20

Select Coverup NC20

Margin blush

EYES

Wonderfull

Electric Eel & Fade (in the crease)

Waveline fluidline (top & bottom + inner rims)

Pro Lash in Periwink-wink (lashes & around the eyes
smile.gif
)

LIPS

For this pic, I threw on some Plastique... but for work, I had Spice liner with Deceptive l/s

OMG!!! Your lashes are amazing!! WOW! I'm totally jealous.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And of course your FOTD is beautiful! Great work!

Originally Posted by kitakat i guess its just me and Fiesty Femme so far!!! hummm, heres my fotd for today...i also went out today to buy some of the sample foundation i put yesterday, and everyone was fighting over them!!thats the dream matte mousse...i had to reach over 3 people to get mine...haha....well my fotd for today is inspired by violet because she has the most beautiful green eyeshadows all the time and beautiful big eyes...id like to get the green soon form MAC pigment...but i need to know first if green suits me....hummm.. what do you guys think?? anyway, here it is and i cant wait to see everyone elses....
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kitakat i guess its just me and Fiesty Femme so far!!! hummm, heres my fotd for today...i also went out today to buy some of the sample foundation i put yesterday, and everyone was fighting over them!!thats the dream matte mousse...i had to reach over 3 people to get mine...haha....well my fotd for today is inspired by violet because she has the most beautiful green eyeshadows all the time and beautiful big eyes...id like to get the green soon form MAC pigment...but i need to know first if green suits me....hummm.. what do you guys think?? anyway, here it is and i cant wait to see everyone elses....
icon_biggrin.gif
Wow, I am surpised the green looks good with your blue eyes! I have blue eyes and never though green would look very good with them (most shades of green clothes aren't the best for my skintone either), but maybe I will have to look into some darker greens like that!
No face for me today .... I stayed up too late last night working on a program that was due this weekend, so I skipped church again ... I feel so bad, in 6 years of college and grad school I've never skipped church except for illness or icy winter roads, and now I've skipped church twice this month because I have so much work to do! Oh well at least my finals will be over 2 days!!
biggrin.gif

Looks good everyone! I've been bare all weekend...
icon_redface.gif

Kitakat!!! That looks great! Green looks good on you ~ so go for it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Love your FOTD Joy! You are our new MAC glam girl!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey wait .... April 30 was yesterday, not today! Sheesh I have been working too hard this week, I don't know what day it is ...

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Looks great, kitakat! I really like that with your blue eyes!
smile.gif
What eyeshadow did you use? I love that color! thanks so much everyone for the compliments and the advice on the green...sorry it took me so long to post back, husbands had the computer all week again......
frown.gif
to Feisty: its from a brand called mikyajy... i took a pic of it and posted it with the fotd, but i don tthink you can get it in usa...i got it in uae and i think its just in the middle east... i could be wrong....i dont know...again thanks to everyone for the lovely words!!!!

Latest posts

Back