FOTD for April 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's my simple enough FOTD for today. I didn't do fancy eyes but i'm trying out some new make up!

FACE:

Paul & Joe Fluid Foundation (new but sample size)

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Shu Uemera P Pink 30 Blush (new)

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas on lids as an e/s base

MAC Petalescent on lids

MAC Phone Number Eye Kohl to line top lash line

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Brew Lipstick (new)

FRAGRANCE:

Paris Hilton Fragrance (new but sample size)

Sounds lovely, ladies! How do you like the Shu blush, Laura?

Here's mine. I'm trying out my new Clinique lipstick.

Base

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Orgasm blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on from lash line to brow

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

UD Acid Rain e/s on eyelids and inner corners

Shu ME Green 555 e/s on outer edge of eyelids, crease, outer corners and lower lash line

Prestige Smokey Green Waterproof Automatic e/l blended into lower lash line with the Shu e/s

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Clinique Colour Surge Bare Brilliance l/s in Blushing Coral

Fragrance

Clinique Happy EDT

OOh Kim yours sounds lovely & bright! And Bethany yours is beautiful & bright too! I am loving the Shu blush. I only got it yesterday after you recommended it to me!

Here's mine!!

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Milani pink Gel stick e/s all over lid

MAC Pink Papillion inner half of lids

MAC Moth Brown outer half of lids

BB Black Ink Gel to line upper lid

MAC Mousse souffle to highlight under brows

MAC Engraved to line lower lids

UD Skyscraper mascara in Gotham (black)

Face:

MAC Select SPF 15 foundation (NW45)

MAC Hyperreal mixed w/foundation to highlight

Smashbox blush (name has worn off of container)

Lips:

MAC Viva Glam IV

MAC chestnut l/l

Gloss..... I FORGOT MY GLOSS TODAY!!
icon_cry.gif
I feel lost without it!
icon_cry.gif

I have a nice digi cam, but for some reason, when I take pics the colors on my face dont seem to show. I've tried various settings, but no luck. Any suggestions ladies? I have a Canon Powershot.

TEETH please! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Violet

Sounds lovely, ladies! How do you like the Shu blush, Laura?
Here's mine. I'm trying out my new Clinique lipstick.

Base

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Orgasm blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on from lash line to brow

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

UD Acid Rain e/s on eyelids and inner corners

Shu ME Green 555 e/s on outer edge of eyelids, crease, outer corners and lower lash line

Prestige Smokey Green Waterproof Automatic e/l blended into lower lash line with the Shu e/s

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Clinique Colour Surge Bare Brilliance l/s in Blushing Coral

Fragrance

Clinique Happy EDT

laura, how do you like the brew lipstick? can you take a pic and show me what your lips look like with it on?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

everyone looks/sounds beauuuuuutiful
icon_cheesygrin.gif

looking & sounding gorgeous everyone!!!!

here´s my FOTD..or more like EOTD (please ignore the rest of my face *lol* my makeup kinda wore off after a long day at school. I just redid my eyes to find a look I could wear for the weekend)

EYES:

MAC fluidline Blue Peep on lids and on lower lashline (smudged with #219 brush)

MAC fluidline Waveline to line upper lashline and lower inner rims

MAC e/s Meadowland just above crease

Astor Calligraphy Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g C-Thru

Trisha, you didn´t like this???

I love this on you. the bronzey e/s and the Waveline look great together. I think it looks more interesting than just black eyeliner.

Originally Posted by Arielle looking & sounding gorgeous everyone!!!! here´s my FOTD..or more like EOTD (please ignore the rest of my face *lol* my makeup kinda wore off after a long day at school. I just redid my eyes to find a look I could wear for the weekend)

EYES:

LIPS:

MAC l/g C-Thru

OMG!!! Your eyes look sooo good!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I have a nice digi cam, but for some reason, when I take pics the colors on my face dont seem to show. I've tried various settings, but no luck. Any suggestions ladies? I have a Canon Powershot. I have the same kind of camera - and i'm still experimenting.... seems the portrait mode w/ the macro (little flower icon) on works pretty good... although I'm sure theres a better way~!!!

Your pics always turn out very nice, so I'm going to try that setting. thanks!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I have the same kind of camera - and i'm still experimenting.... seems the portrait mode w/ the macro (little flower icon) on works pretty good... although I'm sure theres a better way~!!!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Your pics always turn out very nice, so I'm going to try that setting. thanks!! i dont know if I'd say 'very nice' but thanks!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I have a nice digi cam, but for some reason, when I take pics the colors on my face dont seem to show. I've tried various settings, but no luck. Any suggestions ladies? I have a Canon Powershot. I have a Sony digi and I have the same problems. The pics come out kind of blurry and doesn't get the colors right. And when I use the flash, everything is brightened and turns out white. The colors look nice IRL and the way I apply it looks nice, but it doesn't look right on camera
frown.gif

AWWW, Janelle's being modest!! You take great pics lady.... own it!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 i dont know if I'd say 'very nice' but thanks!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, that's it exactly! I dont use flash anymore cuz that REALLY causes problems. I tried natural light and that's better, but the colors are still not showing up. I'm gonna try the macro/portrait settings tomorrow and hopefully I will finally be able to post a FOTD!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I have a Sony digi and I have the same problems. The pics come out kind of blurry and doesn't get the colors right. And when I use the flash, everything is brightened and turns out white. The colors look nice IRL and the way I apply it looks nice, but it doesn't look right on camera
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer laura, how do you like the brew lipstick? can you take a pic and show me what your lips look like with it on?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Jennifer i LOVE it & i'm a pale/nude lips kinda girl. My parents are on hols at the mo with the digi camera so i can't take a pic for another 2 weeks but i will take one as soon as they get back! I think you'd really like it coz its not as pale as the pic you showed in the nude lipliner thread but its along those lines if you know what i mean!

Originally Posted by Arielle looking & sounding gorgeous everyone!!!! here´s my FOTD..or more like EOTD (please ignore the rest of my face *lol* my makeup kinda wore off after a long day at school. I just redid my eyes to find a look I could wear for the weekend)

EYES:

LIPS:

MAC l/g C-Thru

OMG Arielle, that look is divine. What colour eyes do you have??

Originally Posted by Trisha I didnt like this look, but hey it washes off! Would you SHUT UP!! It looks fabulous.. you can get away with any sort of eye look and still look fab. Pity i cant say the same
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Laura OMG Arielle, that look is divine. What colour eyes do you have?? I guess pretty similar to yours (as I can tell looking at your avatar pic), blue-grey. in real life mine are nothing special, but with flash they look much bluer
icon_biggrin.gif

They looked kinda green in that pic so i was wondering! I have to try out that look, it's SO pretty

Latest posts

Back