FOTD for April 8th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is so beautiful today! But what's new?!?
icon_biggrin.gif

My FOTD:

Face

MUFE Life Concealer

Stila TM

MAC Studiofix powder foundation

Clinique Gentle Light Powder

Cheeks

GA #4 Powder blush

Eyes

Stila Smudgepot in Gray

MAC tease me e/s quad

Avon Ultra Luxury Browliner

Lips

Chanel Melon l/g (morning)

MAC Chai l/g (afternoon)

Hm, so by the time I went to bed the birds were already singing ... I got up early enough to do some simple makeup (I didn't want to look like a total bum teaching my class! lol) but didn't take as much time on the hair ...

L'Oreal Color Fresco cream eyeshadow in Snowflake

Maybelline Lash Expansion Waterproof Mascara

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Hydra Perfect loose powder

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor on blemishes

Prescriptives Camoflauge Cream under eyes (works a little better than the Air Wear but still not the best color for my skin)

I did turn in my computer program 3 minutes before it was due tonight (we submit them online), but I know there were still problems with it and I'm afraid I am not going to get a good score on it ... let's hope that my high score on the midterm and the grade curve will make up for it!

quite a late posting for fotd:

Face

kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer

quo wet/dry powder foundation in warm ivory (good matte coverage)

nyc concealer in medium

nyc blush in sutton place peach

Eyes

loreal lash intensifique mascara

nyc blush in sutton place peach (peachy pink for eye)

Lips

aveeno moisturizer

revlon super lustrous in "love that pink"

Originally Posted by wongy74 Everyone is so beautiful today! But what's new?!?
icon_biggrin.gif

My FOTD:

Face

MUFE Life Concealer

Stila TM

MAC Studiofix powder foundation

Clinique Gentle Light Powder

Cheeks

GA #4 Powder blush

Eyes

Stila Smudgepot in Gray

MAC tease me e/s quad

Avon Ultra Luxury Browliner

Lips

Chanel Melon l/g (morning)

MAC Chai l/g (afternoon)

Can you PLEASE describe the color of the Chanel l/g??? is it a true melon color? orange-peachy? I´ve been looking for this color lately but don´t really know what brands to check out.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Thanks everyone!
-Janelle- I like that palette! It's like a neutral palette but the shades have some "pop" to them with the gold and peachiness. I have paradisco which is like that coral one and I pair it with mulch a lot which is like that brown one.

Thanks Liz... actually they have a lot of colors in that kit... I just cropped the ones I used.. lol - Ulta has great eyeshadow and this kit has a little sampling of all different shades so you can play around before you buy a full size
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The ones on the right are shadows, on the left are lip glosses. Middle are blushes, powders & bronzers.
redface.gif

Ok, I'm bad at describing colors, but, I would say that Melon is a bright corally-melon with lots of fine, gold shimmer. It can also be described as a peachy-pink but the pink is stronger than the peach IMHO. The shimmer is much like that of glossimers.

Although the color is bright in the tube, the gloss is very sheer on your lips. I think you would look very pretty in this gloss. I think b/c it is so bright looking in the tube, it gives a bit more oomph than just YLBB.

Another good peach color to try is GA's Lip Shimmer #1. It is lighter and more natural than Chanel's Melon.

Hth!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Can you PLEASE describe the color of the Chanel l/g??? is it a true melon color? orange-peachy? I´ve been looking for this color lately but don´t really know what brands to check out.

Latest posts

Back