FOTD for August 10th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lealabell Thankyou, it's my favourite colour. I love strong colours, which is good because having dark hair and pale skin I can pull them off, but I wish I could pull off the nude mouth look
icon_evil.gif

I was actually inspired by this advert:

I actually have this ad on my bedroom door (although I think she does look a little weird all naked and her whole body painted so white.I think you look much better than sophie (although I still think it´s a very cool ad)

here's mine! i haven't posted a FOTD in awhile
icon_eek.gif
icon_redface.gif

Face:

-chantecaille shea future skin

-mac margin blush

-mac stereo rose

-mac shimagne

Eyes:

-beige-ing shadestick

-say yeah inner lid

-living pink center lid

-nocternell outer v

-trax crease

-shroom brow high light

-mystery in brows

-mac fibre rich lash

Lips:

-whirl lip pencil

-pink apertiff lippie

-love nectar lustreglass

Everyone looks really good!! Everyone's so bright and sunny!
smile.gif
That's a nice combo Trisha - you ccome up with great ideas!!
smile.gif
And I'm liking that combo Liz... I have some of those colors - might have to try that look sometime!! nice job ladies!! I'll post mine later when I get to my comp. and can d/l pics
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz here's mine! i haven't posted a FOTD in awhile
icon_eek.gif
icon_redface.gif
LIZ!?!?!?!? Absolutely gorgeous.... you have GOT to post more often!!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Everyone looks really good!! Everyone's so bright and sunny!
smile.gif
That's a nice combo Trisha - you ccome up with great ideas!!
smile.gif
And I'm liking that combo Liz... I have some of those colors - might have to try that look sometime!! nice job ladies!! I'll post mine later when I get to my comp. and can d/l pics
smile.gif
smile.gif
thanks!say yeah = gleam

living pink = sushi flower or angel cake

Originally Posted by QurlySq LIZ!?!?!?!? Absolutely gorgeous.... you have GOT to post more often!!!! hehehehe. thanks!!!! i don't go anywhere, so i don't put my makeup on that often. lol

Trisha-I was looking at your eye makeup and was wondering what brushes you use (personally not professionally) to get your makeup to blend sooo good. What brushes do you use to apply with and blend with? Thanks in advance for any tips!

Regina

OOHHHHH so that's how you got that blue color.......i was gonna ask which color was at the very topmost (blueish tone)

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Sophia, blues, greens and teals are my favourites but its nice to mix them with other colours! I love how Shimmermoss and Parfait Amour mixed together to make another bluey colour! x

WOW KITES!! That looks very very nice....You have a knack at this. Love the undertones in your eyes!

Originally Posted by kites Hi girls I'm new here! I do know a few of the girls around here though! *waves* anyway here is my FOTD:
361441.jpeg

Very well done with color selection and blending.........and oh, by the way, I love the shape of your lips!

Originally Posted by Liz here's mine! i haven't posted a FOTD in awhile
icon_eek.gif
icon_redface.gif

Face:

-chantecaille shea future skin

-mac margin blush

-mac stereo rose

-mac shimagne

Eyes:

-beige-ing shadestick

-say yeah inner lid

-living pink center lid

-nocternell outer v

-trax crease

-shroom brow high light

-mystery in brows

-mac fibre rich lash

Lips:

-whirl lip pencil

-pink apertiff lippie

-love nectar lustreglass

Originally Posted by Sophia Nice look Lealabell!!
claps.gif
I love green eyeshadows, I have kahlotoo and I like too pair ir with Jade,I use it wet as an eyeliner!I really love Jade!

Great Job...you look very priety...your eyes and lips look really great

Originally Posted by QurlySq I'm loving the poses Lea... reminds me of romance novels... all you need now is Fabio!!!
here's me for the day (not fresh though, i had to wait to get to work before i took my pics):

eyes:

MK & Ashley Shimmering Gold e/s

MAC Deckchair on browbone

Jane Down to Earth e/s between the brow and lid (does that make sense??)

MK & Ashley e/l black

(i swear my eys were so much cuter earlier)

face:

the claylike blush

lips:

MK & Ashley clear gloss

just love your eyes!

Originally Posted by kites Hi girls I'm new here! I do know a few of the girls around here though! *waves* anyway here is my FOTD:
361441.jpeg

Very Cool Color!

WOW, everyone looks great!
claps.gif
claps.gif
Liz,... i want those brows!!! (as Janelle would say
wink.gif
I notice that everyone has brilliantly shaped eyebrows.

hehe. thanks guys! these eye brows are hard work though! lol!

Ok. Here's my first sour attempt at FOTD...or so I thought. It wasn't good enough earlier, but after coming home and trying to duplicate a TRISHA look moments ago, I realized this was not so bad.
icon_redface.gif

So here it is. Excuse my LARGE forehead. I'm still working on the angling, plus I don't wear my hair up all the time.
icon_eek.gif

Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer

Shiseido Proudia Moisture Conturing Compact Foundation in Beige Ocher (10)

T LeClerc Loose Powder in Chair Ambre

PF blush in Blushing Berry

Loreal Voluminous Mascara (curved brush) in black

e/s - Prestige in Flushed as base/highlighter (didn't show up on the brow bone very well b/c I was in a hurry and accidentally blended the rest too far)

e/s lid - Maybelline Chocolate Mousse trio (the darkest one)

e/s shimmer - D'Vintage Shimmer Powder in Brown (it doesn't really have a color specified)

Lips - Loreal liner (color unavailble b/c I don't feel like walking back upstairs)

and Rimmel Vinyl Stars in Liquid Asset

Brows - CG Eyeslicks in Earthy Shimmer

The more pics I take the more mu I want to buy to perfect my look hence the reason I've yet to post an FOTD. I keep noticing slight imperfections that I want to correct before posting but OH WELL! Excuse the one pic where I look stoned....I'm just not very photogenic at times....
icon_lol.gif

PICT1395.jpg

PICT1402.jpg

PICT1405.jpg

PICT1407.jpg

Back