FOTD for August 10th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz you're very pretty!!Nice look!!!
claps.gif

Kites what a beautiful look!!I like the eyeshadow you use in your inner lid!What is it??

Originally Posted by kites Hi girls I'm new here! I do know a few of the girls around here though! *waves* anyway here is my FOTD:
361441.jpeg

Congrats on your first FOTD Melissa, you're looking great.

And wow Kites! What a look.. Those colours are fabulous. I love it. Welcome to MuT! I'm Laura from Ireland btw. So who do you know on the site?

Trisha-your makeup always looks blended just right. I know that it takes alot of practice but when I look at what your using, it is like 4 different colors and it always looks fab. I think I will try the brushes you recommended. Thanks

Liz you look b-e-a-t-i-f-u-l!!! and your hair is to die for...I have some sort of hair fetish I guess, I am in love with other girl´s beatiful hair (hope that didn´t sound too weird *lol*)

Kites that is an extraordinary cool color combo. hope we get so see more in the future. perfect blending too!

Melissa, yay, glad you joined and posted a pic. you have a very delicate facial bone strucure-you´re very pretty overall!!! the colors go so well together, they look soft yet noticeable

Woodwinked must be a gorgeous e/s!!

Originally Posted by kites thank you all! I guess I should introduce myself a bit, I'm Crystal from Atlanta Ga!

On the lid I used (all mac), pollen on the inner corner, woodwinked on the inner lid, parrot on the outer, and glitz in the crease
biggrin.gif

Hi Crystal! I'm Melissa, also from Atlanta! Welcome to MuT!

Originally Posted by kites thank you all! I guess I should introduce myself a bit, I'm Crystal from Atlanta Ga!

On the lid I used (all mac), pollen on the inner corner, woodwinked on the inner lid, parrot on the outer, and glitz in the crease
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kites Oh Awesome! my husband and I just moved here about a month ago! We're actually in Duluth, but I just always say atlanta, since it's easier
tongue.gif
hehe Wow! I'm right next to you, in Suwanee!

Originally Posted by Arielle Liz you look b-e-a-t-i-f-u-l!!! and your hair is to die for...I have some sort of hair fetish I guess, I am in love with other girl´s beatiful hair (hope that didn´t sound too weird *lol*) lol! thanks! i had flat ironed my hair yesterday morning. it has gotten long, i need to dye it also
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kites Hi Laura! Nice to meet you! I know Trisha and Lauryn (macforme), from other websites! hey! i recognize your pics from LJ
smile.gif
glad your on here and joining in!

Back