FOTD for August 10th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Slightly better pic than yesterday, but still not great
icon_evil.gif

FACE

Stila ILF - 10 Watts

Benefit Boing concealer - Light

Guerlain Bubbleblush - Rose chamallow

Benefit Dandelion Powder

Stila Sheer Colour Powder - Shade 1

EYES

UD Primer Potion

MAC e/s - metamorph (all over lid)

Stila AOS eyes - *6 (inner crease blended out to 3/4 of the way out and underneath eye)

MAC Kohl - Minted (liner)

Stila e/s - Kahlo (middle of the lid to pop colour after AOS was applied), kiwi (outer 3/4 of crease), platinum (highlight browbone)

Stila brow powder - dark

LIPS

Stila glaze liner - Fuschia

Stila lipglaze - grape

Wow, Leah, you are pretty
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell

icon_evil.gif

FACE

Stila ILF - 10 Watts

Benefit Dandelion Powder

EYES

UD Primer Potion

Stila AOS eyes - *6 (inner crease blended out to 3/4 of the way out and underneath eye)

Stila e/s - Kahlo (middle of the lid to pop colour after AOS was applied), kiwi (outer 3/4 of crease), platinum (highlight browbone)

Stila brow powder - dark

LIPS

Stila lipglaze - grape

I'm loving the poses Lea... reminds me of romance novels... all you need now is Fabio!!!
here's me for the day (not fresh though, i had to wait to get to work before i took my pics):

eyes:

MK & Ashley Shimmering Gold e/s

MAC Deckchair on browbone

Jane Down to Earth e/s between the brow and lid (does that make sense??)

MK & Ashley e/l black

(i swear my eys were so much cuter earlier)

face:

the claylike blush

lips:

MK & Ashley clear gloss

Originally Posted by QurlySq I'm loving the poses Lea... reminds me of romance novels... all you need now is Fabio!!!
here's me for the day (not fresh though, i had to wait to get to work before i took my pics):

I think the Vaseline on the lense helps, Fabio missed the pic because his hair had an attack of the frizzies
icon_lol.gif

Funny you said that your MU wasn't fresh, because I was thinking how dewy and lovely it looked.

Nice look Lealabell!!
claps.gif
I love green eyeshadows, I have kahlo

too and I like too pair ir with Jade,I use it wet as an eyeliner!I really love Jade!

icon_evil.gif

FACE

Stila ILF - 10 Watts

Benefit Dandelion Powder

EYES

UD Primer Potion

Stila brow powder - dark

LIPS

Stila lipglaze - grape

Originally Posted by Trisha Looks fabby Lea!! I went a bit colourful today too!
FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Sand

Estee Lauder Doublewear - Shell Beige

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX-10/11

YSL TE - #3

Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder - Mocha

Stila Browset - Dark

BeneFit Speed Brow - 02 Med/Dark

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

MAC Eyeshadows - Shimmermoss, Parfait Amour, Say Yeah, Sushi Flower & Expensive Pink

MAC Shadesticks - Crimsonaire and Sea Me

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Fiber Optics Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish - Stereo Rose

LIPS:

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner - Trot On

no full face pics as im still flu-ed up and have 3 lovely spots of cystic acne!

Wow! I have a long way to go. I think I'm gonna suck it up and post a FOTD or DTB look within the next week. With 2 jobs it's been very difficult to try to improve my mu skills, but I'm learning. I think if I just post a pic yall can give me constructive criticism....Trish, as always, spectacular look
claps.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty I think if I just post a pic yall can give me constructive criticism.... I think everyone on here is really nice so they'll tell you if you look good and comment on stuff you've done well, so the trick is to notice what people don't comment on.
icon_smile.gif

claps.gif
Oh Trisha what a beautiful look!!These blue e/s are so pretty on you!!! Bravo!!!!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i see what ya saying Lea! x But constructive crit would benefit us all i think x I definitely agree on that...we could even do a thread about what each of us can do better *lol* but we´ve got some real pros on here so I couldn´t imagine what they could do better (guy you know who you are
biggrin.gif
) so just for the record, I appreciate constructive criticism as well too!! I´d never be mad if someone sais I don´t like this on you or whatever

Originally Posted by Trisha Looks fabby Lea!! I went a bit colourful today too!
FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Sand

Estee Lauder Doublewear - Shell Beige

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX-10/11

YSL TE - #3

Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder - Mocha

Stila Browset - Dark

BeneFit Speed Brow - 02 Med/Dark

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

MAC Eyeshadows - Shimmermoss, Parfait Amour, Say Yeah, Sushi Flower & Expensive Pink

MAC Shadesticks - Crimsonaire and Sea Me

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Fiber Optics Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish - Stereo Rose

LIPS:

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner - Trot On

no full face pics as im still flu-ed up and have 3 lovely spots of cystic acne!

wow,love this look Trisha,very pretty.

Originally Posted by Trisha definitely Char! we arent mean on here, but at the same time, im not gona lie if i dont like something or if it could be done better. I think from now on, if the person doesnt wana crit and i dont like it/think it could be improved, im just gona keep quiet, does that sound fair? that sounds very fair
wink.gif
I think everyone can take some profit from other people´s comments, whether they be good or bad, as long as we post comments

*lol* Nikki, I was looking at Leah´s FOTD and was thinking...hm..what does that remind me of, and she does look like those women on the covers of romance novels. you´re such a classic beauty, Leah!!!

Nikki your makeup still looks fresh! and I love that the color of your liner is the exact same color as your lashes...that way it looks very natural. I think I should think about getting a liner in the color of my lashes too, cause somehow dark liners look a bit "too much" on me

fab color combo, trisha. you´re so damn creative and you never seem to run out of ideas

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks Andrea, i know ive come off sounding like a witch now, but i think we never stop learning bout MU, so we can all help each other on here x you didn´t sound witchy at all trisha! i think you have a great attitude...and I think it´s great you are open for constructive criticism considering you are such a pro! I´m not a pro at all so any criticism is more than welcome
wink.gif

thanks all... :icon_love ... i'd say that i welcome the feedback on my looks as well... it helps me to become better at what i apparently love to do...

i think that we can definitely learn from each other... so far, trisha has inspired me to do stuff that i've never tried to do before...

andrea and lea, thanks on the freshness of my makeup... it's weird to me because it's like, i love it when i'm done before i leave the house, but as soon as i step into the humidity, i feel like i've melted... plus the lighting in my office is horrible as compared to my apt so i'm always a bit biased...

i say all of that to say that i truly appreciate the feedback that i get on here... :icon_love

Originally Posted by PrincessePomPom ♥ this 'Romantic Mermaid' look. Your mouth is really stunning in this color... Thankyou, it's my favourite colour. I love strong colours, which is good because having dark hair and pale skin I can pull them off, but I wish I could pull off the nude mouth look
icon_evil.gif

I was actually inspired by this advert:

Originally Posted by Trisha thats a cool pic Lea, wheres that from? x It's Sophie Dahl in an advert for YSL Opium from a couple of years back before she got too skinny. I cropped it because she's having a serious wardrobe malfunction in the rest of the pic
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back