FOTD for August 11th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls! Here's what i'm using today but i dont have pics taken (sorry!)

FACE:

Estee Lauder Double Wear

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under eyes

Christian Dior Skinflash under eyes

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Naked Lunch on lids and up to brow bone

MAC Angelcake in the center of the lid

MAC Sweeten Up in crease and outer corners

Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner to line top lash line

Shu Uemera Basic Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Brew

FRAGRANCE:

JLO Still

LOL! Coz i dont have any pink Stila e/s and i was wearing a pink top today! What you wearing on that beautiful face of yours today?

Ugh i hate spots! My chin has 4 of them at the moment but i think i know what its from. I applied Johnsons Holiday Skin on my body 3 days ago and i had some lotion left on the mit and i said i'd use it on my face.. BIG MISTAKE! Oh well, at least i know not to do that again. Take pics of your version of kites look!

ladies!!.. everyone is sounding nice but c'mon, gimme the pics... i took some today however, i'm LOPSIDED in the eyeshadow department... oops, my bad!!!..
icon_redface.gif

eyes:

no name mauvey-pink on the lid

MAC Vivid Pink Pigment in the crease

MAC Deckchair Pigment on the browbone

MK & Ashley e/l in black

XXL mascara in black

everything else is the same...

Originally Posted by QurlySq ladies!!.. everyone is sounding nice but c'mon, gimme the pics... i took some today however, i'm LOPSIDED in the eyeshadow department... oops, my bad!!!..
icon_redface.gif

eyes:

no name mauvey-pink on the lid

MAC Vivid Pink Pigment in the crease

MAC Deckchair Pigment on the browbone

MK & Ashley e/l in black

XXL mascara in black

everything else is the same...

Wow.. Those colors work really well with your skin tone!! Very pretty!!:icon_love Btw, I can't even tell they're lopsided..
icon_wink.gif

Very nice look kites!The orange e/s make a wonderful contrast with your eyes!And I really love the Stila Lip Glaze on your lips!!

Originally Posted by kites Very pretty colors! They work nicely with your skintone! so pretty!

here is my FOTD:

Originally Posted by Laura Hey girls! Here's what i'm using today but i dont have pics taken (sorry!)
FACE:

Estee Lauder Double Wear

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under eyes

Christian Dior Skinflash under eyes

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Naked Lunch on lids and up to brow bone

MAC Angelcake in the center of the lid

MAC Sweeten Up in crease and outer corners

Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner to line top lash line

Shu Uemera Basic Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Brew

FRAGRANCE:

JLO Still

No YSL mascara??!
icon_eek.gif
icon_surprised.gif

LOL at Doe! No i'm all out of my beloved Faux Cils at the moment so its Shu Basic for me.. I'll be getting it as soon as i've money again though!

Kites, i am loving your FOTD today. Those colours look great with your eyes and skintone & the gloss matches your cheeks & eyes.. COOL!

Nikki you're looking fabulous. I love the pinky/purple look on you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LOL at Doe! No i'm all out of my beloved Faux Cils at the moment so its Shu Basic for me.. I'll be getting it as soon as i've money again though! LOL..i knew you must of run out because you are a living breathing YSL mascara advert.
icon_wink.gif

Oh i love it on you too Trisha! I'd love to try that sometime but i think i only have one or two of the e/s used!

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking fabu Crystal and Nikki!
Crystal i tried my best, but i love yours more x

I like both. It's a night vs. day kind of comparison. I think your skin tone is darker, Trisha. I must know....what kind of camera do you use for your pics?

everyone looks/sounds great!!

Laura your mu sounds nice...just don´t have all the e/s you used so it´s hard to imagine what it would look like. but hey I´m getting into neutrals more and more so I´m with ya on that....and a little pink thrown in is always good
wink.gif

Nikki your purples definitely show up more today, the e/s make a great (!) contrast with your eyes.

Kites that´s sooo hot...personally I think not everybody can pull off orangey-peachy colors, but you can, definitely!!!

Trisha can´t believe you sound not all that happy about your EOTD. yeah it looks different from kites but still really good-you know that right?
wink.gif

here´s the look I have been wearing a lot lately. nothing exciting, I´m just getting into neutrals for the first time in my life so this is kind of a change to my look. I am abusing my TBS Shimmer Waves for now *lol* and might invest in a BB Shimmer Brick soon (cause the TBS stuff wears off a little unless I apply lots of color). and sorry the last pic is soo highlighted which makes me look shiney and pale-my camera sucks!

FACE:

Hyper Real

BB Creamy Concealer+MAC Studio Concealer

The Body Shop Shimmer Waves Bronze (cheeks, temples and lightly on bridge of nose)

EYES:

2 colors from TBS Shimmer Waves (bronze on lid, chocolate brown on outer corners and crease)

Artdeco e/s #27 as browbone highlighter

Jade Volume mascara (think they discontinued this...damn it, I LOVE IT!!)

LIPS:

MAC C-Thru (but don´t wear it in all the pics)

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks Andrea! you look great! i prefer when i redid it, it was more colourful! x I like that one a little better too, just because the blue looks really cool!!!

You really get some vibrant color out of your shadow application....Looks very nice!!

Originally Posted by kites Very pretty colors! They work nicely with your skintone! so pretty!

here is my FOTD:

Damn!! Trisha that looks awesome!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha i added some more colour cos i wasnt happy with it before!
Sophia its the same e/s Kites used in her fotd for yesterday Aug 10th

Everyone looks fab today.

Kites - I love orange on you, it does nothing for my at all so I'm always really envious of other people who can pull it off. I think I'm going to dig my Fruit Cocktail lip glaze out.

Everyone looks great!!
smile.gif
I loved my look today, but unfortunately I have no pics!!

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

PF Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

PF Virtual Bronzer

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Foolish Me

L'oreal Quickstick

MAC Gleam - lid

MAC Bronze and Mythology - in crease, Mythology over Bronze

MAC Nylon - browbone, tearduct highlight

MAC Fluidline in Dipdown (LOVE THIS!!
biggrin.gif
)

CG STL in Black