FOTD for August 16th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been a while for FOTD! I hope everyone's Monday face is looking beautiful.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Irishgirl - you're an enabler of the best kind.
tongue.gif
After reading your glowing praise of La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation...I bought it on Saturday. The finish is gorgeous and I love how it is a skincare product as well. Thanks!!!

Skin:

La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation in Creme Peche - this is a two-part product: foundation and a separate shade-coordinating concealer in one package. I used both to even out my skintone and disguise imperfections.

Origins All and Nothing loose powder to set.

Eyes:

NARS Earth Angel - the olive shade - on the outer half of eyelids, into crease.

Trish McEvoy Mint Glaze eyeshadow - on the inner half of eyelids, then brushed over the deeper olive shade for brightening.

NARS All About Eve - the shimmery champagne shade on browbone for highlighting.

YSL Long Lasting Pencil in Olive - for a fine line on upper and lower lashlines.

Laura Mercier Thickening and Lengthening mascara in Black

Cheeks:

YSL Touch Blush #2 - peachy shade on cheeks

Lips:

Chanel Beige de Chanel l/s

Palladio gloss in Dreamy

Woah girls, ye both sound great! I've tried La Prairie's skin caviar before (sample, no way could i afford a bottle!) and thought it was fab. Here's me for today FACE: Clinique Pore Minimizer Lancome Adaptive Revlon Skinlights on cheeks Lancome Star Bronzer brushed lightly all over MAC peacykeen on cheeks EYES: MAC Stillife Paint (FAVE of mine!) on lids MAC Phone Number Eye Kohl to line top & lower lids Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (had no mascara so had to use this 2day & i HATE it) LIPS: L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast PERFUME: J Lo Still (have a carded sample & now i'm in love with it so i gotta go buy it asap!)

Wow! Your makeup sounds soo pretty and I'm so happy for you for the La Prairie foundation! I hear great raves about it but haven't bough it yet. I've used the La Prairie compact foundation and it's awesome.

Another happy day with Laura and her MAC Paints!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yah, when it's that good why go a day without it.

Originally Posted by laura127 Woah girls, ye both sound great! I've tried La Prairie's skin caviar before (sample, no way could i afford a bottle!) and thought it was fab.
Here's me for today

FACE:

Clinique Pore Minimizer

Lancome Adaptive

Revlon Skinlights on cheeks

Lancome Star Bronzer brushed lightly all over

MAC peacykeen on cheeks

EYES:

MAC Stillife Paint (FAVE of mine!) on lids

MAC Phone Number Eye Kohl to line top & lower lids

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (had no mascara so had to use this 2day & i HATE it)

LIPS:

L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast

PERFUME:

J Lo Still (have a carded sample & now i'm in love with it so i gotta go buy it asap!)

Thanks!
smile.gif
I'm loving it so far and hopefully it won't do a number on my skin. I'm a week away from my period so anything that goes haywire with my skin I'll have to write off until after "P"-Day.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Wow! Your makeup sounds soo pretty and I'm so happy for you for the La Prairie foundation! I hear great raves about it but haven't bough it yet. I've used the La Prairie compact foundation and it's awesome.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish It's been a while for FOTD! I hope everyone's Monday face is looking beautiful.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Irishgirl - you're an enabler of the best kind.
tongue.gif
After reading your glowing praise of La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation...I bought it on Saturday. The finish is gorgeous and I love how it is a skincare product as well. Thanks!!!

Skin:

La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation in Creme Peche - this is a two-part product: foundation and a separate shade-coordinating concealer in one package. I used both to even out my skintone and disguise imperfections.

Origins All and Nothing loose powder to set.

Eyes:

NARS Earth Angel - the olive shade - on the outer half of eyelids, into crease.

Trish McEvoy Mint Glaze eyeshadow - on the inner half of eyelids, then brushed over the deeper olive shade for brightening.

NARS All About Eve - the shimmery champagne shade on browbone for highlighting.

YSL Long Lasting Pencil in Olive - for a fine line on upper and lower lashlines.

Laura Mercier Thickening and Lengthening mascara in Black

Cheeks:

YSL Touch Blush #2 - peachy shade on cheeks

Lips:

Chanel Beige de Chanel l/s

Palladio gloss in Dreamy

Sorry I missed your face..It was gorgeous(as usual
wink.gif
)

Thanks allisong!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Sorry I missed your face..It was gorgeous(as usual
wink.gif
)

Back