FOTD for August 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is actually from last week but I just now got my digicam cord back so here it goes. I rarely do really nude lips but i actually liked it I think

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

BB Creamy Concealer, MAC Studio Concealer

TBS Shimmer Waves Bronze

EYES:

cheap drugstore e/s in silver

Maxfactor e/k in natural glaze (pale beige) to line inner half of upper and lower lashline

MAC e/s Cement to line outer half of upper lashline

Artdeco e/s #27 as browbone highlight

L´Oreal Voluminous

LIPS:

same Maxfactor e/k used as lipliner and to fill in lips (works like a charm b/c it´s so soft)

MAC clear l/g

P.S: tan made by Johnson´s Holiday Skin Lotion

P.S.2: on the last pic: me in my NEW apartment *yay* still looks so awefully basic, will have to do some decorating soon!!!

Nice look Andrea!!It's a very hot look,just perfect for the summer!

Originally Posted by Arielle this is actually from last week but I just now got my digicam cord back so here it goes. I rarely do really nude lips but i actually liked it I think
FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

TBS Shimmer Waves Bronze

EYES:

Maxfactor e/k in natural glaze (pale beige) to line inner half of upper and lower lashline

L´Oreal Voluminous

LIPS:

same Maxfactor e/k used as lipliner and to fill in lips (works like a charm b/c it´s so soft)

MAC clear l/g

P.S.2: on the last pic: me in my NEW apartment *yay* still looks so awefully basic, will have to do some decorating soon!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle P.S: tan made by Johnson´s Holiday Skin LotionP.S.2: on the last pic: me in my NEW apartment *yay* still looks so awefully basic, will have to do some decorating soon!!!

Very cute. I love the picture with the Pulp Fiction style fingers by your eyes.
Here's a link to my EOTD

Originally Posted by Lealabell Very cute. I love the picture with the Pulp Fiction style fingers by your eyes.
Here's a link to my EOTD

wow, those e/s seem to be very vibrant (already the pic is a lil blurry), but you can still tell they´re very good quality. NICE!

Beautiful pic!
smile.gif
Fresh and young look!
smile.gif

Mine is a bit different, this is my Business face... (got work today)

Wearing (all mary kay products) Eyes,> Crystaline, mocha, and storm with black liquid liner, and ep mascara

Pink saphire cheek color

and red ribbon's lip polish

wow, you look beautiful Shanel. I wished I knew how to do a professional looking makeup like yours on myself. and too bad I don´t look good in red lipstick...guess I´ll always be looking like the 17 year old that I´m not anymore(I`m 21 now)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

HOT MAKEUP!

Originally Posted by Arielle this is actually from last week but I just now got my digicam cord back so here it goes. I rarely do really nude lips but i actually liked it I think
FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

TBS Shimmer Waves Bronze

EYES:

L´Oreal Voluminous

LIPS:

MAC clear l/g

Here's mine. Sorry it's kinda late
frown.gif
I was just bored here at home and decided to do the FOTD post for the first time.

Face:

T LeClerc foundation in Caramel

T LeClerc pressed powder in Abricot

Eyes:

Mac Prep and Prime Eye

Ben Nye Lumiere Colours- Chartreuse and Jade (liner), Ice (highlighter), Aztec Gold (middle of eyelid to add dimension)

Brows: Trucco e/s in Moonshade

Lips: MAC lipstick Fresh Brew

Blush: MAC Matte Bronzing Powder

I tried to take a closeup of the eyes, but I have a very old digicam so all close ups look blurry
frown.gif

Nice look Emmy,I like the green eyeshadow!

Originally Posted by iloveparis Here's mine. Sorry it's kinda late
frown.gif
I was just bored here at home and decided to do the FOTD post for the first time.
Face:

Eyes:

Mac Prep and Prime Eye

Ben Nye Lumiere Colours- Chartreuse and Jade (liner), Ice (highlighter), Aztec Gold (middle of eyelid to add dimension)

I tried to take a closeup of the eyes, but I have a very old digicam so all close ups look blurry
frown.gif

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

TBS Shimmer Waves Bronze

EYES:

L´Oreal Voluminous

LIPS:

MAC clear l/g

B E A U T I F U L!!!
claps.gif
GURL GONE AND GET THAT APT HOOOOK UP!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis Here's mine. Sorry it's kinda late
frown.gif
Face:

Eyes:

Mac Prep and Prime Eye

frown.gif

B E A U T I F U L!!!
claps.gif

A SOFT LOOK

DO YO THANG GURL
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Shanel Beautiful pic!
smile.gif
Fresh and young look!
smile.gif

Mine is a bit different, this is my Business face... (got work today)

Wearing (all mary kay products) Eyes,> Crystaline, mocha, and storm with black liquid liner, and ep mascara

Pink saphire cheek color

and red ribbon's lip polish

B E A U T I F U L
claps.gif

NATURAL LOOK THAT'S COOL

A GREAT WORK DAY LOOK COOL GURL

Hello All,

This is my first post on the FOTD forum. Let me know what you think. I'm glad I finally figured out how to make my pictures small enough to post.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Hello All,
This is my first post on the FOTD forum. Let me know what you think. I'm glad I finally figured out how to make my pictures small enough to post.
claps.gif

I LOVE your glowy, radiant skin! So pretty. And another girl with gold eyeshadow. That color was made for beautiful dark skin like yours and Glitter's. Please tell us what you used!

Originally Posted by devinjhans Hello All,
claps.gif

You're so stunningly pretty! We need to see that face more
wink.gif

Thanks Anne7 that was sweet of you. I am another MAC lover. Here are the products I used. All Mac:

Select Tint Foundation

Select Moisturecover concealer

Loose powder

E/S:

amber lights

patina

bronze

carbon

vanilla

cheeks:

honour

coppertone

lips:

delish l/s

wonderstruck lustreglass

cork lip pencil

Originally Posted by anne7 I LOVE your glowy, radiant skin! So pretty. And another girl with gold eyeshadow. That color was made for beautiful dark skin like yours and Glitter's. Please tell us what you used!

Thank you so much Gamaki, I will try my best now that I know how. You guys are very sweet.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by gamaki You're so stunningly pretty! We need to see that face more
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back