FOTD for August 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is also from last week. it was my first time applying my foundation with my new MAC #187 brush and applying my first Mineralize Skinfinish. so I kept the rest of my face very simple

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

BB Creamy Concealer, MAC Studio Concealer

MAC Skinfinish Shimpagne on cheekbones

MAC Blush in Angel on apples of cheeks

EYES:

MAC Skinfinish Shimpagne on lids

Artdeco e/s #27 on browbone

MF 2000 Calorie Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Glitz Gloss in Ramoneo

Very cute, you can really see the skin finish on your cheeks and lids. It makes you skin look polished.

Your skin looks so glowy! Natural looking, but like Lea said, polished. That brush is your new one that you rave about, right? It works to apply both liquid and powder, then?

Originally Posted by anne7 Your skin looks so glowy! Natural looking, but like Lea said, polished. That brush is your new one that you rave about, right? It works to apply both liquid and powder, then? yeah that brush is my new love :icon_love . and yes it works for both liquid and powder products.the foundations that are supposed to work best with using this brush are: MAC Hyper Real and MAC Studio Fix (haven´t tried it with studio fix yet though)

and of course, the skinfinish goes on like a dream with this brush.

ok I´ll stop raving now *lol*

The girls are so right.. polished is the perfect description of how you look! Go Andrea
biggrin.gif

holy crap trisha...you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE dark smokey eyes on you. I wished I could pull that off. that just looks so hot...love the fake lashes too btw, their shape is cool :icon_love

btw, I just saved this pic on my laptop so I can drool over it again and again
biggrin.gif

Trisha fabulous look!I love the nude lipstick and I adore those false lashes,they are longer in the end and it's so beautiful!!What lashes have you used?

using a lip balm under the smudgepot (or in my case MAC fluidline Blacktrack), seems like a great tip. I´ve tried a dark smokey eye with my f/l once but in some spots it was so hard to blend.

oh yeah and of course I never blend the light color into the darker, I always do that the other way round and wonder why the browbone highlighter color ends up looking muddy. duh!
icon_rolleyes.gif

thanks, Trisha!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha and something dark with Did you wear the dark look to work?
If you did I bet the conservative women in Birmingham were runnig in fear (that or saying "Ooo, can you do my make up like that?" then hating it
icon_razz.gif
)

Trisha the black eye looks AMAZING and i mean amazing. I'd love to be able to pull that off but i know i could never do it

I thought I saw someone on the counter in a blonde wig, but I thought I was dreaming. Lol!

Originally Posted by Trisha OH LEA! why didnt ya come over?? LOl x I did, but I think whoever it was (it looked like Emma the most from a distance) must've gone to lunch and the only person on counter when i got there was the blonde bint off the MAC counter.

Originally Posted by Trisha it was just me, Ruth & Adam in today ,what time were you there? x I think it was last Saturday I was in. Did you have the wigs then or was I hallucinating?

Me too Arielle..........I absolutely love this picture of Trisha!!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle btw, I just saved this pic on my laptop so I can drool over it again and again
biggrin.gif

I absolutely love that look on you Trisha. Looks sophisticated and put together. Some people look trampy when they try to do a smokey look (like they dont know what they are doing, oh that might be me) but you look great. You should do a step by step picture tutorial since everyone likes it so much. It would also be great to know because it might be a good way for us to use all of our different color smudgepots or fluidlines.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I absolutely love that look on you Trisha. Looks sophisticated and put together. Some people look trampy when they try to do a smokey look (like they dont know what they are doing, oh that might be me) but you look great. You should do a step by step picture tutorial since everyone likes it so much. It would also be great to know because it might be a good way for us to use all of our different color smudgepots or fluidlines. I get the hooker vibe, too, whenever I try a dark look like this...Trisha, I know you are in love with blue/teal eyeshadow, but that black smoky look is so freakin' beautiful, and sexy, and sophisticated....I just love it on you! I wish I lived in the UK so you could do my makeup at the Stila counter
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG Trisha!!! I am in love with that look!!! I luv when you use black!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
now where are those pics of you in the wig!!!!?!?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And Andrea... beauty as always
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha we borrowed a blond wig from Hot hair downstairs and took some pics! it was funny (note to self - im never going blonde! LOL) Ye must have so much fun in work girl!!

I hate when i'm on my own in the office too.. Well its ok when i can log on to MuT but when its blocked & i'm on my own, i crack up!

Latest posts

Back