FOTD for August 27th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is my FOTN from yesterday. you gotta love going on a date when you´ve got a feverblister that´s just healing
icon_frown.gif
(so I´m trying to hide it in one of the pics *lol*)

I also tried tightlining again and I think I really like the difference it makes!!!

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

usual Concealers

MAC blush duo Orchid Sheen/Roseland

EYES:

MAC f/l blacktrack to line

Maybelline Expert Wear e/s Cosmic black to line

MAC blush Roseland used as e/s on lid

Artdeco e/s #27 on browbone

L´Oreal Voluminous mascara

LIPS:

MAC Little VI Lustreglass

I have never heard of these e/s before, Midgard. were they part of a collection?

anyway, that looks really mysterious and sexy. would be a perfect look for a night out. and I see you do line you lower lashline now, I think it looks great!!!

The e/l on your inner rims looks cool girlie! And hey i cant even see that feverblister. You looked fab. How did the date go?

Love your smokey eye Midgard!

Originally Posted by Laura The e/l on your inner rims looks cool girlie! And hey i cant even see that feverblister. You looked fab. How did the date go?
Love your smokey eye Midgard!

*lol* well he could see it, but I guess it didn´t bother him too much cause I still got a kiss
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I have never heard of these e/s before, Midgard. were they part of a collection?
anyway, that looks really mysterious and sexy. would be a perfect look for a night out. and I see you do line you lower lashline now, I think it looks great!!!

They are in the Tailormade Warm (or neutral?) Palette. I got it from ebay!
Yes, now I like it very much to line my lower lashline. It makes my look more complete!

Originally Posted by Midgard They are in the Tailormade Warm (or neutral?) Palette. I got it from ebay!
Yes, now I like it very much to line my lower lashline. It makes my look more complete!

oh ok...I meant to get the tailormade cool palette but then I just forgot about it. and I agree that the lower lashlining makes the look more complete. I still don´t do that myself very often and if I do I try to do it really subtle

Originally Posted by Trisha

and Lea's FOTD (she had her MU done by our NMA Adam)
CHEEKS

Stila Blush - i think it was Sweet or Sass (dya know Lea?)

LIPS:

Stila Lip Rouge - Flare

Some NARS Lipstick i think, again duno which!!

I think he used Tutu and Sass on the cheeks, and he used NARS Heatwave l/s and Stila Lipshine in Gold Shine on top of it.

Everyone looks so pretty!

Andrea, that second picture of you is bee-yoo-tiful! If you didn't say you had a blister, I wouldn't have noticed it.

Midgard, your eyeshadow looks so pretty and blended; pretty colors, too!

Trisha, I like your dark hair; you look so tan in those pics!

Lea - that plum eyeshadow is really pretty on you...Adam did an awesome job, you look really polished

Originally Posted by anne7 Everyone looks so pretty!
Totally agree
smile.gif
Everyone looks awesome!!! And Adam did such a wonderful job too. That's cool that ur using the pic as ur new avatar, Lea
smile.gif

like the hair, trisha, although it doesn´t look a whole lot darker than it did before, but it definitely makes you look more tan I think
wink.gif

and Leah you look awesome, I loove the e/s colors with your eye color. you can just tell that look was done by a pro.

Originally Posted by iloveparis Totally agree
smile.gif
Everyone looks awesome!!! And Adam did such a wonderful job too. That's cool that ur using the pic as ur new avatar, Lea
smile.gif
Trisha did it for me because she took the pictures :icon_love

Looking great ladies!! (and Adam!) lol

Trisha - I always thought your hair was dark brown/black before! lol But I know what you mean, mine comes out much darker in pics than IRL too... love the eyes and pics of Lea!
claps.gif

Andrea- Aren't we Miss Sophistication!!! Lovely chick!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You do an excellent eotd and evening!! I love them both!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Midgard And this is my eotevening
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We're out for diner!

Trisha and Lea, simply fab!!! I love the e/s on both of you.. :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha you wouldnt be able to see the difference unless you've seen me in person!
it was actually a mid brown with lots of red coming thru so the black is very noticeable IRL x

i notice my hair actually looked dark in all my old pics but that isnt how it actually looked x

Latest posts

Back