FOTD for August 28th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all look beautiful!!
claps.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I gotta agree with Janelle, Leah you look great without makeup, the contrast of pale skin and dark hair always looks good. and good job on the made up face, your eyes appear greener in comparison with the no makeup look.
Diana, I´m running out of compliments on your EOTDs. can you please come over to austria and do my eyes once?
tongue.gif

here´s my FOTD using the products I got yesterday

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pink Porcelain (LOVE IT!!)

EYES:

MAC e/s Vanilla from lashline to brow

Biotherm Magic Painting e/l in Acid Green (LOVE THIS EVEN MORE!!)

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Glitz Gloss Ramoneo

hope you guys can see the eyeliner...I applied it sparingly cause it´s sunday after all *lol* and it´s sooo pigmented and stayed on all day. I´m seriously thinking about buying more colors.

Talk about running out of compliments!!! You look great!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

everyone looks soooo nice. lea, i'd love to look like you without makeup LOL

i found some discontinued wet/dry shadows (by revlon) at duane reade (50% off everything, MAKEUP WAS ALMOST COMPLETELY GONE!! so mad i caught the sale late) and i tried my palette out on my sis (leta212). they're not very even because my brush got a little too wet on the right eye and yeah, it doesn't look so nice, but i wanted to try the colors out. oh, and excuse her eyebrows. she's getting them threaded this week lol

Pic1521.jpg

Pic1520.jpg

Pic1519.jpg

Pic1518.jpg

Originally Posted by Jennifer everyone looks soooo nice. lea, i'd love to look like you without makeup LOL
i found some discontinued wet/dry shadows (by revlon) at duane reade (50% off everything, MAKEUP WAS ALMOST COMPLETELY GONE!! so mad i caught the sale late) and i tried my palette out on my sis (leta212). they're not very even because my brush got a little too wet on the right eye and yeah, it doesn't look so nice, but i wanted to try the colors out. oh, and excuse her eyebrows. she's getting them threaded this week lol

Pic1521.jpg

Pic1520.jpg

Pic1519.jpg

Pic1518.jpg

That look makes me think of the D2B theme Cold As Ice (I think that is what it's called) Very Ice Princess-y!:icon_love

Name is Leta112! lol Jennifer...I LOVEDD this look! She did such a good job on me! Good job Jennifer
claps.gif

thanks, girls! it really didn't come out so neat, though.

anne, that's what i was thinking while i was doing it!

Andrea,

That eyeliner is amazing? How do you get it on your eyes so perfect? Is that a liquid liner? And do you use a brush? I'm just learning all these new techniques...I just tightlined for my first time yesterday and my eyes looked amazing...I absolutely love that green!!

Jen
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I gotta agree with Janelle, Leah you look great without makeup, the contrast of pale skin and dark hair always looks good. and good job on the made up face, your eyes appear greener in comparison with the no makeup look.
Diana, I´m running out of compliments on your EOTDs. can you please come over to austria and do my eyes once?
tongue.gif

here´s my FOTD using the products I got yesterday

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pink Porcelain (LOVE IT!!)

EYES:

MAC e/s Vanilla from lashline to brow

Biotherm Magic Painting e/l in Acid Green (LOVE THIS EVEN MORE!!)

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Glitz Gloss Ramoneo

hope you guys can see the eyeliner...I applied it sparingly cause it´s sunday after all *lol* and it´s sooo pigmented and stayed on all day. I´m seriously thinking about buying more colors.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Andrea, that eyeliner looks amazing! I really like it! Ditto! I am really liking the neutral lid/bright liner look. I might have to go get a bright liner now! And the skinfinish is so pretty!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh wow Jen that looks great! Awesome job applying the makeup! I love this look too, it looks so cool. Definitely one for Cold as Ice!

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Andrea,
That eyeliner is amazing? How do you get it on your eyes so perfect? Is that a liquid liner? And do you use a brush? I'm just learning all these new techniques...I just tightlined for my first time yesterday and my eyes looked amazing...I absolutely love that green!!

Jen
claps.gif

I never use the applicator that comes with the liquid eyeliner cause my lashes are kinda long and curled so the eyeliner gets on the tips of my lashes and I hate having to remove it afterwards. so I just use my MAC 208 small angled brow brush and I think it´s pretty easy that way

Originally Posted by Lealabell I love this look too, it looks so cool. Definitely one for Cold as Ice! that was my first thought too. and I like the contrast of the frosty colors and her tan skin. great job, Jen!!

WOW...I think you are a very pretty girl without your makeup........but I love your made up look too!!

Originally Posted by Lealabell

Before MU

Face

Stila ILF - 10 watts

Stila Under eye concealer - fair

NARS blush - Mata Hari

Stila blush - form the Pussycat Dolls Palette (looks a lot like Cozy)

Eyes

UD Primer Potion

NARS e/l - Kitty

Stila e/s - Kitten (all over lid), Barefoot (crease and outer lid)

Lips

Stila It gloss - iconic

All lot of Catty products in this one, I didn't realise until I started typing what I'd used
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh, and I straightened my hair too.

Looks great Jen!!! Nice job!!!
claps.gif
It's funny - I saw the pics first... then saw you posted it, and I'm thinking "wow... her eyes look just like Violet's!!!" now I see why
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by kerri WOW...I think you are a very pretty girl without your makeup........but I love your made up look too!! Ditto! You look so glam in that pic with the red lips!

Back