FOTD for August 28th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Before MU

Face

Stila ILF - 10 watts
Stila Under eye concealer - fair
NARS blush - Mata Hari
Stila blush - form the Pussycat Dolls Palette (looks a lot like Cozy)

Eyes

UD Primer Potion
NARS e/l - Kitty
Stila e/s - Kitten (all over lid), Barefoot (crease and outer lid)

Lips

Stila It gloss - iconic

All lot of Catty products in this one, I didn't realise until I started typing what I'd used
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh, and I straightened my hair too.

Nice look Midgard!The YSL e/s looks very nice!

Originally Posted by Midgard Very nice Lea!

This is my eotd:

Lookin' great ladies!!

Lea - you look really pretty without makeup! (as well as with it) you're lucky!!
smile.gif

Midgard - you have perfect brows!! That pic looks like it came froma a magazine!

Nice Job!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Midgard - you have perfect brows!! That pic looks like it came froma a magazine! OMG You are soooo cute!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard OMG You are soooo cute!
icon_redface.gif
It does! lol
smile.gif
I was ready to see "L'oreal" or "Max Factor" written under it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I was ready to see "L'oreal" or "Max Factor" written under it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Lea - you look really pretty without makeup! (as well as with it) you're lucky!!
smile.gif
Thankyou sweetie. I'm pretty lucky because I've got good skin and it's really pale. The contrast between my skin and eyes/hair/lips means I can get away without make up, but it means I can't really do the nude lip look or tanned skin look. I don't mind though, it means I get to wear really bright lipstick which I love.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Thankyou sweetie. I'm pretty lucky because I've got good skin and it's really pale. The contrast between my skin and eyes/hair/lips means I can get away without make up, but it means I can't really do the nude lip look or tanned skin look. I don't mind though, it means I get to wear really bright lipstick which I love. I dunno... looks good to me!!! I wish I looked like that without makeup - I probably wouldn't be wearing it as often if I did!
wink.gif

I gotta agree with Janelle, Leah you look great without makeup, the contrast of pale skin and dark hair always looks good. and good job on the made up face, your eyes appear greener in comparison with the no makeup look.

Diana, I´m running out of compliments on your EOTDs. can you please come over to austria and do my eyes once?
tongue.gif

here´s my FOTD using the products I got yesterday

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pink Porcelain (LOVE IT!!)

EYES:

MAC e/s Vanilla from lashline to brow

Biotherm Magic Painting e/l in Acid Green (LOVE THIS EVEN MORE!!)

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Glitz Gloss Ramoneo

hope you guys can see the eyeliner...I applied it sparingly cause it´s sunday after all *lol* and it´s sooo pigmented and stayed on all day. I´m seriously thinking about buying more colors.

Originally Posted by Arielle Diana, I´m running out of compliments on your EOTDs. can you please come over to austria and do my eyes once?
tongue.gif
Although I think you don't need that, cause you are a very beautiful woman:Of course, I love austria!!!
smile.gif

You all look adorable! I love the new avatar pic Lea, you have such a classic look, which IMO is beautiful!

Lealabell I saw your picture with no make up and your lips are natural pink!I think that a pink-rose lipstick would be gorgeous on you,because your pale skin and your black hair make a contrast already,I don't know what lipsticks you use to wear,but instead of reddish you could go and for pinky!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Thankyou sweetie. I'm pretty lucky because I've got good skin and it's really pale. The contrast between my skin and eyes/hair/lips means I can get away without make up, but it means I can't really do the nude lip look or tanned skin look. I don't mind though, it means I get to wear really bright lipstick which I love.

Originally Posted by Arielle Biotherm Magic Painting e/l in Acid Green (LOVE THIS EVEN MORE!!) You look fabulous honey, I think I need that e/l too. I don't have acid green
smile.gif

Your lashes look so long in that picture.

Originally Posted by Gamaki I love the new avatar pic Lea, you have such a classic look, which IMO is beautiful! Thankyou
icon_redface.gif
I didn't do my MU in that picture though, the national artist for Stila who's off to do the Pussycat Dolls MU did it. I think he was quite pleased because he got to do someones MU who didn't want it neutral.

Originally Posted by Sophia I don't know what lipsticks you use to wear,but instead of reddish you could go and for pinky!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The colour I'm most drawn to is pink Sophia. I'm not to keen on baby pink, but anything from rose petal through to deep fuschia is my thing:icon_love
I do like my reds too, and bright oranges, I think I'm just drawn to really bright lip colours
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Thankyou
icon_redface.gif
I didn't do my MU in that picture though, the national artist for Stila who's off to do the Pussycat Dolls MU did it. I think he was quite pleased because he got to do someones MU who didn't want it neutral.

The colour I'm most drawn to is pink Sophia. I'm not to keen on baby pink, but anything from rose petal through to deep fuschia is my thing:icon_love

I do like my reds too, and bright oranges, I think I'm just drawn to really bright lip colours
icon_cool.gif

Oh I wish I liked bright colors too,but it's not for me!!Well I want to see you with something orange!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes Lea I agree with Gamaki... you have a very classic beauty... like in another era you could have been the muse for a classic renaissance artist or something!!

Originally Posted by Sophia Well I want to see you with something orange!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll see what I can do tomorrow for you Sophia. What colour eye's do you think I should do it with?<!-- / message -->

Originally Posted by ikebana Yes Lea I agree with Gamaki... you have a very classic beauty... like in another era you could have been the muse for a classic renaissance artist or something!! Thankyou sweetie
icon_redface.gif
:icon_love

Well I would go with something extra shimmery but with less color!When I use Stila's Orange lip glaze I usually wear Stila's Kitten e/s wet(super extra shimmery)!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell I'll see what I can do tomorrow for you Sophia. What colour eye's do you think I should do it with?<!-- / message -->

Thankyou sweetie
icon_redface.gif
:icon_love

Latest posts

Back