FOTD for August 29th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Um... we didn't have one for Monday??? ok... well then I guess I'll be the one n' only!! lol

♥ FACE: ♥

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer in Medium-Dark

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

Ulta Blush in Sun Kissed

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC e/s in Woodwinked (inner lid)

MAC e/s in Brun (outer V & Crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Stubborn Brown

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar

*** I took my foundation/blush off before the pics were taken, and the lipgloss in the pic is actually one from Avon I bought & was trying on
tongue.gif

And ignore the irritated broken-out brows... had em' waxed yesterday lol

I like that lipgloss...pretty color! And it goes well with the neutral eyes. Well, today was my first day back at school
icon_cry.gif
, so I did my makeup today...

CoverGirl Advanced Radiance base in Classic Ivory (am liking this so far)

WetnWild blush in Naive

Palladio pressed powder

Cornsilk pressed bronzer

Clinique eyeshadow in Foxy (soft shimmery brown), as soft liner

WetnWild All Over Shimmer to highlight brow and inner V

Rimmel eyeliner in Chianti (brownish plum), lightly on lower lash line and under e/s on upper

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Neutrogena lip balm

Originally Posted by anne7 I like that lipgloss...pretty color! And it goes well with the neutral eyes. Well, today was my first day back at school
icon_cry.gif
, so I did my makeup today...
CoverGirl Advanced Radiance base in Classic Ivory (am liking this so far)

WetnWild blush in Naive

Palladio pressed powder

Cornsilk pressed bronzer

Clinique eyeshadow in Foxy (soft shimmery brown), as soft liner

WetnWild All Over Shimmer to highlight brow and inner V

Rimmel eyeliner in Chianti (brownish plum), lightly on lower lash line and under e/s on upper

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Neutrogena lip balm

Sounds Pretty Anne!!! I like WnW all over shimmer - I used to use that all the time!
smile.gif

Thanks for the nice comment!
wink.gif

The lipgloss info : Avon Glazewear in Rave - not bad... got it today from the girl @ work that sells Avon... will have to try it out more often
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Sounds Pretty Anne!!! I like WnW all over shimmer - I used to use that all the time!
smile.gif

Thanks for the nice comment!
wink.gif

The lipgloss info : Avon Glazewear in Rave - not bad... got it today from the girl @ work that sells Avon... will have to try it out more often
wink.gif

Aw, thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, yeah I really like that powder, the shimmers aren't big and chunky, but glowy...I still want a skinfinish, though
icon_lol.gif

You're welcome! You look pretty, so I am being honest.

You should definitely wear that color more often, it looks nice with your tanned skin!

I love woodwinked on you Janelle. If I didn´t already have a very similar color from H&M I´d buy it ASAP
wink.gif

I like the lipgloss too, it´s a perfectly natural rosey color.

oh yeah Anne, what´s the Wet´n´Wild Allover Shimmer exactly. a highlighter powder? I´ve read good reviews about it and just added it to my wishlist. does it come in different colors?

Originally Posted by Arielle I love woodwinked on you Janelle. If I didn´t already have a very similar color from H&M I´d buy it ASAP
wink.gif
I like the lipgloss too, it´s a perfectly natural rosey color.

oh yeah Anne, what´s the Wet´n´Wild Allover Shimmer exactly. a highlighter powder? I´ve read good reviews about it and just added it to my wishlist. does it come in different colors?

Yeah, it's a highlighter powder (it is sold as a Silk Finish Blush, though), but is also a nice natural eyeshadow since it has a nice sheen. It only comes in one color, a silvery champagne color. It would be cool if they made it in a bronzey color and a peachy pink color, too, though! It's worth a look for the $2, and I have even heard of people crushing it and adding it to body lotion...

Latest posts

Back