FOTD for August 30th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was bored and practiced my smokey eye and the rest full makeup face for next weekend, I plan on getting all done up. I took pics in different rooms with and without natural light, that´s why some pics are soo light, but you can see the colors better that way. my camera sucks

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

usual concealers (didn´t really bother covering up the 2 pimples on my cheeks though, sorry *lol*)

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne on cheekbones

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pink Porcelaine on apples of cheeks

MAC blush Tantone to contour

EYES:

no name silver e/s on lids

Maybelline expertwear e/s in Cosmic black in crease, outer corners and lower lashline

MAC f/l blacktrack on upper lashline

Artdeco e/s #27 as browbone highlight

L´Oreal Voluminous mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

Helena Rubinstein Star Stellars Lipgloss in Star Snowdrop

...I think I´m gonna do a pink lip on the weekend though, since the smokey eye isn´t all that dark I guess I can pull off more than just nude lips. you guys think I can add even more color to the overall look?...I wanna get close to how trisha´s dark smokey eyes look. but I feel like I´m already wearing TONS of makeup

Reaction score
WOW... these eyes are killing me! That is the type of smokey eyes that I LOVE so much! It´s not to heavy but very deep! That look will rock so much with a pink lipcolor!

Which brand is the silvery e/s u used? I was searching for somethin like that!

Would also like to post pix in the Face of the Day gallery but my every day make up is so boring! I am teacher on a primary school and it is not so appropriate if I do so much make up!

But on weekend I will try to put some pix up! I got so many new Mac things (especiaaly I love my new Mac Blush PEACHES).

Andrea, you look so so beautiful!!!!

Reaction score
Andrea your smokey-eye look is gorgeous :icon_love I love it!!!

I am finally getting back in gear with FODT. I got burnt and tanned during my 5 week vacation from everyday swimming so I am no longer fair/white
I won't use my fdnt until my face get back to its fair colour. Thank goodnes I don't ever need much coverage!! I don't use blush yet either since I haven't received my blush order
So here is what I have today:

Face:

Nothing

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Mac Nylon e/s

Mac Lucky Green e/s

Mac Kelly Green pigment

Mac Amber lights e/s

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Lips:

Chantecaille l/s in Amande

Perfume: Estee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Which brand is the silvery e/s u used? I was searching for somethin like that! the silvery e/s is from BIPA´s own brand "b : pretty", the e/s number is 15. I was actually really surprised that it´s pretty pigmented and doesn´t crease a lot. after all it was only like 1 or 2 €.oh and I can´t wait to see your new Makeup on you!!!

Reaction score
glad you´re back Lilla. I MISSED your FOTDs!!! I love that green...OMG it looks like waterlily leaves. soo pretty :icon_love

oh and btw, your tan looks great

Reaction score
I think it looks gorgeous Andrea.

Lilla's eyes looks stunning as well.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha i think it looks great Andrea, if you arent used to dark eyes tho i'd take it step by step as if you try a black smokey eye straight away it can seem like a lot.
xx

yeah I guess I´ll get used to the dark e/s colors each time I wear them. I´ll try blacktrack f/l as base one time to make it darker and put the shimmery e/s over it so it doesn´t look matte.guess I have to leave the really dark smokey eye to girls with a darker coloring

Reaction score
Thanks Leoney and Andrea!

Andrea, my name (Nilufer) means waterlily! I know what to use when I what waterlily colour now

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle I was bored and practiced my smokey eye and the rest full makeup face for next weekend, I plan on getting all done up. I took pics in different rooms with and without natural light, that´s why some pics are soo light, but you can see the colors better that way. my camera sucks

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

usual concealers (didn´t really bother covering up the 2 pimples on my cheeks though, sorry *lol*)

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne on cheekbones

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pink Porcelaine on apples of cheeks

MAC blush Tantone to contour

EYES:

no name silver e/s on lids

Maybelline expertwear e/s in Cosmic black in crease, outer corners and lower lashline

MAC f/l blacktrack on upper lashline

Artdeco e/s #27 as browbone highlight

L´Oreal Voluminous mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

Helena Rubinstein Star Stellars Lipgloss in Star Snowdrop

...I think I´m gonna do a pink lip on the weekend though, since the smokey eye isn´t all that dark I guess I can pull off more than just nude lips. you guys think I can add even more color to the overall look?...I wanna get close to how trisha´s dark smokey eyes look. but I feel like I´m already wearing TONS of makeup

you look great Andrea,dosent look like a ton of makeup at all!!!you look very classy and beautiful like always!
i definetly think you can pull off a pink lip as well with that smokey look.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla Thanks Leoney and Andrea!
Andrea, my name (Nilufer) means waterlily! I know what to use when I what waterlily colour now

oh so your name is Nilufer? I was always wondering, but I had never heard that name before. it´s beautiful btw...and kinda funny that it actually means waterlily *lol*so this could be your signature eye makeup now

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 you look great Andrea,dosent look like a ton of makeup at all!!!you look very classy and beautiful like always!
i definetly think you can pull off a pink lip as well with that smokey look. thanks gwen. so I´ll go for the pink lip this weekend. I was trying to achieve some sort of playboy bunny look but it still ended up natural and as you said classy *lol* damn it

Reaction score
Thanks Andrea

Originally Posted by Arielle oh so your name is Nilufer? I was always wondering, but I had never heard that name before. it´s beautiful btw...and kinda funny that it actually means waterlily *lol*so this could be your signature eye makeup now

Reaction score
Woooooow Trisha!!! You are so awesome! You have a great talent and I hope you'll become a very famous artist!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking fab Nilufer!!!
FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Sand

Estee Lauder Doublewear - Shell Beige

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX-10/11

YSL TE - #3

Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder - Mocha

Stila Browset - Dark

BeneFit Speed Brow - 02 Med/Dark

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

MAC Eyeshadows - Freshwater, Temperley, Gorgeous Gold, Say Yeah & Swimming

MAC Glitter Liner - Peacocky

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Major Lash Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

NARS Bronzer - Laguna

NARS Blush - Orgasm

LIPS:

NARS Lipgloss - Orgasm

Reaction score
trisha this is outrageously beautiful. the colors of your eye makeup, lipgloss, skin color and hair color go so well together. I wished I had your coloring...this is such an exotic look :icon_love

Reaction score
Yeah,very exotic look Trisha! The blue e/s matches perfect with your skintone!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle thanks gwen. so I´ll go for the pink lip this weekend. I was trying to achieve some sort of playboy bunny look but it still ended up natural and as you said classy *lol* damn it
hey you can do the bunny thing and be classy!!!lol I do
at least i hope so

Reaction score
Everyone's looking fab today. I love the blue eyes Trisha. I want to get some more Shu Shadows and do a peacock look with blues, greens, purples and orangy browns.

I think the smoky look you've done today looks lovely Andrea, but I understand what you mean about feeling that you're wearing loads of make up. I couldn't wait to get my DTB Goth look off my face because I had loads of foundation and e/l on. The smoky look is something that you have to get used to gradually. Some people find that it's not for them, and smoky means something different to everybody anyway.

I love your look too Nilufer, I might have to get some more MAC shadows, definitly the Kelly Green piggy (but maybe after I get the Teal one).

Latest posts