FOTD for August 30th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW How beautifully irridescent Lilla!

Andrea you did very well on your smokey eye. I can't get over your long eyelashes!!

Originally Posted by lilla Andrea your smokey-eye look is gorgeous :icon_love I love it!!!
I am finally getting back in gear with FODT. I got burnt and tanned during my 5 week vacation from everyday swimming so I am no longer fair/white
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I won't use my fdnt until my face get back to its fair colour. Thank goodnes I don't ever need much coverage!! I don't use blush yet either since I haven't received my blush order
icon_sad.gif
So here is what I have today:

Face:

Nothing

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Mac Nylon e/s

Mac Lucky Green e/s

Mac Kelly Green pigment

Mac Amber lights e/s

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Lips:

Chantecaille l/s in Amande

Perfume: Estee

Trisha you sure can work those beautiful bright blues and greens!! I tried that with rebel rock blue pigment and on my pale skin with pale blue eyes .....all that I did was draw attention to my bright blue shadow......somehow I have got to figure out how to make it enhance my eyes ....not make them a specktacle......do you know what i mean?

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking fab Nilufer!!!
FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Sand

Estee Lauder Doublewear - Shell Beige

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX-10/11

YSL TE - #3

Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder - Mocha

Stila Browset - Dark

BeneFit Speed Brow - 02 Med/Dark

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

MAC Eyeshadows - Freshwater, Temperley, Gorgeous Gold, Say Yeah & Swimming

MAC Glitter Liner - Peacocky

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Major Lash Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

NARS Bronzer - Laguna

NARS Blush - Orgasm

LIPS:

NARS Lipgloss - Orgasm

WOW!!! You all look so good!!!

Andrea - I think I might be going blind, but I don't see a zit on you anywhere.!!! Must be that Austrian water or something... you look great!! I love the smoky look on you, makes your eyes look so much lighter!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lilla- YAY!!! I get to see those eyeballs of yours again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I really like Lucky Green on you! I have yet to use it, but if it looks that good, I think I might have to dabble in it
wink.gif

Trisha - Well just knock me out why don't ya!!! How the hell do you do that!!?!? That looks awesome!!! the blue is so vivid!!! Damn! And by the way... Miss "I never wear my hair up in pictures" - it looks good like that!!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kerri Andrea you did very well on your smokey eye. I can't get over your long eyelashes!! thanks kerri. they are naturally pretty long but if I didn´t wear mascara they´d be almost invisible cause they´re so thin. so I thank the academy...um..I mean L´Oreal Voluminous for making those lashes possible
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks kerri. they are naturally pretty long but if I didn´t wear mascara they´d be almost invisible cause they´re so thin. so I thank the academy...um..I mean L´Oreal Voluminous for making those lashes possible
hahaha.gif
Girl, who are you kidding...?! We all know you have a team of makeup, hair & wardrobe people following you around
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL at you remembering that! i just wouldnt take a front on pic with my hair up x You're nuts! you look great!! And I will remember this the day you DO take a front on w/ it up - because I'll be waiting for it like I have this one!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Andrea - beautiful! And I don't know what spots you are talking about, your skin looks perfect as always (trying to not get too jealous here!)

Lilla - yep, definitely looks like a waterlilly; and that mascara makes your lashes look pretty, might have to try that Rimmel after I finish up my Voluminous...

Trisha - That looks like a makeup ad, so exotic! I don't know how you can pull off the brights, but you make them look so goo I want to try them (and bright eyemakeup isn't even my thing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Everyone looks great!!

Andrea, I LOVE your smokey eyes - it looks so fab on you!!
biggrin.gif
I think you could definitely do a pink lip with it. That's one of my fave combos, grey/black smokey eyes and pink cheeks and lips. I really like the nude lips with your look too!!

And Nulifer, your eyelook is gorgeous today!!
smile.gif
I agree with Andrea that it looks like a waterlily, so how ironic that waterlily is what your name means!! Too cool!!
cool.gif

Trisha, blues really suit you!! You do color so well!!

My look was fairly neutral today...

Max Factor Panstik in Nude Ivory

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

L'oreal Quickstick

MAC Lustrevision e/s in Mineralism

MAC Fluidline in Waveline

Cover Girl Super Thick Lash in Black

MAC Mad Cap Lipglass

I love all my new MAC goodies!!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Everyone looks great!!
Andrea, I LOVE your smokey eyes - it looks so fab on you!!
biggrin.gif
I think you could definitely do a pink lip with it. That's one of my fave combos, grey/black smokey eyes and pink cheeks and lips. I really like the nude lips with your look too!!

And Nulifer, your eyelook is gorgeous today!!
smile.gif
I agree with Andrea that it looks like a waterlily, so how ironic that waterlily is what your name means!! Too cool!!
cool.gif

Trisha, blues really suit you!! You do color so well!!

My look was fairly neutral today...

Max Factor Panstik in Nude Ivory

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

L'oreal Quickstick

MAC Lustrevision e/s in Mineralism

MAC Fluidline in Waveline

Cover Girl Super Thick Lash in Black

MAC Mad Cap Lipglass

I love all my new MAC goodies!!

oooh... that sounds like a nice eye combo! Might have to try that!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!!!

I have offically started Pimping out Trisha!!! LOL!!!

CLICK HERE to get your OFFICIAL "I wanna be like Trisha" MuT T-shirts!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAO

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!!!
I have offically starting Pimping out Trisha!!! LOL!!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAO

LOL! That sounds like one of the slogans on Trisha's signature! I love that picture, though!

I'm really cheesed off because in the mirror my FOTD looked fab, but on the photo it looked v.bad. I think I'll try it again tomorrow. I'm seriously bigging up my 2 new brushes. I think they might be fakes, but I don't care at the moment because they do the job really well.

Anyway, I was doing the bright orange lip for Sophia, so I'll try again tomorrow and do some pics in natural light (they seem to turn out best).

Ok... don't all get em' at once now people!!! lol
wink.gif
We've redesigned the Trisha Tee, and went with a new company... printing is better... lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ok... don't all get em' at once now people!!! lol
wink.gif
We've redesigned the Trisha Tee, and went with a new company... printing is better... lol
wink.gif
I know her in person, and she's like my best friend so the idea of her on a T-shirt is a little bit weird.
I don't want to be Trisha, but if I ever have to get married or do something red carpet, I want her to do my MU!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAO

SOLD! :icon_love If we could collage some of her eye looks and put it on a shirt, that would ROCK!

Lea, I have only samples of a few Mac pigments and Kelly green is one of the samples I bought of Ebay. And what do you mean by your TM brushes might be fake???????????????????? I ordered a whole set for less than $200 of Ebay from a seller in Hong Kong.... I didn't know that they were fake...
icon_sad.gif

Janelle, Anne7, and Erica, thanks a million
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anne7- Rimmel mascara is less than $2.00 at walmart. I like using it for everyday looks
icon_smile.gif

Andrea, Nilufer & Trisha - you all look amazing!

Erica - sounds great. Don't you just love Mad Cap l/g?

icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAO

*LOL* I´d buy that shirt...cause I really do wanna be like trisha
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back