FOTD for August 30th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
erica you got me interested in the Mad Cap l/g now...you raved about it another thread. will definitely check it out when it gets here

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL at you remembering that! i just wouldnt take a front on pic with my hair up x you should definitely wear it up more often...you look so classy, so J-Lo!!!! :icon_love and I love the earrings soo much.

Wow girls, the FOTD's were amazing yesterday. Everyone looked and sounded great. I havent been using eye make up the past few days so no FOTD for me

Originally Posted by lilla And what do you mean by your TM brushes might be fake???????????????????? I ordered a whole set for less than $200 of Ebay from a seller in Hong Kong.... I didn't know that they were fake...
icon_sad.gif
I actually don't think they are fake. I was just getting a bit paranoid because it was so cheap and the writing was rubbing off. The brush is so soft, much softer than any of my brushes from other brands, that I'm convinced it is real. Plus like Trisha said it looks just like the pictures of the real thing.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ok... don't all get em' at once now people!!! lol
wink.gif
We've redesigned the Trisha Tee, and went with a new company... printing is better... lol
wink.gif

LOL Janny, this was hilarious!!

Thanks Lea
icon_smile.gif
I am sure they are real. I have a friend who has TM brushes she bought from Nordstrom, so I'll compare with hers when I get mine. If they are doing the job and they look like the the real thing, they are the real thing!
icon_smile.gif
I am happy to have them cheaper than the retail price
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL Janny, this was hilarious!!
wink.gif
Zazzle is actually really good w/ their stuff - I've gotten a tee made, and so has my mom, the printing is awesome!!! It's like a tshirt you'd buy in the store w/ a design... not like an iron-on
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Arielle erica you got me interested in the Mad Cap l/g now...you raved about it another thread. will definitely check it out when it gets here I love Mad Cap. Totally check it out!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I love Mad Cap. Totally check it out!
claps.gif
Hmmm.... Might have to check this out!! anyone have a pic?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back