FOTD for August 31st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Its not really a face, more like 3. Me and my 2 friends were doing clown looks, so here's a laugh for everyone!!!

lol,very creative thanks for sharing,that was cute
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
tongue.gif

Good Morning everyone
icon_smile.gif

Face:

Nothing

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Mac Shroom e/s

Mac Sable e/s

Mac Shimmermoss e/s

Mac Parrot e/s

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Lips:

Chantecaille l/s in Lotus

Perfume: EL White Linen

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Originally Posted by lilla Good Morning everyone
icon_smile.gif

Face:

Nothing

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Mac Shroom e/s

Mac Sable e/s

Mac Shimmermoss e/s

Mac Parrot e/s

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Lips:

Chantecaille l/s in Lotus

Perfume: EL White Linen

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

wow that eyeliner makes your eyes look so pretty ,very nice!!
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Love the colour combo Nilufer.

I've nothing on my eyes today (only MAC Bare Canvas paint & Shu Basic mascara) but i have to say that my base is looking flawless. I woke up 10 mins earlier than usual this morning so i had time to apply my make up with brushes instead of my fingers and the difference is unbelivable. I'm never neglecting my brushes again

Originally Posted by Laura Love the colour combo Nilufer.
I've nothing on my eyes today (only MAC Bare Canvas paint & Shu Basic mascara) but i have to say that my base is looking flawless. I woke up 10 mins earlier than usual this morning so i had time to apply my make up with brushes instead of my fingers and the difference is unbelivable. I'm never neglecting my brushes again

Hmm.. I guess I'll start using my brushes too!
wink.gif

Lilla I love your eye look! Very pretty!

Thanks Gwen, I used Parrot for eyeliner
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 wow that eyeliner makes your eyes look so pretty ,very nice!!
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nilufer, I just love the look of a bright color like parrot as a liner on you. and btw since I know now that that´s your real name *lol* I´m gonna call you that from now on. it´s such a unique name!!!

Laura, I´m glad you can achieve a flawless base now! and don´t ever neglect those brushes again *lol* they´re you´re best friends.

oh and that clown pic is hilarious. looks like you guys had a lot of fun
hahaha.gif

I got my hair highlighted today and woah, it turned out waaay to light for my taste and it looks a little too fake too (you can only see that in one pic though) guess I can´t do anything about that now. so I thought hey why not try a full smokey eye and pile on the shimmer, trying to get a playboy bunny kinda look *gg* (and of course I had to take the pics in front of my playmate poster. I like pink backgrounds *lol*)

FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

usual concealers

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC Blush Duo Orchid Sheen/Roseland

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagen

EYES:

MAC f/l Blacktrack as base

Maybelline Expert e/s Cosmic black

Look by Bipa (Austrian brand) e/k midnight to line lower lashline

Artdeco e/s #27 to highlight browbone

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Glitz Gloss Ramoneo

Helena Rubinstein Star Stellars Lipgloss in Star Snowdrop

Revlon Skinlights Loose Illuminator Powder in Bare Lights on center of lips (over gloss)

Andrea, don't be harsh on yourself, you look gorgeous!!! I love your lashes, they are soooo long. You are becoming a pro with that smokey look, love it! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle I got my hair highlighted today and woah, it turned out waaay to light for my taste and it looks a little too fake too (you can only see that in one pic though) guess I can´t do anything about that now. so I thought hey why not try a full sokey eye and pile on the shimmer, trying to get a playboy bunny kinda look *gg* (and of course I had to take the pics in front of my playmate poster. I like pink backgrounds *lol*)
FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

usual concealers

EYES:

LIPS:

MAC Glitz Gloss Ramoneo

Revlon Skinlights Loose Illuminator Powder in Bare Lights on center of lips (over gloss)

thanks for the sweet comments, guys. this is a look I need to get used to because I always thought smokey eyes would be a little too much on me. but I´ll definitely wear this next time I go to a club.

thanks for the tip, trisha. I´ll try that next time...although I´m always careful not to put too much color on my lower lashline, personally I think it looks weird on me. but it can´t hurt to try
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Im not saying it doesnt look fab tho sweetie, if you dont want it too heavy on the lower lashline, just use e/s rather than liner for a softer look x yeah I´ll try e/s next time...I like the lower liner thing on everybody else than me usually...but I guess this might just be one more thing I can get used to and start liking. thanks sweetie
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My make up looks really good in Person but I cant seem to figure out how much more it takes to get the same effect for Pictures...Anyway, this is my first Post ever on this Forum so Hi to everyone and you guys do some awesome stuff!

girl,you look absolutely gorgeous!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I got my hair highlighted today and woah, it turned out waaay to light for my taste and it looks a little too fake too (you can only see that in one pic though) guess I can´t do anything about that now. so I thought hey why not try a full smokey eye and pile on the shimmer, trying to get a playboy bunny kinda look *gg* (and of course I had to take the pics in front of my playmate poster. I like pink backgrounds *lol*)
FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

usual concealers

EYES:

LIPS:

MAC Glitz Gloss Ramoneo

here is a post of some purples i did tonight before going to church.

Face:

mac select tint nc45

mac select moisturecover nw30

mac loose powder nc45

Eyes:

carbon e/s

beauty marked e/s

trax e/s

clear brow gel

engraved powerpoint

Cheeks:

gingerly

Lips:

clear l/g

c-thru l/g

cork lip pencil

Looks great, Devin!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans here is a post of some purples i did tonight before going to church.
Face:

mac select tint nc45

mac select moisturecover nw30

mac loose powder nc45

Eyes:

carbon e/s

beauty marked e/s

trax e/s

clear brow gel

engraved powerpoint

Cheeks:

gingerly