FOTD for August 5th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it!!! Gorgeous combination!

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 I was experimenting with a different placement of my shadows today. What do you think?

Going VERTICAL Baby!!!! Bitter, Pollen, & Melody (which I swore was blue this morning but sure looks green in these pics LOL)

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 I was experimenting with a different placement of my shadows today. What do you think?

Going VERTICAL Baby!!!! Bitter, Pollen, & Melody (which I swore was blue this morning but sure looks green in these pics LOL)

hasn't anybody ever told you that you look like that princess named Ann clear from that E! reality show Love is in the hier??
icon_eek.gif

very nice colores btw, love how they match with your hair color
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NoOoRy hasn't anybody ever told you that you look like that princess named Ann clear from that E! reality show Love is in the hier??
icon_eek.gif

very nice colores btw, love how they match with your hair color
smile.gif

That might be the 4th time someone has made that comparison. I've never seen the show though. But being a princess lookalike is a good thing. I'm the only female in a house of 5 males LOL so I'm either watching sports or cartoon network.
Thank you ladies for all the nice feedback
smile.gif
Please if I ever do something that doesn't work go ahead & be super honest. I'm not one to take offense, I'd rather know the plain truth LOL then walk around super dorked out
biggrin.gif

Well, you never know what might come over me one day
icon_eek.gif
& I guess it really wouldn't do me any good because I post at nite after I've gone the whole day my FOTD LOL

thank you Marisol, she's the one I was talkin about ..

Sheila, are you sure you're not her twin sis.?? :

lol, i guess you could now see the similatiry yourselfe ..

Back