FOTD for August 5th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Face:

Stila ILF - 10 watts

YSL TE

Benefit Dandelion powder

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Stila e/s - chinois

Stila smudgepot - gray

Lips:

YSL TE

NARS Lip laquer - Sweet Charity (Hate this going to get rid of it)

Bad photo:

I really wanted to try out the cats eye look in this months Glamour, but it went a bit pear shaped. My under eye area looks really dark because I redid the line about 5 times.

I've realised I need a strong lip colour because I look really washed out with nude lips!

Originally Posted by smallpuppy You look gorgeous! I think that nars lip lacquer looks good on ya! Thankyou! I just wish my camera was better. It's really cheap and takes really bad photos.
I really love the dark eyes, nude lip look but it looks silly on my. In one way I'm lucky because with my light skin and dark hair I can take quite bright colours on my eyes and lips but I can't do nude lips.

My mum walked in whilst I was doing my MU and said I looked like a GOTH!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Lea, you're so pretty! And you don't look like a goth at all! I agree. and you got some color on your cheeks (love that by the way!!!), so you don´t look washed out. although I agree that a slightly (!) darker lip color would make the look even better.

OK, here's my FOTD. I am wearing:

MAC e/s=jest,mulch

MAC eye khol=teddy

MAC mascara=pro longlash

MAC bronzing powder=golden

NARS the multiple on cheeks=south beach

MAC l/s=pomp adorable

My camera doesn't show the colors well. I blow dried my hair today so this is how it is supposed to look, not like yesterday. What do you guys think of it? I am still not used to it. MY hair is usually like my profile picture.

you guys look great!

lea, you don't look goth at all!

gamaki: i love your hair! the blonde is actually like a golden blonde. i don't like the bleached out white blond. it goes well with the red too! i like it!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Gamaki, your hair is so pretty! I love the colors. ..and it´s sooo shiny-I´m jealous!!!!!

very nice ladies!!!!

here's me for the day -

eyes:

clinique angel eyes duo

MK & Ash e/l black

lips:

clear gloss only (MK & Ash)

the rest of my face is the same as usual

Hair is Prrrfect.....i love your cheek and lip color too!!

Originally Posted by gamaki OK, here's my FOTD. I am wearing:
MAC e/s=jest,mulch

MAC eye khol=teddy

MAC mascara=pro longlash

MAC bronzing powder=golden

NARS the multiple on cheeks=south beach

MAC l/s=pomp adorable

My camera doesn't show the colors well. I blow dried my hair today so this is how it is supposed to look, not like yesterday. What do you guys think of it? I am still not used to it. MY hair is usually like my profile picture.

Originally Posted by renee604 All you ladies look great!
claps.gif
It's nice to see your face, you are gorgeous!

Thank you for the nice complimants all! I guess it will just take time to get used to the new do!
icon_lol.gif

You gals look great!! Lea!! Nice to finally see you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think the cat eyes came out nice
wink.gif

Gamaki - your hair is gorgeous!!! I'd keep it
wink.gif

Qurly - you look great in those colors!! I'm really liking the shadow
wink.gif

I am wearing Goldbit & Deep Truth w/ Prussian powerpoint liner, and Too Faced Lip injection...

But I'll have to post the pics tomorrow... My mom bought my digicam from me, so it's boxed up at the moment
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Qurly - you look great in those colors!! I'm really liking the shadow
wink.gif

it's funny...i keep finding these shadows that i used to hate and now they're coming out so differently for me... who knew!
icon_biggrin.gif

I was experimenting with a different placement of my shadows today. What do you think?

Going VERTICAL Baby!!!! Bitter, Pollen, & Melody (which I swore was blue this morning but sure looks green in these pics LOL)

Wow girls, you all look fab! Delighted to finally see a pic of you Lea! And i'm loving the vertical e/s sheila
biggrin.gif

Back