FOTD for Feb 5th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
I don't think I'm going anywhere, but I felt like wearing bright makeup today.


MF Panstik in Nude Ivory - concealor

Maven Visage Mirage in Gobi

Physician's Formula Translucent Powder

Physician's Formula Peach To Glow Powder

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Maybelline CE in Peach Daquiri - wash

Cargo Belize - lid

Maybelline Give It A Whirl Pearl - browbone

MAC Smolder Kohl - top lashline

Revlon CS in Black - bottom lashline and inner rims

MF Stretch and Seperate in Rich Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

L'oreal Shapely Sands/Toffee Treat l/s combo



 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
I agree! Lotsa days I don't post pics because I don't have time to in the mornings when I do my makeup. If I'm going to post a pic, I like to take them right after I've done it when it still looks all fresh and pretty. I had the time today, so I figured I would. When do you usually take your pics? Your makeup always looks so fresh and lovely!

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Ooh SO pretty! You've amazing skin Erica, you look so glowy! I can never achieve that look without either looking like an oily freak or else it slips off my face & i look like i've no make up on after an hour! I didn't go anywhere today so i had a bare enough face..

Lancome Adaptive Foundation

Stila CC in Lillium

MAC Phone Number Eye Kohl

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

Rimmel Exagerrate Liner in Get up & Go

MAC C-Thru Gloss

JLO Still... VOILA


 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
You look fab. Love the green e/s.

Today I'm trying out come of the new stuff so:

Face

Stila Illuminating Liquid foundation - 10 watt (I'm very pale)

Stila Under-eye concealer - Fair

Guerlain Bubbleblush - rose chamallow

Eyes

UD Primer potion

Base - Stila e/s - chinois

Lid - Stila e/s - daffodil

Crease and liner - Stila e/s - vine

YSL Faux Cils mascara - black (I love this already)

Lips

Stila lipliner - #9

Stila l/s - Cynthia

 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Laura Ooh SO pretty! You've amazing skin Erica, you look so glowy! I can never achieve that look without either looking like an oily freak or else it slips off my face & i look like i've no make up on after an hour! I think it may be my foundation + powder. I really do like the glow it gives me; matte but glowy is always good.
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
I am sorry, but since I am the only man here, I have to say She is very cute






Originally Posted by FeistyFemme

I don't think I'm going anywhere, but I felt like wearing bright makeup today.

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory - concealor

Maven Visage Mirage in Gobi

Physician's Formula Translucent Powder

Physician's Formula Peach To Glow Powder

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Maybelline CE in Peach Daquiri - wash

Cargo Belize - lid

Maybelline Give It A Whirl Pearl - browbone

MAC Smolder Kohl - top lashline

Revlon CS in Black - bottom lashline and inner rims

MF Stretch and Seperate in Rich Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

L'oreal Shapely Sands/Toffee Treat l/s combo





 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I don't think I'm going anywhere, but I felt like wearing bright makeup today.

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory - concealor

Maven Visage Mirage in Gobi

Physician's Formula Translucent Powder

Physician's Formula Peach To Glow Powder

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Maybelline CE in Peach Daquiri - wash

Cargo Belize - lid

Maybelline Give It A Whirl Pearl - browbone

MAC Smolder Kohl - top lashline

Revlon CS in Black - bottom lashline and inner rims

MF Stretch and Seperate in Rich Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

L'oreal Shapely Sands/Toffee Treat l/s combo

very very pretty!!!
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Lookin' great as usual Erica, as is everyone else today. Here's my "going to my uncle's store grand-opening" face:

  • Za Powder Foundation
  • Milani Natural Taupe Easybrow Pencil
  • NYX Bronze Liquid Liner
  • Milani Luminous Powder Blush
  • Za Purple Waterproof Mascara
  • NYC Lip Liner Pencil #956A
  • NYX Sparkling Flamingo Diamond Sparkle Lipstick
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Lovely everyone!! (yay for green eyes feistyfemme!)

Hey, can I ask a favor? For those of you (us
) who don't always post pictures, can you do your best to describe the colors that you used? It makes it much easier for others to get an idea of your "palette" and see if there are any products/colors that they might want to try.

My FOTD is easy to describe today because I was working and hardly had a thing on my face:

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse #4 Nude

Stila Smudgepots in Black (as liner for top lashline & inner rims)

MAC Blushbaby (beiged pink)

MAC Fibre Rich Mascara in Black

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Beautiful Joy and Gail! NEED pics! lol





Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Lovely everyone!! (yay for green eyes feistyfemme!)
Hey, can I ask a favor? For those of you (us
) who don't always post pictures, can you do your best to describe the colors that you used? It makes it much easier for others to get an idea of your "palette" and see if there are any products/colors that they might want to try.

My FOTD is easy to describe today because I was working and hardly had a thing on my face:

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse #4 Nude

Stila Smudgepots in Black (as liner for top lashline & inner rims)

MAC Blushbaby (beiged pink)

MAC Fibre Rich Mascara in Black





 

Latest posts

Top