FOTD for January 20th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
never heard of that site before... checked it out - good FOTD pics... posts were kinda **yawn** - but I liked looking at evryones pictures for ideas...


 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 never heard of that site before... checked it out - good FOTD pics... posts were kinda **yawn** - but I liked looking at evryones pictures for ideas...
Well, it's a site made for MAC Addicts. They have all of the color stories listed, and tons of MAC info. It's very new. They just launched in June '04.
They don't have as many regular posters as this site does, but IMO, the topics are very similar (not trying to bash this site or anything
). But, since it's a MAC site, the MAC forum gets the most traffic & posts.

I've been posting here more often b/c I haven't been too into MAC lately, and since this site is busier, there's more responses to posts. But, I don't think the posts or topics on Specktra are that far off from what is discussed here.

To each his own, I guess. Some people just feel more comfortable on certain messageboards.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
We love you here on MUT, Jensen! Stay aboard!
You are unique and funny, neverless enjoyable. We are sure that spektra will grow just l ike MUT has. It's the users who grow it!! We appreciate all of your messages etc here

regard





Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Well, it's a site made for MAC Addicts. They have all of the color stories listed, and tons of MAC info. It's very new. They just launched in June '04.
They don't have as many regular posters as this site does, but IMO, the topics are very similar (not trying to bash this site or anything
). But, since it's a MAC site, the MAC forum gets the most traffic & posts.

I've been posting here more often b/c I haven't been too into MAC lately, and since this site is busier, there's more responses to posts. But, I don't think the posts or topics on Specktra are that far off from what is discussed here.

To each his own, I guess. Some people just feel more comfortable on certain messageboards.





 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We love you here on MUT, Jensen! Stay aboard!
You are unique and funny, neverless enjoyable. We are sure that spektra will grow just l ike MUT has. It's the users who grow it!! We appreciate all of your messages etc here
regard

Aww, thanks Tony!!

I guess I'm just sensitive b/c I view that site as an asset to MAC lovers; and also b/c I'm a moderator there. Also, a lot of people don't realize how new it is, and are very quick to dismiss it. They have sooo much info there: Depotting, MAC Looks, Color Stories, Product Safety, Foundation Help, etc.

I enjoy posting on both MUT and Specktra. Both are similar, but different enough to where I like being a part of both boards.

MUT is very warm & inviting. The members are great, and I felt welcomed right away.

Specktra only has half the amount of members; but the gals there are very sweet as well.

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo Oh, it isn't a competition. Just a makeup challenge to get people to be more creative than you would normally be. Oh cool! Sounds like fun.. Kinda like our review challenge that we've got going on at the moment. Not a major comp, just something we can all benefit from when its over!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Yep! Lets get back to MUT lol hehehehe





Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Aww, thanks Tony!!

I guess I'm just sensitive b/c I view that site as an asset to MAC lovers; and also b/c I'm a moderator there. Also, a lot of people don't realize how new it is, and are very quick to dismiss it. They have sooo much info there: Depotting, MAC Looks, Color Stories, Product Safety, Foundation Help, etc.

I enjoy posting on both MUT and Specktra. Both are similar, but different enough to where I like being a part of both boards.

MUT is very warm & inviting. The members are great, and I felt welcomed right away.

Specktra only has half the amount of members; but the gals there are very sweet as well.





 
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
OMG! You look fabulous! Make up is great, in my favourite colors
And you are pretty, just like J.Lo :*:*

 

Latest posts

Top