FOTD for January 20th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lancome Teint Idole in #03

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer under my eyes

Revlon Skinlights over the LM concealer

MAC Peachykeen Blush

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Jest e/s on lid

MAC Phone Number Eye Kohl to line upper lash line

Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara

Rimmel Lipliner in Tiramisu

Peach sparkly lipgloss from Singapore! Don't know the brand name!

Wow how beautiful! The gold is hot. As soon as I put my face on, I'll post the list!

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983

Sounds nice Laura, I love Phone Number kohl and the peachy cheeks & lips sound nice, my fave!!
Heres mine:

Trisha11.jpg

OldGoldGoldenOliveGoldbitGorgeousGoldHunter.jpg

Face:

LM Primer

Chantecaille Future Skin in Shea

MAC Select Cover Up in NC42

Stila Eye Concealer in Dark

YSL TE #3

Eyes: (All MAC unless stated)

UD Primer Potion

Old Gold on lid

Golden Olive in crease blended up

Goldbit to h/l

Gorgeous Gold over Goldbit

Lucky Jade to line lower lashes - Old Gold over that

Bobbi Brown Gel e/l in Hunter to line upper lashes - then Old Gold over it to add shimmer

YSL Faux Cils in Black

Cheeks:

NARS Laguna

Lips:

Stila Brown Sugar Lipglaze

Faints again! Very nice Trish! Thank you very much for taking the time that you do to post these images. You looks great!

Sounds nice Laura, I love Phone Number kohl and the peachy cheeks & lips sound nice, my fave!!
Heres mine:

Trisha11.jpg

OldGoldGoldenOliveGoldbitGorgeousGoldHunter.jpg

Face:

LM Primer

Chantecaille Future Skin in Shea

MAC Select Cover Up in NC42

Stila Eye Concealer in Dark

YSL TE #3

Eyes: (All MAC unless stated)

UD Primer Potion

Old Gold on lid

Golden Olive in crease blended up

Goldbit to h/l

Gorgeous Gold over Goldbit

Lucky Jade to line lower lashes - Old Gold over that

Bobbi Brown Gel e/l in Hunter to line upper lashes - then Old Gold over it to add shimmer

YSL Faux Cils in Black

Cheeks:

NARS Laguna

Lips:

Stila Brown Sugar Lipglaze

Reija's FOTD:

Estee Lauder Ideal Matte Foundation in Ivory

NARS blush in Deep Throat

MAC lip liner in Spice

MAC lip gloss in C-thru

MAC Pro Lash Mascara in Black

(sorry no pics
icon_cry.gif
)

Thanks Reija!! It wasnt until I typed out what I used, I realised that nearly every item I used had the word GOLD in it!!
icon_lol.gif

Cant wait to see yours!! (and everybody elses!)

Luv Trisha x

Forgive my sleepy, tired eyes. Long night last night.

eye_Jan_20.jpg

An improvement in my "taking pictures of myself" skills. It'll get better, this is as close to true colors as I can get. I'll work on it!

MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Tealo

Marvin Westmore Shimmer in Blue (aqua pigment, really)

Trucco e/s in 24 Karat

MAC Pro Lash Mascara

oh, and face: MAC Select Sheer Coverup mixed with Eucerin Extra Protective Moisture lotion

Yeah I know I'm horrible about the pics...I do need a personal photographer!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have to remind myself to have Tony take pictures of me. I'll try to be better. Although my pics won't be anything compared to all you ladies with very pretty makeup.
icon_lol.gif

WOW, these are great picture's.I might try doing a look like that with different color's. Reija, you are a Natural Beauty! Today i am not wearing any make up,but i have just spent time shaping my eye brows
smile.gif

Hi SalsaBelle1983,

I agree with you. I too love going natural and then totally vamping up with make up. Its great for expressing one's self as a woman and looking the way you feel. I love makeup!! I love changing from being completely natural,putting my makeup on and releasing the inner woman. Its great, its fun it's Fab!

Ok, here's mine:

266345.jpeg

I actually did this look for a FOTD challenge thread on Specktra.net. It was their winter theme challenge, and I finally got around to doing it! The theme was Hot Snow Princess.

I'm not brave enough to post my whole face!
icon_redface.gif
LOL

Here's what I used:

MAC Frozen White Pigment all over

Tony & Tina Anticipation Char'Kohl on whole lid

Tony & Tina Transcendence glitter on whole lid

Trucco Baby Blues to line lower lashline

Frozen White layered on top of Baby Blues

Dior Maximeyes Mascara

I also used Smashbox Artificial Light in Diffuse to highlight my cheekbones; but you can't really see it much in the pic.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Yeah I know I'm horrible about the pics...I do need a personal photographer!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have to remind myself to have Tony take pictures of me. I'll try to be better. Although my pics won't be anything compared to all you ladies with very pretty makeup.
icon_lol.gif
Yea, get Tony to take some pics for you! Or do Tony's make-up and then post pics for us!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(I love your new avatar by the way!)

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo Ok, here's mine:
I actually did this look for a FOTD challenge thread on Specktra.net. It was their winter theme challenge, and I finally got around to doing it! The theme was Hot Snow Princess.

Nice work PnkCosmo! We ought to get some kind of FOTD challenge going here on MUT to spark some creativity, like your snow princess.

Mine or her avatar???
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Yea, get Tony to take some pics for you! Or do Tony's make-up and then post pics for us!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(I love your new avatar by the way!)

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yea, get Tony to take some pics for you! Or do Tony's make-up and then post pics for us!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(I love your new avatar by the way!) Ooooh yessss! Tony we need YOUR FOTD!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Reija - get out that makeup!!! LOL

Oh really? Hmm let me think, about 1/8 beard, with some nasty blackheads.......ok going to squeeze them now

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ooooh yessss! Tony we need YOUR FOTD!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Reija - get out that makeup!!! LOL

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Yeah I know I'm horrible about the pics...I do need a personal photographer!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif
Reija!!! Are you CRAZY!!! You have amazing features - and georgeous eyes, skin & smile!!! If I looked like that I wouldn't need makeup either!!! LOLUnfortunatly I have more Italian features from my mom than the fair haired, blue eyed Scandanavian features of my dad...
icon_rolleyes.gif
I'm a mutt. LOL You are cuter than Swiss Miss - so makeup for you is just an accessory!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh really? Hmm let me think, about 1/8 beard, with some nasty blackheads.......ok going to squeeze them now **AHEM!** Photos please!
wink.gif

Salsabelle: Wow! You are such a talented make up artist.. I really should start playing more with my pigments coz i love the look you can get from them

Reija: You are a natural beauty as the other girls have stated & i love the new avatar!

Joy: Great eye look. I have MAC Tealo too & love it
biggrin.gif

PnkCosmo: Hope you win the competiton on Spektra Pnk! What a great look!

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983 Thanks Laura!! I do love pigments!! Did you get an email from me regarding pigments? I don't think you've replied yet!!! I did reply! Should i send again?

Originally Posted by Laura PnkCosmo: Hope you win the competiton on Spektra Pnk! What a great look! Oh, it isn't a competition. Just a makeup challenge to get people to be more creative than you would normally be.

Latest posts

Back