FOTD for July 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is today's fodt. I have my new Shu Uemura Fiber Xtension mascara on my right eye lashes and Rimmel Extra Super Lash on my left eye lashes to compare.

I also wanted to see how close Romp and Tempting e/s were so I have Romp in the inner half of my lid and Tempting on the out half of my eye. It doesn't look like they have any difference
confused.gif

Face:

Chantecaille Future Skin fdtn in Ivory

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Mystery

Eyes:

UD Potion e/s primer

Mac Naked Lunch e/s

Mac Romp e/s

Mac Tempting e/s

Mac Humid e/s to line<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Lips:

Chantecaille l/s - Amande

Perfume:

Chanel - Coco

Pretty!! If you don't have it already, you should definitly invest in Shade fluidliner. It's awesome, and you look lovely in green!

Originally Posted by lilla Here is today's fodt. I have my new Shu Uemura Fiber Xtension mascara on my right eye lashes and Rimmel Extra Super Lash on my left eye lashes to compare.
I also wanted to see how close Romp and Tempting e/s were so I have Romp in the inner half of my lid and Tempting on the out half of my eye. It doesn't look like they have any difference
confused.gif

Face:

Chantecaille Future Skin fdtn in Ivory

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Mystery

Eyes:

UD Potion e/s primer

Mac Naked Lunch e/s

Mac Romp e/s

Mac Tempting e/s

Mac Humid e/s to line<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Lips:

Chantecaille l/s - Amande

Perfume:

Chanel - Coco

I don't have it Ash but I am planing to make another trip to Denver today or tomorrow. I sure will check it out
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Pretty!! If you don't have it already, you should definitly invest in Shade fluidliner. It's awesome, and you look lovely in green!

Lilla, very beautiful! I can tell the difference in your inner and outer corners a bit. Again, very beautiful!
claps.gif

Here's my FOTD!! I was trying out something Trish reccomended and i LOVE it!! I think it makes me eyes POP! All you blue/green eyed beauties should try this!!

Face:

Clinque Conealer - City Fair

MAC SPF 15 Foundation

MAC Rose D'or bronzing stick

Eyes:

MAC Stilife pain - base

MAC Deckchair pigment - washed all over lid

MAC fluidliner, Rich Ground - liner

MK eyeliner, Sable - Lower rim liner

Lips:

MK lipstick - Shell

Unnamed pink lip gloss (from that Kohl's lot)

Lilia and Ashley you both look terrifc!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif

I really like the colors you pick for your eyes Lilia ,always very flattering!!!!

Thanks everyone
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Lilia and Ashley you both look terrifc!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif

I really like the colors you pick for your eyes Lilia ,always very flattering!!!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Lilla, you look great! And Ash, oh my, you just look so pretty! I love what's on your lips too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you so much!! I don't know why I chose the 2 colors i did for my lips, but im glad someone likes it! LoL

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey Ash I see you have a new signature! Is that Faramir I see? I don't really know his real name but for some reason I found him hot in the LOTR
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yes!! It is indeed Faramir A.K.A David Wenham! He's like, my #1 obsession LoL. I love him! I'm so happy someone actually recognized him! You are my best friend! LoL

How could anyone not recognize him?????
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He is a sweatheart, but my favorite is Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen) :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Yes!! It is indeed Faramir A.K.A David Wenham! He's like, my #1 obsession LoL. I love him! I'm so happy someone actually recognized him! You are my best friend! LoL

Thanks Marisol.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Lilla & Ash - you both look gorgeous!

Originally Posted by lilla How could anyone not recognize him?????
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He is a sweatheart, but my favorite is Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen) :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love Wee! You know who he is too!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He is a dreamy sweetheart indeed :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love
Viggo is also so awesome. I also adore Aragorn. Ugh i'm such a Lord of the Rings geek!
icon_eek.gif

Me too, me too. I can watch the movies anytime, never get tired of them. They did an awesome job with them
claps.gif

Ugh i'm such a Lord of the Rings geek! [IMG said:
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_eek.gif[/IMG]

You both look GREAT~~!!!! Nice job!!
claps.gif

And Ash - you keep doing that deckchair & you're gonna make me "Lem" !!! lol So pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You both look GREAT~~!!!! Nice job!!
claps.gif

And Ash - you keep doing that deckchair & you're gonna make me "Lem" !!! lol So pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

um...Lem? I think I missed something b/c I have no idea what that means...but..thanks? LoL
You know I love ya, Janelle!

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking gorgeous ladies!
Ash I knew that simple combo would make blue eyes pop!!

I recognised him Ash, but my fave is Orlando Bloom (Legolas!)

xxx

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I also looooooooove Orlando

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons um...Lem? I think I missed something b/c I have no idea what that means...but..thanks? LoL
You know I love ya, Janelle!

"Lem" - crave
wink.gif
"Lemming" - Craving
wink.gif
Some MuT lingo lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back