FOTD for July 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wouldn't usually wear this much make-up on a Sunday but I hadn't seen my SO since Wednesday so we had a picnic in the park.

Base

Clinique City Block SPF25

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

Shu P Purple 05B Glow On

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

MAC Brill e/s on eyelids and inner corners

MAC Steamy blended with a tiny bit of Plumage in the crease, outer corners, outer edge of eyelids and lower lash lines

Biotherm #130 e/l pencil blended into lower lash lines

Chanel Marine e/l pencil over #130 and blended with Steamy and Plumage

No7 White e/l pencil on lower inner rims

L'Oreal Lash Architect Waterproof Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict Ultra-Shine l/s in Shiniest Pink

Fragrance

Dior Addict 2

I was just gonna say the same thing: cheeks, lips and shirt all match! Enjoy your picnic!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh no, it's not too much makeup at all! I love how your lips match your shirt perfectly
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looking hot Bethany! Enjoy your picnic. Its a beautiful day here today. I spent the day out the back enjoying the sun because knowing Ireland, it will be raining again tomorrow. So no FOTD for me today girls!

Originally Posted by kerri I was just gonna say the same thing: cheeks, lips and shirt all match! Enjoy your picnic!! that´s what I noticed first too. beautiful, Bethany!!! and you know I adore the way any blush looks on you:icon_love

Looking pretty!

I was pleasantly surprised today with how well my eyes went with the grayish-lavender sweater I wore to church today ....

Eyes

L'Oreal Color Fresco eyeshadow in Snowflake (shimmery white)

Jordanna Easyliner in Smokey (gray)

Maybelline Sky High Curves mascara

Lips

Almay Whipped Gloss in Pinched Pink

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick (under eyes)

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor (on blemishes)

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder

The Neutrogena concealor was a new product for me, but it was way too sheer to hide my undereye circles, but it matches my skin better than my previous MF Panstick. And while the Air Wear Concealor matches my skin it cakes up weird under the eyes. So I guess I'm still looking for my HG under eye concealor
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back