FOTD for July 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally bought Voluminous today (and love it, although i applied it over the mascara I was already wearing today, so I am sure the effect is even better if it´s worn by itself). and then yesterday I saw jessica simpson in the cover of the german In Style. I noticed she always wears lots of mascara on her lower lashes, so I tried that too. and I remembered this one pic where she wears her lashes like that+pale green e/s+shimmer pale lips. so I tried this too. thanks for the inspiration, Jessica *lol*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

BB Creamy Concealer, MAC Studio Concealer

MAC Blot Powder

MAC blushcreme Fancy Ray

EYES:

MAC e/s Vanilla as base from lashline to brow (to make the colors look softer and make them more blendable)

MAC e/s Meadowland on lids

MAC e/s Juxt on inner corners and lower lashline

L´Oreal Voluminous mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

kurczak, you look so beautiful in natural makeup!!! btw, you have a great tan for somebody with such a light natural hair color (I gott ask:is it real or fake?)

ASh, you rock chick *lol* love the wild hair and shimmery e/s

Trisha, this is so cool. I think it looks so fun when the top and lower lid colors don´t match.

Originally Posted by Arielle I finally bought Voluminous today (and love it, although i applied it over the mascara I was already wearing today, so I am sure the effect is even better if it´s worn by itself). and then yesterday I saw jessica simpson in the cover of the german In Style. I noticed she always wears lots of mascara on her lower lashes, so I tried that too. and I remembered this one pic where she wears her lashes like that+pale green e/s+shimmer pale lips. so I tried this too. thanks for the inspiration, Jessica *lol*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

MAC Blot Powder

MAC blushcreme Fancy Ray

EYES:

MAC e/s Vanilla as base from lashline to brow (to make the colors look softer and make them more blendable)

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

Wow, these lashes are to die for! I also love the color combo, that makes such sexy eyes! :icon_love

Andrea! BEAUTIFUL!! Your lashes look AWESOME! I LOVE Voluminous, I totally use it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I finally bought Voluminous today (and love it, although i applied it over the mascara I was already wearing today, so I am sure the effect is even better if it´s worn by itself). and then yesterday I saw jessica simpson in the cover of the german In Style. I noticed she always wears lots of mascara on her lower lashes, so I tried that too. and I remembered this one pic where she wears her lashes like that+pale green e/s+shimmer pale lips. so I tried this too. thanks for the inspiration, Jessica *lol*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

MAC Blot Powder

MAC blushcreme Fancy Ray

EYES:

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Andrea! BEAUTIFUL!! Your lashes look AWESOME! I LOVE Voluminous, I totally use it
smile.gif
I love it too, although I´m sure you can even more volume out of it (as I said I wore it over another mascara)I was almost gonna buy Diorshow since everybody raves about it, so I´m glad I saved some money with L´Oreal Voluminous

Originally Posted by Arielle kurczak, you look so beautiful in natural makeup!!! btw, you have a great tan for somebody with such a light natural hair color (I gott ask:is it real or fake?)

Thanx Arielle!!! This tan is more from Bronzing powder of Chanel as from sun (I use 60 Vichy bloker over my face cos my skin is sensitive to sun). And hair...is not really so light, my natural color is dark blonde/light brown....

Your make up is really well done! And Lushes....
icon_eek.gif
So long!!!!!

Originally Posted by kurczak Thanx Arielle!!! This tan is more from Bronzing powder of Chanel as from sun (I use 60 Vichy bloker over my face cos my skin is sensitive to sun). And hair...is not really so light, my natural color is dark blonde/light brown....

Your make up is really well done! And Lushes....
icon_eek.gif
So long!!!!!

oh really? your hair looks so natural, I would have never thought it´s dyed. mine is darker too (medium to dark blonde) but thanks to highlights and the sun it´s lighter. I wanna stay a blonde *lol*
and damn that must be a good bronzing powder. I think my friend has one by chanel too and she always looks tan. I think I need to get it too

Everyone looks soo pretty today!

Well, it was 96 degrees (Farenheit) today, very humid with a heat index of 114! I had to walk a mile to class since hubby has a different work schedule this week and can't drive me as usual -- it was so hot even at 8:00 am, that sweat had soaked all the way through my shirt, front and back! Tomorrow I am bringing a second shirt to change into so I don't have to teach my class while I'm so sweaty! (At least I remember to toss an extra deodorant and perfume in my bag!) And this afternoon I was sweating through my clothes after only 5 minutes in the shade! Oh, the joys of living in the American Midwest...

Needless to say my face mu sweated off ... however the eye mu still looks perfect, which makes me so mad that L'Oreal discontinued their Color Frescos!
icon_evil.gif
None of my powder shadows survive this kind of heat...

Eyes

L'Oreal Color Fresco in Snowflake

Jordanna Easyliner in Sterling Blue (turquoise)

Maybelline Sky High Curves Waterproof Mascara

Maybe tomorrow I will just let the world see my acne and just wear a little waterproof mascara, lol

PS: I never wear e/l or e/s on my lower lids either, my eyes are already small and it makes them look smaller!

Wonderful looks ladies!! I swear I pick up something new to try everytime I look at what you all do...

My face today was super bright to me but I did it to match my shirt (plus I love blues)...

Eyes:

Revlon Colorstay powder shadow - Smoke Highlighter

Maybelline Expert Eyes - Pacific Blues

L'oreal Soft Effects - Marine

Mk and Ashley Black e/l

Stila Black Mascara

NYC Browsers - Brunette

Face:

Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Deep

No name Blush

Lips:

Milani Deep Coffee liner

MK and Ashley clear gloss

Everyone looks great!!! I did a combo of "Say, Yeah" and "Little Minx" (say yeah inner lid, little minx outer v) it showed up really light on the cam, so I won't bother posting... LOL but it looked pretty cool IRL.. .
wink.gif

Everyone looks terrific...I agree with all......Diana has a very nice full face shot and should do this more often!

Originally Posted by kerri Everyone looks terrific...I agree with all......Diana has a very nice full face shot and should do this more often! Totally agree!!! More full shots Diana!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

I finally bought Voluminous today (and love it, although i applied it over the mascara I was already wearing today, so I am sure the effect is even better if it´s worn by itself). and then yesterday I saw jessica simpson in the cover of the german In Style. I noticed she always wears lots of mascara on her lower lashes, so I tried that too. and I remembered this one pic where she wears her lashes like that+pale green e/s+shimmer pale lips. so I tried this too. thanks for the inspiration, Jessica *lol*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

MAC Blot Powder

MAC blushcreme Fancy Ray

EYES:

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

Andrea, WTF is up with the football player leaving? You are so beautiful I wouldn't have left LOL

Originally Posted by Arielle oh really? your hair looks so natural, I would have never thought it´s dyed. mine is darker too (medium to dark blonde) but thanks to highlights and the sun it´s lighter. I wanna stay a blonde *lol*
and damn that must be a good bronzing powder. I think my friend has one by chanel too and she always looks tan. I think I need to get it too

Yes, Garnier Nutrisse Pearl Blonde gives so natural look, not yellow luckily. Besides I had already all colors on my hair, also blueblack. At this time everybody asked me if Im from southern Italy
icon_lol.gif
I'm a bit cameleon
wink.gif

Chanel Bronzing Powders are amaizing! It looks so natural but also this tan is to see
biggrin.gif
By our polish MUT forum girls recommend also Sun Celebration of Guerlain. Both match just perfect with our pale comlexion and give natural look. It's really worth to try!

Speaking of using e/s on the lower lash line.. Do the girls that do this, use the e/s WET there? I have never used my e/s wet (i'm afraid of damaging them!) but i'd love to get the same effect that ye get.

Also i know i asked this about a zillion times before, but Trisha what brush do you use to apply e/s on the lower lash line??

Originally Posted by kurczak Chanel Bronzing Powders are amaizing! It looks so natural but also this tan is to see
biggrin.gif
By our polish MUT forum girls recommend also Sun Celebration of Guerlain. Both match just perfect with our pale comlexion and give natural look. It's really worth to try! thanks for the tip...a good bronzing powder is on my want-list anyway. or I will try the guerlain one. THANX

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Andrea, WTF is up with the football player leaving? You are so beautiful I wouldn't have left LOL *lol* I would have made him stay if possible, but he quit football (he´s 29) to start a new job in NYC
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard Ok, only for Andrea (Arielle) I will post a full FOTD, but I took it a few minutes before, and my skin is already oily, so excuse the shine!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have yet to post a FOTD but I must say Midgard, you have georgeous expressive doe eyes!!

Latest posts

Back