FOTD for July 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Morning girls!

Here's my FOTD sans photo (but if you look at my avatar that's what i used in that pic too!).. Its really basic but i havent posted what i've worn on my face in ages so i thought i'd start us off today.

FACE:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

NARS Portofino Multiple

NARS Orgasm Blush

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Jest on lids

MAC Gleam in crease & outer corners

MAC Dipdown Fluidline to line top lash line

Shu Uemera Basic Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Brew

topped with DuWop Lip Venom in Buttercup

FRAGRANCE:

JLO Still

@ Laura: Very pretty and natural!
smile.gif

This is my eotd:

Ooohh.. i really like MAC Peridot & the BeneFit e/s on you midgard. I never heard of Peridot before. Is it new or is it an old e/s?

Originally Posted by Laura Ooohh.. i really like MAC Peridot & the BeneFit e/s on you midgard. I never heard of Peridot before. Is it new or is it an old e/s? Thanks
icon_redface.gif
Peridot is from the last years limited Adorn look!

Originally Posted by Trisha Diana, since you've gone for a brighter colour on the lid, i would suggest using that same colour on the lower lashline just to make the look more balanced and flowing. x I have tried that in the outer part of my lower lash line, but the color didn't show up
icon_rolleyes.gif

Edited: I tried that now with Peridot wet, but I feel like with the color on the lower lashline that's too much color for my eye as a whole. I think that strikes dead my eyes, although I like that on other people!

Originally Posted by Trisha Cool its up to you hun, thats just my personal preference for MU x I think I have to try that a few times, perhaps I have to habituate on it only!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard I have tried that in the outer part of my lower lash line, but the color didn't show up
icon_rolleyes.gif

Edited: I tried that now with Peridot wet, but I feel like with the color on the lower lashline that's too much color for my eye as a whole. I think that strikes dead my eyes, although I like that on other people!

I have the exact same problem. I rarely ever wear liner or e/s on my lower lashline, it seems to make my eyes either too colorful or makes them smaller (although they aren´t really small by nature)but I really like the lower lashline color on most other people. I just usually concentrate on my inner corners and the innermost part of my lower lashline to get it more balanced

I love that look Laura! And Diana, I love the blue!!

I did the same look today as yesterday, and it's pretty simple.

Face:

Same, except I used Milani's Sun Goddess e/s as a blush

Eyes:

UD PP

MAC Stilife

MAC Deckchair pigment all over

MAC Old gold pigment in crease

MAC Coco pigment on top of that

MK black eye liner as top and bottom liner

Lips:

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamond Liquid in Mauvey Rock

Ok, only for Andrea (Arielle) I will post a full FOTD, but I took it a few minutes before, and my skin is already oily, so excuse the shine!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard Ok, only for Andrea (Arielle) I will post a full FOTD, but I took it a few minutes before, and my skin is already oily, so excuse the shine!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yay!! You are so beautiful!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Midgard Ok, only for Andrea (Arielle) I will post a full FOTD, but I took it a few minutes before, and my skin is already oily, so excuse the shine!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Wow Midgard u are so pretty!!! Yoour eyes are so big!! And very nice nose and lips shape!!! U don't have to be shy any more with your whole-face-pictures! You look great!!!
claps.gif

PinkRibbons very good looking color combination
claps.gif
Well blended and matched to your eyes shape and color!!!

Trisha I always admire your job
icon_cheesygrin.gif
cos it's really well done and sophisticated!

I like this green, it catch attention and makes browns much more interesting!!
claps.gif

you´re absolutely gorgeous, Diana!!! and i thought your eyes are the prettiest part of your face...but you have such great lips too! there is no reason to be shy about full face FOTDs girlie
wink.gif

Great job ladies!!!
claps.gif
Diana, you look great!! you should post pics like that more often!! PS... I love your hair!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha & ashley... Lovely as usual!!
wink.gif

Thanks to everyone
icon_redface.gif

I don't like my lips on this pic, because the upper lip seems so thin
icon_rolleyes.gif

@ Janelle: Thanks to the compliment on my hair! Now it's the third week of my holiday, and I haven't managed it to dye it (I hate dyeing my hair
icon_mad.gif
). So they are a bit bright on the roots
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And this is my FOTD . I usually look like that. Quite natural without any vivid or dark colors.

Chanel Irrele Soleil Toundra

Guerlain Meteorites Beige chic

Chanel Irrelle Blush Incognito

Estee Lauder XL Lash Mascara

Nivea concealer

Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Coffe Bean

Shiseido Silky Eye Shadow S3

MAC Mythology

Originally Posted by kurczak And this is my FOTD . I usually look like that. Quite natural without any vivid or dark colors.
Chanel Irrele Soleil Toundra

Guerlain Meteorites Beige chic

Chanel Irrelle Blush Incognito

Estee Lauder XL Lash Mascara

Nivea concealer

Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Coffe Bean

Shiseido Silky Eye Shadow S3

MAC Mythology

All I can say is, that you are sooooo pretty! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Midgard All I can say is, that you are sooooo pretty! :icon_love Thanx Midgard
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
:icon_love

Latest posts

Back