FOTD for July 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here it is, with my new Shiseido stuff.

Face: Shiseido Fluid Foundation & Concealer

Clinique Blended Face Powder

Eyes: Shiseido HydroPowder eyeshadow in Goldlights

MAC Fluidline in Shade

Shiseido Advanced Volume Mascara (black)

Cheeks: NARS blush in Orgasm

Lips: MAC Lipglass in C-Thru

The HydroPowder is so sheer that it's difficult to get a good pic of it. It's really pretty IRL though. And the mascara is awesome...great wand.

My house gets so much light that I couldn't find a dark enough spot to take a pic that really shows the makeup. I'll have to try taking another one tonight.

YAY!!! You did a FOTD!!
claps.gif
I was hoping you would so that I'd see the mascara (like I REALLY need another one! lol) but everything looks GREAT!!! Nice job!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 YAY!!! You did a FOTD!!
claps.gif
I was hoping you would so that I'd see the mascara (like I REALLY need another one! lol) but everything looks GREAT!!! Nice job!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks, I'll try to get a more detailed pic of my lashes after my camera batteries recharge.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Thanks, I'll try to get a more detailed pic of my lashes after my camera batteries recharge.

I've got the hydro powder in the white color and the tiger eye and I love them. Now i want to get that shiseido mascara.....trying to get it off ebay right now. Your look is very nice!

Originally Posted by spazbaby Here it is, with my new Shiseido stuff.

MAC Fluidline in Shade

The HydroPowder is so sheer that it's difficult to get a good pic of it. It's really pretty IRL though. And the mascara is awesome...great wand.

My house gets so much light that I couldn't find a dark enough spot to take a pic that really shows the makeup. I'll have to try taking another one tonight.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow, very nice FOTD! Your lips look very nice too, is that the color of your lips or did the C-Thru add something to it? C-Thru seems to add a little sheen and tone down some of the pink in my lips. I like the effect it gives...will try to get a better pic of lips too.

Originally Posted by kerri I've got the hydro powder in the white color and the tiger eye and I love them. Now i want to get that shiseido mascara.....trying to get it off ebay right now. Your look is very nice! Thanks. They were out of the white when I went, but I think I like the gold even better. I think the tiger eye may be too orange for me. The mascara is good stuff too.

lookin good!!

Originally Posted by spazbaby Here it is, with my new Shiseido stuff.

MAC Fluidline in Shade

You look beautiful spazbaby!!

Here's mine!!

FACE:

Same ole same ole...I love Rose D'or!

Eyes:

Stilife paint - BASE

MAC Deckchair p/m - inner corner

MAC Vanilla p/m - highlighter

Milani Sun Goddess - outer corner/crease

Milani Antique Gold - out corner

MAC Rich Ground f/l - liner, top

Mary Kay eyeliner in Bronze - lower liner

YSL Faux Cils

Lips:

I ACTUALLY WORE A LIP COLOR TODAY!! w00t! LoL

Mary Kay creme lipstick - Amber Suede

E.L.F hyper shine lipgloss.

I've heard a lot of raves about Rose D'Or. I wish I had gotten it! I don't think my MAC counter has any of those sticks left. Looks great on you!

face: hyper real, orgasm blush

eyes: coco pigment everywhere, elite in crease providence to highlite then nars night....fairy? applied with big fluffy brush everywhere to blend and add more sparkle

lips: psaw it was fresh brew with victorias secret babydoll gloss over to pink up the fresh brew and beige up the pink baby doll~did that make sense? ut any way its faded off now

Trisha - beautiful as always. I love how you always come up with the most awesome e/s combos.

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks M! I went to an outdoor music concert today so wanted to be quite summery! Oh yeah? What concert?

Sounds like fun! I am sure that your bf was not too excited to see the man you lust after.

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking good Ash & Nikki!
Mine:

EYES:

MAC Eyeshadows - Gorgeous Gold, Swimming, Expensive Pink, Plum Dressing & Beautiful Iris

MAC Pigment - Deckchair

MAC Shadestick - Corn

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Major Lash Mascara - Black

that looks amazing!! I absolutly love that!! I might have to copy it one day!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha you just kill me with all that expert blending! Looks fantastic.

As promised, here are better pics of the HydroPowder, mascara, and C-Thru.

EDIT: Please ignore my eyebrows. I'm letting them grow in.

claps.gif
Very nice Ash & Nikki, & Trisha...I agree w/Marisol ~ Trisha the combos you come up with, always works for you...very summery indeed!

Latest posts

Back