FOTD for July 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to add to the disgust - here are 3 more... lol

Can we say TOURIST!?!? LoL - I look like an ass w/ my phone hanging out the window, but these houses are amazing out there... couldn't really get pics of the BIG ones though - too far from the road, & too many trees in the way!
icon_frown.gif

Wow!!! Yeah. it must be cool to be rich

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 C'mon down!! lol Ya know its funny - I live about 40 min. away - yet I never go there... lol
wink.gif
Guess it's too depressing to see these multi-million dollar homes right on the beach - only to have to come home!! lol Why wasn't I born a singer/actress/athlete !?!?! lol Here's a pic of one house on "Dune Road" - and mind you... this is one of the SMALLER houses!! This isn't even in "Star" area! lol We realized - the further from the road the house is... the bigger it was. And there were at least 4 $100,000+ cars in every driveway! lol Damn, it must be good to be rich!!! lol
icon_cool.gif

Ps - this was taken from my cell phone from a moving car - so don't expect much quality! lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Wow!!! Yeah. it must be cool to be rich Lol... yeah - I wouldn't know!

Just a simple face today ... at first I wasn't planning on going out except maybe for dinner with the in-laws, then after I did my mu I decided to go to the mall and look for sales
biggrin.gif

Eyes

L'Oreal Color Fresco in Icy Spice (shimmery nude)

Jordanna Easyliner in Creamy Cocoa (medium brown)

Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara

Same Old Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor

MF Panstick (under eyes)

CG Professional Loose Powder

All of you ladies look and sound so great!

My FOTD:

FACE:

Shiseido UV White Control & Protect Base Cream (Ivory)

Shiseido Hydro-liquid Compact Foundation (I40)

Shiseido Loose Powder

EYES:

Shiseido UV Whitening eye serum

Shiseido Optimal Cover (concealer) under eyes

UD Primer Potion

Stila ES in Chime

Stila ES in Fairytale

MAC ES in Femme Noir as eyeliner

Shiseido Mascara in Black

CHEEKS:

MAC Blush in Cheek

LIPS:

MAC Lip Conditioner

Stila Lip pencil in Melon

MAC Lip gloss in Beaute

FRAGRANCE:

Calvin Klein - Summer

Liz: Both of the B Never eye shadows go on incredibly well. They're really smooth, soft and pigmented. I'm so impressed (I like them just as much as MAC, Shu, Stila, UD, etc). I can't wait for two more to arrive that I ordered!

Laura: I had a great holiday, thanks! The weather was perfect blue sky and sunshine on Monday so we went to the beach but the rest of the time apart from Wednesday was quite cloudy and wet, but we still made the most of it! I just can't wait for my next holiday now! Lol. Going to Prague on July 25th, though just for four nights.

Cute fotds everyone! Violet, i'm liking that green e/s n peachy cheeks combo

Janelle, luuckyy.. how was the weather?

Latest posts

Back